RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrat Rashida Tlaib Recites ‘Muslim Victory Call – War Cry Of Allah - RightNation.US

Democrat Rashida Tlaib Recites ‘Muslim Victory Call – War Cry Of Allah Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

Democrat Rashida Tlaib Recites 'Muslim Victory Call – War Cry Of Allah' In Radical Speech At CAIR Reception

http://www.headlineoftheday.com
by T.A. Reid
Jan 12, 2019

Article:

Newly-elected foul-mouthed Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) gave a radical speech and declared the 'war cry of Allah' at a reception for terror-tied CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) on Thursday. After greeting the crowd in Arabic, Rashida Tlaib said, "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim," which means, "In the name of Allah, the merciful, the compassionate."

This very phrase begins every chapter in the Quran except one and is seen as a Muslim war cry.

In fact, this is the very same phrase Bowe Bergdahl's father said in front of the White House in 2014 after Obama traded Taliban terrorists in exchange for traitor Bergdahl.

Back in 2014, Brigitte Gabriel of Act for America told Fox News' Sean Hannity that this phrase declares the greatness of Allah over the land, calling it a "war cry of Allah" and a Muslim victory call.

Muslims often try to downplay this victory war cry as an ordinary everyday prayer, however it is seen as a 'war cry of Allah' by hardliners.

Rashida Tlaib also invoked Mohammed, the founder of Islam, saying "Mohammed was all about justice. He was all about pushing up against all of the things that you see from slavery from what we see now, if he was here today, he would be stronger and stronger and pushing up against the kind of injustice that we see coming out of the White House."

WOW.

Rashida Tlaib spoke for 7 minutes, speaking in both English and Arabic and not once did she say the word "American."

Tlaib did however, say the words "Muslim," "Islam" and "Palestinian" several times. The only time she said "The United States" was when she trashed President Trump.

Democrat Palestinian-American Rashida Tlaib was draped in a Palestinian flag as she celebrated her primary victory with supporters in August.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

But to remove her from office would be racist!!!

You know that would be the hue and cry from every leftard from one coast to another, first because she's a woman, then because she's a Muslim, IGNORING the fact that she is in office for HERSELF and not to do the will of AMERICANS but to punish those who are her religious enemies and use her office to do it.

Leftards are societal cancer.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:56 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 January 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

But to remove her from office would be racist!!!

You know that would be the hue and cry from every leftard from one coast to another, first because she's a woman, then because she's a Muslim, IGNORING the fact that she is in office for HERSELF and not to do the will of AMERICANS but to punish those who are her religious enemies and use her office to do it.

Leftards are societal cancer.

Yup, that'll be their line. Of course, the fact that Islam isn't a "race" won't enter into it...

There are Arab Muslims, Asian Muslims, Black Muslims, White Muslims, and Muslims of pretty much every other description. But when have leftists ever cared about little inconveniences like facts?

:coolshades:

#4 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:28 AM

And my fellow Jews are still silent because they are still too busy going after Trump to notice I guess. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/erst060.gif

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:59 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 14 January 2019 - 12:28 AM, said:

And my fellow Jews are still silent because they are still too busy going after Trump to notice I guess. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/erst060.gif

Astonishing, isn't it?

Naturally, it's impossible to understand why anybody, anywhere would support Democrats. But it's especially baffling from Jews.

:scratch:

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:01 AM

Makes me wonder if some of these areas wouldn't vote for Osama Bin Laden. WTF Michigan and Minnesota? Might as well throw Iowa in there too while I'm at it. :coffeenpc:

#7 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:07 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 12:59 AM, said:

Astonishing, isn't it?

Naturally, it's impossible to understand why anybody, anywhere would support Democrats. But it's especially baffling from Jews.

:scratch:

Also baffling why blacks and hispanics vote for Democrats

#8 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:11 AM

Mod note: How about we not talk about committing violence against elected representatives.

#9 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:49 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 13 January 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

Democrat Rashida Tlaib Recites 'Muslim Victory Call – War Cry Of Allah' In Radical Speech At CAIR Reception

http://www.headlineoftheday.com
by T.A. Reid
Jan 12, 2019

Article:

[font="Arial"][size="6"]Newly-elected foul-mouthed Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) gave a radical speech and declared the 'war cry of Allah' at a reception for terror-tied CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) on Thursday. After greeting the crowd in Arabic, Rashida Tlaib said, "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim," which means, "In the name of Allah, the merciful, the compassionate."

This very phrase begins every chapter in the Quran except one and is seen as a Muslim war cry.

Flame away, but I have to say that the whole "war cry" thing seems a bit thin to me. So it has been used as a war cry? OK. So have a lot of things. That doesn't mean that the phrase, itself, is meant to be or is primarily a war cry.

Now if she is yelling it while wearing an explosive vest or brandishing a knife or machete, different story.

I find her seeming allegiance to a religion and a foreign pseudo-state above her allegiance to the United States to be offensive and deeply troubling.

I also want to know where all the leftist turds are hiding who go into convulsions when a HS Valedictorian wants to thank God in a commencement speech? An elected member of Congress calling on the name of Allah and praising Mohamed. Just another example of how if they didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 14 January 2019 - 02:50 AM

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:42 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 14 January 2019 - 02:07 AM, said:

Also baffling why blacks and hispanics vote for Democrats

Or anybody else. Seriously, it's just baffling. It really, truly requires a scary level of ignorance to vote for Democrats. I tell all my leftist friends/family/acquaintances that this doesn't mean they have to vote for Republicans. If you just flat can't stand the Republican candidate, fine: Vote for the Libertarian. Or the Independent. Or the Constitutionalist. Or even one of the jokes like the Green party candidate, LOL. Or even just stay home and don't vote at all. No matter what you do, there is just NO excuse for supporting Democrats.

<_<

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:50 AM

View PostModerator T, on 14 January 2019 - 02:11 AM, said:

Mod note: How about we not talk about committing violence against elected representatives.

How about we stop when they stop advocating violence against us little peons?

#12 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:51 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 03:42 AM, said:

Or anybody else. Seriously, it's just baffling. It really, truly requires a scary level of ignorance to vote for Democrats. I tell all my leftist friends/family/acquaintances that this doesn't mean they have to vote for Republicans. If you just flat can't stand the Republican candidate, fine: Vote for the Libertarian. Or the Independent. Or the Constitutionalist. Or even one of the jokes like the Green party candidate, LOL. Or even just stay home and don't vote at all. No matter what you do, there is just NO excuse for supporting Democrats.

<_<

They are incredibly loyal to the Gimmedats... The more freebies they're promised, the more enthusiastic to cast their vote for them.

It's all about the ME these days.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:04 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 January 2019 - 04:51 AM, said:

They are incredibly loyal to the Gimmedats... The more freebies they're promised, the more enthusiastic to cast their vote for them.

It's all about the ME these days.

Yup.

:(

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:51 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 January 2019 - 04:50 AM, said:

How about we stop when they stop advocating violence against us little peons?

:exactly:

#15 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:19 AM

How are these kinds of people getting elected?

Anyway, I signed a petition to get this sorry sack of sh!t thrown out of office:

https://www.change.o...ns_more.control

Nothing will come of it, but it made me feel better for about two minutes.

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:20 AM

There's much to criticize the new congresswoman over, but saying an innocuous prayer in front of her supporters isn't one of them

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:52 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

There's much to criticize the new congresswoman over, but saying an innocuous prayer in front of her supporters isn't one of them

Says the biased pro Muslim poster.

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:07 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 January 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

Says the biased pro Muslim poster.

:yeahthat:

#19 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:14 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

I kind of agree with you in that I don't consider what she did to be a "war cry."

I am just wondering where all the leftists who want to keep religion out of governance have gone? Here she is calling on Allah and praising Mohamed while talking as a US Congress person. I thought that was a no-no.

Never mind her seeming desire to promote a foreign pseudo-state.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 14 January 2019 - 08:15 AM

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:33 AM

View PostJerryL, on 14 January 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

I kind of agree with you in that I don't consider what she did to be a "war cry."

I am just wondering where all the leftists who want to keep religion out of governance have gone? Here she is calling on Allah and praising Mohamed while talking as a US Congress person. I thought that was a no-no.

Never mind her seeming desire to promote a foreign pseudo-state.

Unless she was doing this at a public school or some event with a captive audience, I don’t see why anyone would care.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users