RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: (Video) Texan hits a bullís eye over 2 miles away with world record sh - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(Video) Texan hits a bullís eye over 2 miles away with world record sh Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:48 AM

Texan hits a bullís eye over 2 miles away with world record shot
GetZone.com

<Video Link>

The long distance warriors at the FTW Ranch have broken the long distance record again, this time with a distance of 4210 yards, that 2.4 miles! The used a .375 CheyTac precision rifle by Hill Country Rifles to make the world record shot.
It took more than a few rounds to hit the bullís eye, but thatís to be expected when youíre reaching out this far.
A lot can happen when it takes more than 10 seconds to go from muzzle to target.

#2 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:32 AM

Pretty amazing. Even the misses weren't terribly off the mark, especially for a shot over 2 miles. I don't know the physics of it, but seeing the heat coming up from the ground like that would mean a bumpy ride for the bullet?

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

Wow, ten seconds from muzzle to target! WOW.

Yeah yeah, I know I know, to somebody who never shoots or considers such things beyond TV show "ballistics", you have to dumb it down to TV show level. So picture Matt Dillon and the bad guy squaring off in front of the Long Branch Saloon. Matt draws and shoots. Now count 10 seconds. Ten seconds! NOW the bad guy gets hit and falls down.

LONG damn time, huh?

:o

#4 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:06 PM

That might be a good test for different types of ammo; espcially the stuff that is supposed to be 'steerable'.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users