RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Red Hen Owner Says Kicking Out Sarah Sanders Ultimately Boosted Busine - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Red Hen Owner Says Kicking Out Sarah Sanders Ultimately Boosted Busine Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Magic Rat 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,690
  • Joined: 12-April 04

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

View Postzurg, on 19 May 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

So if the bakers had said that they found that particular gay couple abhorrent, it would have been ok?

This question deserves an answer.
0

#42 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

View Postzurg, on 19 May 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

So if the bakers had said that they found that particular gay couple abhorrent, it would have been ok?


Sure, if they could demonstrate how. Just 'being gay' is not enough and would be discrimination.
0

#43 User is offline   Magic Rat 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,690
  • Joined: 12-April 04

Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:15 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

Sure, if they could demonstrate how. Just 'being gay' is not enough and would be discrimination.

So 'groups' have more rights than individual citizens. This is terribly inconsistent. Either the owner has the right to refuse or he doesn't.

You are coming off as a hypocrite once more. Big surprise.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 19 May 2019 - 04:27 PM

0

#44 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,431
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

Let's face it LB, the reason you and others in your party have such disdain for Sarah Sanders was her willingness to stand up to the fake charges against Trump coming from the media. After 2 years and $30 million tax payer dollars wasted on Mueller's investigation, how convenient of you to forget the bullsh-t Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders endured at the hands of your party and their corrupt lapdogs in the media. Sarah Sanders got tossed out of a restaurant for defending her boss against a hoax and you think it's ok...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 19 May 2019 - 06:19 PM

0

#45 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 19 May 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

So 'groups' have more rights than individual citizens. This is terribly inconsistent. Either the owner has the right to refuse or he doesn't.

You are coming off as a hypocrite once more. Big surprise.


I suggest you read the civil rights act. A persons race, religion, or sex is different than how a person chooses to conduct themselves publicly. If, once again, a pro-life restaurateur chose to refuse serving the head of Planned Parenthood, would any of you have a problem with that?
0

#46 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,330
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

Build a business or a life on hate and envy. I have neither sympathy nor use for the kind.
0

#47 User is offline   Magic Rat 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,690
  • Joined: 12-April 04

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:36 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

I suggest you read the civil rights act. A persons race, religion, or sex is different than how a person chooses to conduct themselves publicly. If, once again, a pro-life restaurateur chose to refuse serving the head of Planned Parenthood, would any of you have a problem with that?

Here we are again with you lefties claiming that once a law is passed, it is okay that civil rights are violated. "The Civil Rights Act" was the biggest violation of individual rights since slavery.

Anyway, an unfair law doesn't get you off the hook from your hypocrisy. It just shows there are other hypocrites who agree with you.

You seem to have missed the part where I have said for over 15 years or however long i have been posting on RN, so literally hundreds of times, including in this very thread, that I SUPPORT EVERY RESTARAUNT OWNER TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON! It doesn't matter what his reason. He can refuse service because he wants to only serve lizard-men for all I care, I just won't go there. I support the owner of the Little Red Hen decision. It is her place, after all. I also support the florist in Richland, WA to refuse to perform labor for gay weddings. You don't because you are a hypocrite just like all on the left.

THAT is what is called CONSTISTENCY. You should try it some time. But you can't because you lefties are such authoritarians and hate freedom so much, you have to poke your fat snouts into everybodies' business and force your beliefs on others.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 19 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

0

#48 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:48 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 19 May 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

Here we are again with you lefties claiming that once a law is passed, it is okay that civil rights are violated. "The Civil Rights Act" was the biggest violation of individual rights since slavery.

Anyway, an unfair law doesn't get you off the hook from your hypocrisy. It just shows there are other hypocrites who agree with you.

You seem to have missed the part where I have said for over 15 years or however long i have been posting on RN, so literally hundreds of times, including in this very thread, that I SUPPORT EVERY RESTARAUNT OWNER TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON! It doesn't matter what his reason. He can refuse service because he wants to only serve lizard-men for all I care, I just won't go there. I support the owner of the Little Red Hen decision. It is her place, after all. I also support the florist in Richland, WA to refuse to perform labor for gay weddings. You don't because you are a hypocrite just like all on the left.

THAT is what is called CONSTISTENCY. You should try it some time. But you can't because you lefties are such authoritarians and hate freedom so much, you have to poke your fat snouts into everybodies' business and force your beliefs on others.


I consider personal attributes like skin color and what's between a persons legs not qualities that should be grounds for prohibition from jobs, water fountains, and seats on a bus. You feel differently. That's fine. I am of a different opinion and am not being inconsistent when I think a businesses owner should be able to refuse serivce to a person who has acted in a way the owner find abhorrent as opposed to just hating the way that they look.


Should businesses have the right to exclude Jews? I'd like to hear from the whole gallery..

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 19 May 2019 - 06:50 PM

0

#49 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,330
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

I consider personal attributes like skin color and what's between a persons legs not qualities that should be grounds for prohibition from jobs, water fountains, and seats on a bus. You feel differently. That's fine. I am of a different opinion and am not being inconsistent when I think a businesses owner should be able to refuse serivce to a person who has acted in a way the owner find abhorrent as opposed to just hating the way that they look.


Should businesses have the right to exclude Jews? I'd like to hear from the whole gallery..


When has Sanders refused service to anyone for the way that they look? There is a legal and a criminal way to enter our nation. Sanders is calling out the criminals.
0

#50 User is offline   Magic Rat 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,690
  • Joined: 12-April 04

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

I consider personal attributes like skin color and what's between a persons legs not qualities that should be grounds for prohibition from jobs, water fountains, and seats on a bus.


I agree 100% as long as these jobs, water fountains and seats on buses are public facilities. When it comes to private business, it should be up to who owns the business. That is the difference between freedom and authoritarianism.

Quote

You feel differently. That's fine. I am of a different opinion and am not being inconsistent when I think a businesses owner should be able to refuse serivce to a person who has acted in a way the owner find abhorrent as opposed to just hating the way that they look.


Homosexuals, for example, don't look differently but certainly ACT in ways some find "abhorrent". It doesn't matter anyway. It should be the owner's decision, not yours.

Of course you don't see it as inconsistent, you're a hypocrite. I don't mean that as an accusation. Just pointing out a fact.

Quote

Should businesses have the right to exclude Jews? I'd like to hear from the whole gallery..


Of course. And you have he right to refuse to do business with them, to protest them, write your newspapers and give them bad reviews online, etc...

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 19 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

0

#51 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:13 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 19 May 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

When has Sanders refused service to anyone for the way that they look? There is a legal and a criminal way to enter our nation. Sanders is calling out the criminals.


What?

According to the Red Hen's owner, she objected to Sanders lying to cover for the administrations policy of family separations of illegal alien families at the border. Whether you agree with her objections or not, this had nothing to do with Sanders race, religion, or sex.


Once again.. Would anyone object to a pro-life restaurant owner refusing to serve the head of Planned Parenthood?
0

#52 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,294
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:40 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

What?

According to the Red Hen's owner, she objected to Sanders lying to cover for the administrations policy of family separations of illegal alien families at the border. Whether you agree with her objections or not, this had nothing to do with Sanders race, religion, or sex.


Once again.. Would anyone object to a pro-life restaurant owner refusing to serve the head of Planned Parenthood?

The better question is what MR asked. Does a private business have the right to choose who to do business with and who not to?

Anticipating your answer, that certain attributes are LEGALLY prohibited from being discriminated against, where you emphasize the law as it stands, does that come from a stance of principle?

If it does, then LEGALITY should matter elsewhere too, for example with ILLEGAL immigrants. Else youíd be a....hypocrite.
0

#53 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:59 PM

View Postzurg, on 19 May 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

The better question is what MR asked. Does a private business have the right to choose who to do business with and who not to?

Anticipating your answer, that certain attributes are LEGALLY prohibited from being discriminated against, where you emphasize the law as it stands, does that come from a stance of principle?

If it does, then LEGALITY should matter elsewhere too, for example with ILLEGAL immigrants. Else you’d be a....hypocrite.



It comes from a stance of knowing my mother had to use white makeup on her face or use the back door to the Metropolitan Opera House in NYC to go to her job singing in the chorus.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 19 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

0

#54 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,997
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:19 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

It comes from a stance knowing my mother had to use white makeup on her face or use the back door the Metropolitan Opera House in NYC to go to her job singing in the chorus.

:groan: :no:
0

#55 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,330
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:05 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

What?

According to the Red Hen's owner, she objected to Sanders lying to cover for the administrations policy of family separations of illegal alien families at the border. Whether you agree with her objections or not, this had nothing to do with Sanders race, religion, or sex.


Once again.. Would anyone object to a pro-life restaurant owner refusing to serve the head of Planned Parenthood?


Family separation which was consistent with 0bama's policy? The owner of the Red Hen not only kicked Sanders of the restaurant. She followed and berated Sanders and her family to the next restaurant. Physically followed and verbally harassed.

A pro-life restaurant would probably mutter and mumble under breath yet still serve the head of Planned Parenthood. The couple who sued the bakery over the gay wedding cake? They divorced five years later. Their marriage was based on hate not love. They had their 15 minutes of fame and made their point. They didn't have love outside of their comical self-sense of superiority to make it all true. That's how I view you, LB. No real love. Which means no real truth.
0

#56 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,294
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

It comes from a stance of knowing my mother had to use white makeup on her face or use the back door to the Metropolitan Opera House in NYC to go to her job singing in the chorus.

Iím sorry to hear about your momís bad discrimination experience but how does it answer the question I posed?
0

#57 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,178
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:05 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 19 May 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

Family separation which was consistent with 0bama's policy? The owner of the Red Hen not only kicked Sanders of the restaurant. She followed and berated Sanders and her family to the next restaurant. Physically followed and verbally harassed.

A pro-life restaurant would probably mutter and mumble under breath yet still serve the head of Planned Parenthood. The couple who sued the bakery over the gay wedding cake? They divorced five years later. Their marriage was based on hate not love. They had their 15 minutes of fame and made their point. They didn't have love outside of their comical self-sense of superiority to make it all true. That's how I view you, LB. No real love. Which means no real truth.


Widespread family separations are Trumps policy.
https://www.nytimes....tion-obama.html

That story from Mike Huckabee, who was not even there, has never been corroborated by the other restaurant or anyone from Sanders party.

So you know these people personally or do you make this claim about every marriage that ends in divorce?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 May 2019 - 06:10 AM

0

#58 User is online   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 12,402
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:17 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

There you go. Absolutely would support your telling Obama to go kick rocks.

There are places this is illegal (Washington DC), but not where the Red Hen is located.

I have my doubts on that.

With the way that you jump on to even the slightest thing that you deem to be racist (or not even racist, but a "racist dog whistle"), I think odds are that you would blame Obama being kicked out on race, no matter the actual reason.

The media surely would and that would be enough for the leftist sheep to follow.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 20 May 2019 - 06:24 AM

0

#59 User is online   erp 

  • Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 37,616
  • Joined: 29-November 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:31 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

I suggest you read the civil rights act. A persons race, religion, or sex is different than how a person chooses to conduct themselves publicly. If, once again, a pro-life restaurateur chose to refuse serving the head of Planned Parenthood, would any of you have a problem with that?

I suggest you read the civil rights act. Then show us the part where it protects gays.

This post has been edited by erp: 20 May 2019 - 06:37 AM

0

#60 User is online   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 12,402
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

No it wasnít, not directly.

Yes it was. By more than one person. It appears that you simply don't accept the answer.

People have said that they would have no problem with it because they support any business owner refusing to serve someone for whatever reason the business owner decides. You are looking to tie this to a pro-life stance refusing service to an abortion provider. The problem for you is that the people who answered also support the Red Hen kicking out Sarah over political reasons. Their stance is not based on what they support and what they don't support, personally. The owner can decide and the owner has to live with the consequences of their decision.

Not everyone views every stance through a political ideology lens. Some people actually hold positions that they apply equally, even when it runs against their political ideology.

Proggies don't do that so much, but conservatives and, particularly, libertarians do.
0

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users