RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Video of BSO deputy calling a black father ‘boy’ amid foul language sp - RightNation.US

Video of BSO deputy calling a black father ‘boy’ amid foul language sp Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:08 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 February 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

It sounds to me that RNRRW has a lot more first hand experience of what you allude to than you do, judging by both of your past remarks.

To it sounds to me that you’re not qualified to use the word “our” here. RNRRW is more qualified to say it to you. (You seem to mistakenly think it’s all about skin color.)

^This. And thanks.

#22 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 09 February 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Broward County is the pinnacle of law enforcement. Getting rid of Israel wasn't enough to clean up this sewer. They need to fire them all and start over.

The deputy had a history of making false arrests and still had a job?

#23 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

View PostLadybird, on 10 February 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

Bull. Want to discuss how much the taxpayers of Arizona shelled out because of police brutality under your beloved sheriff Arpaio? How about inmates,including an infant that died in Sherriff Clarkes jail?

I did not make this a partisan issue, nor do I believe that it is.

:crybaby2:

#24 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 February 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

It sounds to me that RNRRW has a lot more first hand experience of what you allude to than you do, judging by both of your past remarks.

To it sounds to me that you’re not qualified to use the word “our” here. RNRRW is more qualified to say it to you. (You seem to mistakenly think it’s all about skin color.)

Snap!

He's (T_G) only qualified at making a complete fool of himself.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 10 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

#25 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:18 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 10 February 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

Welcome to our world.

*yawn*

BS. Sorry, I ain't buyin' it. I've spent enough years on the "wrong side of the law" to know that attitude accounts for 99% of bad encounters with the police. Sure, there's the occasional stupid cop with an abusive personality; Only an idiot would deny it. But the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of bad police encounters are the direct result of a citizen with an extraordinarily stupid, childish, self-serving "dindu nothin'" attitude.

And I've seen your attitude demonstrated here at RN often enough to know you're probably one of the worst offenders.

<_<

#26 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 February 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

*yawn*

BS. Sorry, I ain't buyin' it. I've spent enough years on the "wrong side of the law" to know that attitude accounts for 99% of bad encounters with the police. Sure, there's the occasional stupid cop with an abusive personality; Only an idiot would deny it. But the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of bad police encounters are the direct result of a citizen with an extraordinarily stupid, childish, self-serving "dindu nothin'" attitude.

And I've seen your attitude demonstrated here at RN often enough to know you're probably one of the worst offenders.

<_<

Someone who claims he “dindu nothin”, as many insist on characterizing any black person in an encounter with the police, have a presumption of innocence and have eveey right to object when they are being harrased, manhandled, and have family members cursed and disrespected. We, since the advent of the smart phones and patrol cameras, have seen civilians complying with police only to be drawn into a confrontation by a power tripping, and yes sometimes racist, thug with a badge.

#27 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:50 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Someone who claims he “dindu nothin”, as many insist on characterizing any black person in an encounter with the police, have a presumption of innocence and have eveey right to object when they are being harrased, manhandled, and have family members cursed and disrespected. We, since the advent of the smart phones and patrol cameras, have seen civilians complying with police only to be drawn into a confrontation by a power tripping, and yes sometimes racist, thug with a badge.

Both cases happen.

Reasonable police, belligerent (but not physically threatening, at least initially) person(s).

Reasonable person(s), immediately belligerent police. This one is much rarer but gets all the press.

#28 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

View PostRock N, on 10 February 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

I am referring to the harsh unwarranted treatment by the cops upon INNOCENT people, regardless of color/race.

But again, many in "your world" do ask for and deserve their arrests and ass kickings that they get because of their criminal behavior and hostile behavior.
It's not all about race as much as it is so many being habitual criminals that truly are guilty as hell, but you will always defend them and pretend that they are all innocent simply because they are black no matter what.

There are more blacks arrested by the police out there because more blacks are committing crimes.
That's pure FACT.

The incidents that I witnessed were all done by white cops against white teens, many of which were targets just for simply hanging around a popular neighborhood store that had an arcade. We had a few miserable old shut in busy bodies who would always call on them simply because they saw that kids were having a good time out on the corner and they couldn't stand that.

I am long time friends with three good honest LMPD officers, one of which is a black man. All three are about to retire soon and they tell me that they cannot wait to leave as they have had enough, especially with our mayor, his hand picked democrap PC police chief and his proggy beliefs and policies on "hands off" approach to everything telling officers to stand down and not do their jobs and to let the bad guys go.

They all have told me about how much more difficult that their jobs have become over the last 9 years from all of the black people that they pull over or are called to their homes always being openly belligerent, running their mouths, hostile resisting and never following their requests.
They tell me that around eight out of ten blacks that they pull over always immediately give them shidt right off the bat and it often leads to their arrest. They tell me that with whites it's about a third who pull the same hostile attitude when they are pulled over. So many blacks are directly to blame for the more harsh treatment that they receive because of their willful hostile belligerent behavior/demeanor and always refusing to co-operate. White people are getting worse as they watch youtube videos of the bad police and they have a bad attitude too and act the same way. Hostility will breed yet more hostility. Cops learn to expect it from most anymore. But when they initiate and escalate the hostilities for no good reason, then they are in the wrong.

The bad cops out there will attack people of any race. But those who choose to always give them shidt for no good reason are only asking for what they get.

The good cops usually quit because they cannot stand to be required to look the other way and allow these thugs who are their partners to get away with it. It makes them accomplices so they quit. Then all we often have left are these idiot roid raged thugs.

Exactly. Although none of the Negative Officer Interactions I have had where at that level I have had family members or close friends with a story or two to tell. IE my one Uncle who had a warrant out for bad checks(didn't know it though), had 0 history of violence or drug use of any kind, but at 5 foot 8 and MAYBE 140 pounds soaking wet was able to resist enough that he ended up with a cracked rib sticking out his side and bruising all over his ribs. Even though he complained not a thing was done or even said.
What actually happened? He was grabbed from behind and he simply pulled away and asked for I.D. Their I.D. was getting knocked to the ground and kicked in the ribs a bunch of times. Guess he should be happy as the judge at least tossed the resisting charge, but didn't do a damn thing to either cop.

My bad interactions or more comical though. IE getting pulled over one night in Duncan Oklahoma and the cop thought I needed to have my car registered in Oklahoma despite the fact I was active duty and had shown Military I.D. He was at least respectful and professional, it was his back up Officer Penis Envy who was the real d$ck head. Perhaps it was my extremely calm and respectful demeanor that set her off and her thinking she was going to follow through on her 'threat' to call a state trooper which would fix my wagon. Fix my wagon? Hell... I have never seen a Cop that P.O.'d in my life holly crap was that Trooper mad. Talk about one hell of a show, seeing to Cops standing there board stiff hands behind their backs and getting their asses reamed! Man o man. Finally after about 15 minutes of ass chewing the male officer trots over and tells me I am free to go. Upon leaving he trots back for some more(ass chewing). State Trooper was so p.o.'d he was shaking his car as he waived his hand at them. Man was he pi$$ed.

Both of them had histories of being power tripping a$$holes! That's the short story of coarse. Long one is pretty funny.
I feel for the honest, hardworking cops. Between a$$clown chiefs, mayors, and many in the general the population who are dangerous or just plain pieces of sh$t it's one of the hardest and often most thankless jobs their is. Few things are worse then a p.o.s cop, but at the same time few things are better then a honest, hardworking, dedicated officer.

Oki

#29 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:40 AM

Yes that happens. BUT, a number of activists and media outlets have a nasty habit and history of very careful video editing.

There are countless examples of this.

Oki

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:09 PM

Someone who claims he “dindu nothin”, as many insist on characterizing any black person in an encounter with the police

That objection might mean a lot more if you were talking to somebody who characterizes any black person that way in an encounter with police.

I'm only talking about those who do act that way, and I'm including all races, not just blacks.

have a presumption of innocence

Yes, everyone has a presumption of innocence. And when you deliberately run away from the cops, you have voluntarily abandoned that presumption.

and have eveey right to object when they are being harrased, manhandled, and have family members cursed and disrespected.

Yes, again I agree: In those rare cases when an innocent citizen is being harassed, manhandled, cursed and/or disrespected, they have every right in the world to object.

We, since the advent of the smart phones and patrol cameras, have seen civilians complying with police only to be drawn into a confrontation by a power tripping, and yes sometimes racist, thug with a badge.

Yes, and that's why I made sure to include the fact that there are indeed occasional stupid cops with abusive personalities. But they're extremely rare, and I stand by my previous comment that the overwhelming majority of bad police encounters are the direct result of citizens with extraordinarily stupid, childish, self-serving "dindu nothin'" attitudes.

B)

#31 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:00 AM

...and it's "dindu nuffin".

:whistling:

#32 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:56 AM

Welcome to our world.

The world of low life druggies?

That explains a lot.

#33 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

View Postoki, on 11 February 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Yes that happens. BUT, a number of activists and media outlets have a nasty habit and history of very careful video editing.

There are countless examples of this.

Oki

Zing!

#34 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:50 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 12 February 2019 - 08:06 AM, said:

Zing!

A man from long ago and much wiser than me said it best.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Booker T. Washington

Page 118 of My Larger Education.

Over 100 years ago he saw it coming and called then out for what they where, Problem Profiteers.
https://americanvisi...ack-victimhood/

Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington are some of the greatest minds this country has ever produced.
To be honest, it's makes me sick to my stomach that these men are not hero's to our youth, instead it's any host of Gangsta' Rappers, and Hollywood twits who have not contributed a damn thing to the betterment of any community much less our nation.
The people I mentioned made a difference, they reached out to everyone, their writings have stood the test of time and are as deep and valuable know as they where then. Why the hell aren't they celebrated and looked to for inspiration?
I can only guess it's because they came from the most dire of circumstance but overcame it and rose to greatness in spite of hardships and obstacles we can't even imagine. But, like Booker T. Washington said, victim hood is quite profitable, and people don't want to lose their jobs.

Oki

#35 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:56 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 February 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

That objection might mean a lot more if you were talking to somebody who characterizes any black person that way in an encounter with police.

I'm only talking about those who do act that way, and I'm including all races, not just blacks.

Yes, everyone has a presumption of innocence. And when you deliberately run away from the cops, you have voluntarily abandoned that presumption.

Yes, again I agree: In those rare cases when an innocent citizen is being harassed, manhandled, cursed and/or disrespected, they have every right in the world to object.

Yes, and that's why I made sure to include the fact that there are indeed occasional stupid cops with abusive personalities. But they're extremely rare, and I stand by my previous comment that the overwhelming majority of bad police encounters are the direct result of citizens with extraordinarily stupid, childish, self-serving "dindu nothin'" attitudes.

B)

Funny thing really, I have had a number of encounters with Officers whose reputation was that of an a$$hole. But in conducting myself in a polite, professional, and respectful manner I had a positive outcome, even the ones who where especially known to be total f'ng a$$holes.

Oki

#36 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

View PostLadybird, on 10 February 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

Bull. Want to discuss how much the taxpayers of Arizona shelled out because of police brutality under your beloved sheriff Arpaio? How about inmates,including an infant that died in Sherriff Clarkes jail?

I did not make this a partisan issue, nor do I believe that it is.

Yeah lets talk about it, how many times? Lets see, most cities / counties will pay the money and not go to court not because of guilt, but because of a risk to jury trials. Read what the SCOTUS says about use of force and what the media/trial liars portray it as. When you have seconds to determine threat you have to be decisive and sometimes that goes bad for the person on the other end when they are confused.

I had a use of force incident last weekend and it went down perfectly. That means the young kid did not get hurt and neither did us deputies.

It started as a verbal argument that was later determined to be potentially a domestic violence issue. He fled the house and we searched for him. I found him in the back of an abandoned industrial area and immediately drew and ordered him out of his vehicle, (he immediately complied) I told him to show me his hands also immediately complied with and then turn and put them on the hood, also complied perfectly. We searched him, he had no weapons, so we all relaxed and had a talk. At the end of the discussion, he went to stay with a girlfriend to avoid further complications. All in all a very intense 20 seconds boiled down to a 20 minute talk about his situation with his sister and how he can better deal with it in the future so we don't have to come out there again (two visits in two nights). None since then. So he's handling his business well.

Bottom line, he's a good kid having some hard times. Hopefully he realizes that in the long run we want success for him and his family. We don't want run ins. (He works two jobs so he's exhausted, and a hard working kid). SO given the opportunities he can go far.

That's the difference between a RNC run SO and a DNC one.

#37 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

Welcome to our world.

What world is that? Last time I checked there is only one world, unless you have found some parallel universe where all the rules don't apply to you.

How many times have you been beaten to a bloody pulp? How many times have you been taken to some alley somewhere and tortured by someone wearing a uniform? I am curious and if so why aren't you a poster boy for this sort of crap like Rodney (I pissed all the money away on drugs) King?

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 12 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

#38 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:03 AM

Someone who claims he "dindu nothin", as many insist on characterizing any black person in an encounter with the police, have a presumption of innocence and have eveey right to object when they are being harrased, manhandled, and have family members cursed and disrespected. We, since the advent of the smart phones and patrol cameras, have seen civilians complying with police only to be drawn into a confrontation by a power tripping, and yes sometimes racist, thug with a badge.

How many police encounters are there per day by average citizens? Do you know?

https://www.national...lie-ian-tuttle/
It's a lot, and to point to one to two incidents and claim that it's systemic is about as dishonest as Hillary Clinton on any given day. I have told others who claim we are all racists to go out on a ride along, see what happens daily and understand. We aren't doing what you think we are doing. You are under educated and so are the media types that claim this crap too. None of them have the BALLS to go up to a car and see what is going on inside it at 2AM alone on a empty road 20 minutes from backup.

These disparities are small, and they square with citizens' perception of police behavior: Eighty-three percent of black drivers who were stopped believed police behaved properly, compared with 87 percent of Hispanic drivers and 89 percent of white drivers.

Most traffic stops end with no ticket or written warning entered, they are nothing more than a discussion of the law and what should be done in the future. There is no shouting, arguing or even a curse uttered. They usually end with a thanks and a goodbye.

Maybe you should ask why the media and the DNC stoke these perspectives of threatening police, why on earth would they want to undercut the rule of law in our nation? The answer is when you believe you are at risk you are more willing to accept even more draconian controls placed upon your life to "protect" you. I heard one guy tell me once that he felt more safe in Saudi Arabia than he did here. I responded then you have never been arrested and placed in a Saudi Jail. You were lucky.

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 12 February 2019 - 11:06 AM

#39 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:03 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 February 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

Yeah lets talk about it, how many times? Lets see, most cities / counties will pay the money and not go to court not because of guilt, but because of a risk to jury trials. Read what the SCOTUS says about use of force and what the media/trial liars portray it as. When you have seconds to determine threat you have to be decisive and sometimes that goes bad for the person on the other end when they are confused.

I had a use of force incident last weekend and it went down perfectly. That means the young kid did not get hurt and neither did us deputies.

It started as a verbal argument that was later determined to be potentially a domestic violence issue. He fled the house and we searched for him. I found him in the back of an abandoned industrial area and immediately drew and ordered him out of his vehicle, (he immediately complied) I told him to show me his hands also immediately complied with and then turn and put them on the hood, also complied perfectly. We searched him, he had no weapons, so we all relaxed and had a talk. At the end of the discussion, he went to stay with a girlfriend to avoid further complications. All in all a very intense 20 seconds boiled down to a 20 minute talk about his situation with his sister and how he can better deal with it in the future so we don't have to come out there again (two visits in two nights). None since then. So he's handling his business well.

Bottom line, he's a good kid having some hard times. Hopefully he realizes that in the long run we want success for him and his family. We don't want run ins. (He works two jobs so he's exhausted, and a hard working kid). SO given the opportunities he can go far.

That's the difference between a RNC run SO and a DNC one.

You mean to tell me that when the Chief of Police and Mayor don't play politics, care less about their own careers or special internists, but instead care more about the well being and moral of Officers and lookout for the people of their communities first and foremost things run much much smoother? You must be joking.... How can any City or community run better when those in charge are like that....

Oki

#40 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

Someone who claims he "dindu nothin", as many insist on characterizing any black person in an encounter with the police, have a presumption of innocence and have eveey right to object when they are being harrased, manhandled, and have family members cursed and disrespected. We, since the advent of the smart phones and patrol cameras, have seen civilians complying with police only to be drawn into a confrontation by a power tripping, and yes sometimes racist, thug with a badge.

Lets talk about "presumption of innocence". All American's are presumed innocent in a court of law. On the other hand law enforcement operates off of Probable Cause and Reasonable Suspicion. Probable cause is required to arrest an individual in accordance with the Constitution of the United States of America. You know that document you leftists hate?

Probable Cause:

https://legal-dictio.../probable+cause

Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit.

Reasonable Suspicion:

Police may briefly detain and conduct a limited search of a person in a public place if they have a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed a crime. Reasonable suspicion is a level of belief that is less than probable cause. A police officer possesses reasonable suspicion if he has enough knowledge to lead a reasonably cautious person to believe that criminal activity is occurring and that the individual played some part in it. In practice this requirement means that an officer need not possess the measure of knowledge that constitutes probable cause to Stop and Frisk a person in a public place. In any case, an officer may not arrest a person until the officer possesses probable cause to believe that the person has committed a crime.

Can I handcuff someone with reasonable suspicion? Yes if safety is to be assured I can "detain" and even handcuff for safety purposes. For instance a traffic stop and there are 6 individuals in the vehicle. Happened to me on saturday night, but they were all good kids and teens out riding around (not a crime). Most were players on one of our football teams at high school. So no threat at all.

There is a big difference between interacting with a police officer / deputy as opposed to operating with a court. General rule, let the cop do what they want and deal with it in the courts.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users