RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WSJ Columnist: Adam Schiff’s Secret Subpoena Adventure - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WSJ Columnist: Adam Schiff’s Secret Subpoena Adventure Could End with Legal Buckshot in His Face Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:23 AM

WSJ Columnist: Adam Schiff’s Secret Subpoena Adventure Could End with Legal Buckshot in His Face

Townhall.com
Matt Vespa
Dec 06, 2019 12:53 PM

excerpt:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), high Chancellor of the Trump impeachment effort, might be getting away with murder. The impeachment circus that has engulfed D.C. has overshadowed the House Intelligence Committee chair’s egregious abuse of power. He executed a secret subpoenas adventure of phone records of prominent Republicans. He got their phone records and published them in the committee’s 300-page impeachment report. Now, the report is a work of fiction. Schiff is a liar, and nothing from House Democrats on this whole fiasco should be believed. This isn’t about the Constitution, or the framers, or the rule of law. It’s not about upholding the integrity of our institutions; Democrats have already perverted those with their deep state antics against this administration. It’s about the Democratic Party’s inability to grasp that it lost the 2016 election. Democrats wanted to boot Trump since day one of his presidency. The ironic twist is that their impeachment fetish could very well be what secures him a second term. This is not popular in swing states. No one cares. And the liberal media has been so wrong, so stupid, and so corrupt in their coverage of this White House, even Democrats in these states cannot believe what they hear. But let’s get back to that pencil head, Schiff.

He may have opened himself up to oodles of lawsuits by those he decided to go after with these secret subpoenas. Rudy Giuliani, the president’s attorney, was included in this hit list, and we now have to factor in attorney-client privilege into this whole mess. Seldom is this cast aside concerning an investigation unless the evidence of wrongdoing is overwhelming. Schiff decided to ignore those protocols because he wants to boot Trump before the 2020 election, or at least severely damage his re-election chances. It’s funny. The man who says he’s doing this for the country and the rule of law thinks he can break the rules…because he feels he’s right. What an arrogant, self-righteous little snake, huh? Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel has a good column about how Schiff engaged in gross congressional overreach:

<SNIP>

Link

Please tell me that karma is real... :pray: Pencil neck needs a massive dose.

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:32 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 December 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

+1

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:29 AM

"Let's just have his head and be done with it!"
---Gimli , son of Gloin, LOTR Two Towers

#4 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:41 AM

http://i.postimg.cc/HkmzKNZv/IMG-0363.gif

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:46 AM

http://i.postimg.cc/XvGgy0pJ/IMG-0418.jpg

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:51 AM

Devin Nunes on phone record release: 'We're definitely going to take legal action'

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Saturday that he would be pursuing legal action after his phone records were exposed in the release of the Committee's impeachment inquiry report.

On Tuesday, the Committee voted to adopt and issue the 300-page report on the findings from the panel's impeachment inquiry, accusing President Trump of misusing his office to seek foreign help in the 2020 presidential race. The report included records of calls from Nunes, presidential lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow, journalist John Solomon, Fox News host Sean Hannity, Giuliani connection Lev Parnas, and other White House associates.

#7 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:54 AM

The push by Lefties to make Trump damaged goods before the 2020 election has got to be the dumbest decision ever. Schitf & Co. were so sure they'd find dirt where none exists, they're now the ones getting dirty as they grasp at straws and come up with nothing. Except maybe a few lawsuits down the road for breaking the law... :eyebrows: :sinister:

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:02 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 December 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

I'll gladly give it to him.

Stupid child molester looking freak.

View PostHowsithangin, on 08 December 2019 - 06:29 AM, said:

"Let's just have his head and be done with it!"
---Gimli , son of Gloin, LOTR Two Towers

:exactly:

View Postfirecoco, on 08 December 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

:biglaugh:

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:31 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 08 December 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

EXCELLENT! :lol: :2up:

I hope that when the pendulum swings back upon Schiffhead and the dumbascraps that they will all be charged and convicted and end up in prison or all of this will be for NOTHING!

#10 User is offline   draksig 

• Sci/fi fanatic!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:45 AM

attorney-client privilege when Donald Trump is concerned has been thrown out a long time ago.

#11 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:43 PM

View Postdraksig, on 08 December 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

attorney-client privilege when Donald Trump is concerned has been thrown out a long time ago.

Due process and the fifth and fourteenth amendments have been abandoned a long ago when Trump is the target.

#12 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:06 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 December 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

Which is why they are gunning for Nunes... And I heard that the Dims are also trying to pull Pence into the impeachment swamp so that they can give Nancy a clear shot at stepping into the driver's seat as POTUS when they attempt to remove BOTH...

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:17 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 08 December 2019 - 11:06 PM, said:

Which is why they are gunning for Nunes... And I heard that the Dims are also trying to pull Pence into the impeachment swamp so that they can give Nancy a clear shot at stepping into the driver's seat as POTUS when they attempt to remove BOTH...

If they successfully do this, there will be a civil war.

Count on it if it happens.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users