RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: More Hollywood Leftist Elitism - RightNation.US

-----
Last night I was bored stiff so I was switching stations and ran across "Desperate Housewives". I used to love that show but lost interest when they decided to advance the show into the future. Well. I turn it on and Gabby is having a fight with her husband. She forgot to pick up the pies for the dinner and they have guests. One of the guests offers to take her to the bakery and she takes him up on it. They get stuck in a traffic jam and decide to bypass it by driving on the shoulder lane since the bakery closes in 10 minutes. Of course they pass a police car and are caught. The policeman asks her friend for a driver's license and he does not have one. Turns out he and his family are illegals. He is in his 40's and speaks perfect English, as does his wife. His wife decides she is going to take her American born daughter and flee to Texas where she has relatives but Gabby convinces her to stay and talk to a lawyer. The lawyer however, can't do anything for her. Now I do not know about you but how many illegal Mexicans in that age range do you know that have actually learned our language? Everywhere I go lately I run into illegals and other than "hi" they do not know any English. What a disgraceful misrepresentation of what the illegal population is and how they really act. Only an elitist who does not interact with illegals often would actually think that they care about this country and take the time to learn our language.

7 Comments On This Entry

Maybe they were illegals from Canada, eh? :rolleyes:

JimNEPA, on Nov 15 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

Yep. :rolleyes: Except for the fact they actually said that they were going to be deported to Mexico.
Well, according to an old joke, "the harder you hit 'em, the better the english".

katnapper, on Nov 15 2010, 01:01 PM, said:

JimNEPA, on Nov 15 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

Yep. :rolleyes: Except for the fact they actually said that they were going to be deported to Mexico.

So they can spend their American money while it's still good. Who wants to retire to Canada when they can have Cancun? B) :lol:

horseman, on Nov 15 2010, 02:37 PM, said:

Well, according to an old joke, "the harder you hit 'em, the better the english".

I am sure that that is true for many.
Did her friends talk about for whom they voted in the last election?

lad_97, on Nov 17 2010, 02:13 PM, said:

Did her friends talk about for whom they voted in the last election?

:rolleyes:
Page 1 of 1

2 user(s) viewing

2 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog

Recent Entries