RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Prince Charles Predicts The End Of The World-We Predict He’ll Be Wrong - RightNation.US

Prince Charles Predicts The End Of The World-We Predict He’ll Be Wrong Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:07 PM

Prince Charles Predicts The End Of The World — We Predict He’ll Be Wrong Again

Issues & Insights
I & I Editorial Board
15 July 2019

Excerpt:

Charles Philip Arthur George, the prince of Wales and the man who would unfortunately be king, sees doomsday in the near future. Apparently his foreknowledge is a function of his royal super powers. He’s seeing something no one else is.

Of course there’s good reason for that.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” said Prince Charles, addressing foreign ministers from around the Commonwealth last week. “I am firmly of the view that the next 18 months will decide our ability to keep climate change to survivable levels and to restore nature to the equilibrium we need for our survival.”

The prince wasn’t wearing a sandwich board sign declaring “The End Is Nigh.” It wouldn’t have been expected of a distinguished gentlemen from a royal bloodline. But it would have been fitting.

A little more than a decade ago, about 124 months in the past, the prince announced the world had “less than 100 months” to save itself. He revised his doomsday prediction in 2015 to 35 years. Now he’s certain that it’s 18 months. What he’ll be predicting next week is anyone’s guess.

But being a global warming alarmist means never having to admit error.

Al Gore, who invented both the Internet and global warming, predicted in 2006 there would be no Arctic within five years. In 2007, 2008, and 2009 he said the pole would be ice-free some time around 2013.

Also in 2006, “while preening at the Sundance Film Festival,” he declared “unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases” were “taken within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return.” We would be suffering “a true planetary emergency.”

He was wrong on all counts. As have all the other global warming prophets who’ve warned us disaster is imminent. Yet they continue to stir fears, and speak with a dead-set certainty that leaves no room for backtracking.

*snip*

Full Editorial

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:30 PM

View PostLiz, on 15 July 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Prince Charles Predicts The End Of The World — We Predict He’ll Be Wrong Again

Issues & Insights
I & I Editorial Board
15 July 2019

Excerpt:

Charles Philip Arthur George, the prince of Wales and the man who would unfortunately be king, sees doomsday in the near future. Apparently his foreknowledge is a function of his royal super powers. He’s seeing something no one else is.

Of course there’s good reason for that.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” said Prince Charles, addressing foreign ministers from around the Commonwealth last week. “I am firmly of the view that the next 18 months will decide our ability to keep climate change to survivable levels and to restore nature to the equilibrium we need for our survival.”

The prince wasn’t wearing a sandwich board sign declaring “The End Is Nigh.” It wouldn’t have been expected of a distinguished gentlemen from a royal bloodline. But it would have been fitting.

A little more than a decade ago, about 124 months in the past, the prince announced the world had “less than 100 months” to save itself. He revised his doomsday prediction in 2015 to 35 years. Now he’s certain that it’s 18 months. What he’ll be predicting next week is anyone’s guess.

But being a global warming alarmist means never having to admit error.

Al Gore, who invented both the Internet and global warming, predicted in 2006 there would be no Arctic within five years. In 2007, 2008, and 2009 he said the pole would be ice-free some time around 2013.

Also in 2006, “while preening at the Sundance Film Festival,” he declared “unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases” were “taken within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return.” We would be suffering “a true planetary emergency.”

He was wrong on all counts. As have all the other global warming prophets who’ve warned us disaster is imminent. Yet they continue to stir fears, and speak with a dead-set certainty that leaves no room for backtracking.

*snip*

Full Editorial

Algore "preening"????? There is an image you cannot remove from ones cranial cavity.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:44 PM

:yawn:

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:29 PM

Prince Chicken Little is merely predicting the end of his own world...

#5 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:58 PM

Tell me, Charlie, what should the temperatures be?

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:08 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 15 July 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Algore "preening"????? There is an image you cannot remove from ones cranial cavity.

What has been seen cannot be unseen -- even if you saw it in your mind's eye. . .

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

#7 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:25 PM

Why would anyone listen to scientific advice from a man who's parents are both 3rd cousins and 2nd cousins once removed depending on which branch of the family tree you follow.

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:28 PM

http://www.andydavey.com/images/galleries/2/blowup/561.jpeg

Don't worry, Charlie. Those ears will provide plenty of shade.

B)

#9 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

The man that would be queen!

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:15 PM

We fought two wars to keep his family from running our lives. Even England is better for it. The real agenda is to control the masses. Once they acquiesce, reestablish the aristocracy.

#11 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:54 PM

I thought the Royals are supposed to stay out of politics.

#12 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:10 AM

I used to think that the Queen was just a controlling monarch who refuses to give up her reign.

Charles proves the real reason she doesn't retire and pass on the crown every time he opens his mouth.

#13 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:49 AM

View PostJerryL, on 16 July 2019 - 02:10 AM, said:

I used to think that the Queen was just a controlling monarch who refuses to give up her reign.

Charles proves the real reason she doesn't retire and pass on the crown every time he opens his mouth.

I hold the Queen in the highest esteem. She dedicated her life to her duty and if I may quote an RN poster, "she never put a foot wrong". She's magnificent and unfortunately, I think we won't see her like again.

Her family, unfortunately, is an entirely different matter. I really like Anne, the Princess Royal. She's very devoted to her duties and her many charities but she eschews the spotlight which is understandable and commendable.

#14 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:37 AM

View PostLiz, on 16 July 2019 - 02:49 AM, said:

I hold the Queen in the highest esteem. She dedicated her life to her duty and if I may quote an RN poster, "she never put a foot wrong". She's magnificent and unfortunately, I think we won't see her like again.

Her family, unfortunately, is an entirely different matter. I really like Anne, the Princess Royal. She's very devoted to her duties and her many charities but she eschews the spotlight which is understandable and commendable.

I lived in England for 7 years, so I pretty much got my fill of the lot of them. Although I have to admit that a large part of that could simply be due to their press. I also had a neighbor who was a Windsor Palace police officer, so heard some stories about her.

That being said, she is definitely better than Charles.

Probably hard to tell that I am not one who is enamored with another country's royal family!

#15 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:38 AM

Let's be thankful for, and give appropriate credit to, Queen Elizabeth for recognizing the mental deficiency displayed by her son, and has not relinquished the throne to him. Indeed, I wonder if that's the reason she's still alive. Clearly William has seemingly more sense than his father. Undoubtably she sees that and is playing for time.

#16 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:40 AM

View PostJerryL, on 16 July 2019 - 03:37 AM, said:

That being said, she is definitely better than Charles.

So are the Queen's pet corgies.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 16 July 2019 - 05:41 AM

#17 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:47 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 15 July 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

The man that would be queen!

:biglaugh: That wins the internet today! Doubleplus good!

#18 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:54 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 16 July 2019 - 05:40 AM, said:

So are the Queen's pet corgies.

They certainly say less stupid <censored> than he does.

#19 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:31 AM

View PostJerryL, on 16 July 2019 - 02:10 AM, said:

Somewhere I read the great line that the Queen should name William her succor before it is too late, and the sovereign of the United Kingdom, Charles, is found one morning outside of Buckingham Palace, only wearing the crown and his underwear and getting into loud arguments with the lamp posts.

#20 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 16 July 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

Somewhere I read the great line that the Queen should name William her succor before it is too late, and the sovereign of the United Kingdom, Charles, is found one morning outside of Buckingham Palace, only wearing the crown and his underwear and getting into loud arguments with the lamp posts.

And losing the argument.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users