RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos - RightNation.US

• 4 Pages +

Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos Trial included on Moussaoui

#21 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:18 AM

I'm not on the fence on executing him at all. I don't care what he thinks he's getting in the afterlife. I don't want my tax dollars keeping this POS alive. I don't want the families/ friends/ of 9/11 or our soldiers and their families supporting this "thing" in a prison..

#22 User is offline   Terribly Swift Sword 

• Easily Startled ... what?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:29 AM

This thug blurts out epithets every day in court.
Things like "Burn in the USA" and "Allah akbar".
Yes, this piece of human garbage should be executed;
but before the needles are set,
his arms should be swabbed with bacon fat.

#23 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:37 AM

Words cannot convey my sadness that there are Americans people living in America who blame "BushCo." and everyone BUT alQaeda and the hijackers. That they would even be immune to such pleas as were heard that day, people from 78 nationalities perishing before our eyes, and NOT be able to bring themselves to place the responsibility where it lay, is truly yet another tragedy of September 11, 2001 that continues to this day. It is a tragedy that is repeated everytime a Murtha or Kennedy or Moore or Garafalo or (ad nauseum) opens their mouth and blames America first.

#24 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:45 AM

View PostAnnie, on Apr 11 2006, 10:18 AM, said:

I'm not on the fence on executing him at all. I don't care what he thinks he's getting in the afterlife. I don't want my tax dollars keeping this POS alive. I don't want the families/ friends/ of 9/11 or our soldiers and their families supporting this "thing" in a prison..

Tell you what, how about we lock the door, and throw away the key? No guards, no medical, no taxpayer expenses. I will personally pay for his half pound of raw bacon every day.

#25 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:48 AM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on Apr 11 2006, 10:45 AM, said:

Tell you what, how about we lock the door, and throw away the key? No guards, no medical, no taxpayer expenses. I will personally pay for his half pound of raw bacon every day.

I can deal with that. Or GI Jane's/Terribly Swift's idea.

#26 User is offline   Susancnw 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:39 AM

View PostHell-Billy, on Apr 11 2006, 06:02 AM, said:

I'm torn on excutiing him. It might make many of us feel better ... but what will make him suffer more, life behind bars without possibility of parole or death and martyrdom in the eyes of his muslim brothers?

Besides, according to some, even some seemingly sane people on this site, it was the U.S. government who is responsible. :sad:

I'm in favor of putting him in general population. Don't execute him and make him a martyr. Let the prisoners take care of it for us...I'm betting he'd last less than year.

#27 User is offline   melissaTX 

• <no title>
  • Group: Validating

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:56 AM

View PostGI JANE, on Apr 11 2006, 05:49 AM, said:

Annie, those who think Moussaoui doesn't deserve the death penalty should be duct-taped to a chair and forced to watch the testimony along with that scumbag's "Burn in the USA" retort to all the grief he helped cause.

Quite frankly, the sonofabitch should be hung by his nuts in Times Square and beaten with crowbars and baseball bats like a Piñata.

:cry:

Oh, going a little soft on him, aint ya?
:sad:
IF he doesn't get the death penalty, let him live in general population where he can be someone elses bitch for a long time before getting the crap kicked out of him and dying, Damer style.

This post has been edited by melissaTX: 11 April 2006 - 10:58 AM

#28 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on Apr 11 2006, 09:45 AM, said:

The problem is some Judge would rule that is inhumane treatment and then one day all the illegals who suddenly get granted citizenship will vote for those who will nominate even more activists bleeding-heart Judges until he is released from jail and hailed as a hero for daring to stand up to that evil George Bush and those bigoted Americans who dared to fight the freedom-fighters aka Terrorists. :sad:

I wish they would release the audiotapes. People need to wake up!!!! :cry:

#29 User is offline   My Name Is Mudd 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:28 AM

View Postsusancnw, on Apr 11 2006, 10:39 AM, said:

I'm in favor of putting him in general population. Don't execute him and make him a martyr. Let the prisoners take care of it for us...I'm betting he'd last less than year.

That could backfire ... he could be a hero, or a leader, to the muslim population in prison. Put him in solitary at a supermax facility, that way he has no one to preach too, he's all alone with his twisted thoughts. Let him suffer that.

#30 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:05 PM

View Postilja, on Apr 11 2006, 12:00 PM, said:

The problem is some Judge would rule that is inhumane treatment and then one day all the illegals who suddenly get granted citizenship will vote for those who will nominate even more activists bleeding-heart Judges until he is released from jail and hailed as a hero for daring to stand up to that evil George Bush and those bigoted Americans who dared to fight the freedom-fighters aka Terrorists. :sad:

I wish they would release the audiotapes. People need to wake up!!!! :cry:

Oh I know Ilja, but I can still dream can't I?

The reality is that he does need to be executed, but to me, that still just doesn't seem enough.

#31 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

Gruesome 9/11 evidence presented to jurors
Lawyers present photos, wrenching testimony to Moussaoui trial jury
NBC News and news services
Updated: 2:26 p.m. ET April 11, 2006

<excerpt>

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Prosecutors seeking Zacarias Moussaoui’s execution introduced gruesome evidence of the horrors of terrorism Tuesday showing pictures of burned and blackened bodies from the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on the Pentagon.

Over the objections of defense attorneys and despite warnings by a federal judge that such a strategy could backfire, government lawyers displayed for jurors the most gut-wrenching evidence yet in a sentencing trial studded with one horrific image after another.

The photos were of the attack at the Defense Department, very near where the jurors are sitting. Each picture was displayed for just a few seconds each. They showed mostly intact bodies with facial features still discernible. One torso, covered with white ash, looked more like an ancient statue.

“Burn all Pentagon next time,” a defiant Moussaoui shouted as he was led out of the courtroom for a lunch break.

The photos were introduced as prosecutors completed their presentation of victim-impact testimony specifically about the about the Sept. 11 deaths at the World Trade Center in New York.

Earlier, a Sept. 11 widow wrung out for jurors the emotional residue of terrorism for terrorism’s survivors, telling about her husband’s final pleas for life and describing difficulties their children have had since his death.

Wendy Cosgrove, 48, of Long Island, N.Y., testified about the impact of her husband Kevin’s death when he was trapped on the 105th floor of the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

Cosgrove said the couple’s oldest son, who was 12 on Sept. 11, has become angry and self destructive and had some scrapes with the law.

“He’s very angry and often that anger is directed toward me,” she said.

The couple’s middle child, who was 9 on Sept. 11, has been mutilating herself and is undergoing therapy, she said.

On Monday, jurors heard a 911 tape of Kevin Cosgrove as he told the dispatcher, “I’m not ready to die.”

Much of the tape was muffled and nearly inaudible except at the very end when he screamed “Oh God, no!” and the call went dead.

Link

#32 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:47 PM

I'm merging the articles that are from this trial. If anyone has any others please feel free to post them in here. Thank you.

God bless the families and victims of 9/11.

#33 User is offline   Dancing-Queen 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:50 PM

View PostTerribly Swift Sword, on Apr 11 2006, 06:29 AM, said:

This thug blurts out epithets every day in court.
Things like "Burn in the USA" and "Allah akbar".
Yes, this piece of human garbage should be executed;
but before the needles are set,
his arms should be swabbed with bacon fat.

Why bacon fat? Don't get it :sad:

#34 User is offline   William 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

View PostmelissaTX, on Apr 11 2006, 11:56 AM, said:

Oh, going a little soft on him, aint ya?
:sad:
IF he doesn't get the death penalty, let him live in general population where he can be someone elses bitch for a long time before getting the crap kicked out of him and dying, Damer style.

I'm with you brother. I say we videotape him in the process of being someone's "Girlfriend" and broadcast it on Al Jizeera!

#35 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:59 PM

View PostDancing-Queen, on Apr 11 2006, 03:50 PM, said:

Why bacon fat? Don't get it :sad:

Islam Halaal and Haraam

#36 User is offline   Dancing-Queen 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:41 PM

View PostAnnie, on Apr 11 2006, 11:59 AM, said:

Thanks. :sad:

#37 User is offline   ghost707 

• <no title>

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:58 PM

I would have the sob shovel the manure out of pig pens at different farms in the U.S. for about 6 months..then execute the sob.

#38 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:22 AM

Moussaoui Jury Is Told of `Screaming' at Pentagon

<excerpt>

April 11 (Bloomberg) -- A police officer at the Pentagon told jurors in Zacarias Moussaoui's sentencing trial he could hear people inside the building ``moaning, groaning, screaming'' after it was struck by a jetliner on Sept. 11.

Prosecutors seeking Moussaoui's execution showed the jury in Alexandria, Virginia, photos of dead bodies in the Pentagon. An Army colonel who was in an upper floor of the building described a ``curtain of fire'' and the feeling of an earthquake under his feet, saying he found out later that the plane was underneath him.

``To me it didn't seem like a plane,'' said Army Lt. Col. John Thurman, 39. ``To me it seemed like it was a bomb.'' He said he had 26 friends and colleagues among the 125 people in the Pentagon who died that day. Another 64 people died on the plane.

Jurors decided last week that Moussaoui, 37, is eligible for the death penalty, and now they must determine whether he will be executed or sentenced to life in prison. Moussaoui, the only person charged in the U.S. in the Sept. 11 attacks, pleaded guilty in April 2005 to conspiracy charges.

Pentagon police officer Jose Rojas Jr., 43, told the jury that earlier on Sept. 11, when he and other Pentagon police officers saw the burning World Trade Center towers in New York on television, ``All of us just said together at one time, `we're next.''' Shortly afterward, the Pentagon was hit.

`Skin Came Off'

<snip>

One photo displayed to the jury taken by a parking-lot camera showed the explosion of the jetliner striking the Pentagon building. The jury saw a computerized diagram of each floor of the Pentagon that showed where each body was found.

Prosecutor David Novak said the government plans tomorrow to play the cockpit voice recording of the hijacking of United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. The recording hasn't been played in public before, though authorities allowed victims' families to hear it in 2002.

Today, prosecutors played a brief recording of a call of ``mayday, mayday, mayday'' from the plane's cockpit, estimated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to be the moment the hijackers stormed the cabin.

link

#39 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:41 AM

Defense lawyers say they will call doctors to testify that Moussaoui is a paranoid schizophrenic. Moussaoui's lawyers are asking jurors to keep their minds open to a life prison sentence instead of death.

That describes all of the radical Islamic Fundamentalists, as far as I am concerned.
The most insecure, sexually repressed, violent people on the Earth.
Paranoid schizophrenic is mild.
He should still be executed and buried with pork chops.

This post has been edited by BARman29: 12 April 2006 - 09:42 AM

#40 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:42 AM

View PostBARman29, on Apr 12 2006, 10:41 AM, said:

That describes all of the radical Islamic Fundamentalists, as far as I am concerned.
The most insecure, sexually repressed, violent peole on the Earth.
Paranoid schizophrenic is mild.
He should still be executed and buried with pork chops.

Totally agree.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users