RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: On the Koran Burning Controversy - RightNation.US

-----
Oh gawd, let’s not do anything to make the enemy hate us.

I have a news flash for General Petraeus: His pusillanimous ROE and the Wikileaks assclowns endanger more Soldiers than a book burning. If all muslims ever did was burn bibles instead of beheading, planting IEDs, bombing, murdering, and committing terrorism across the globe in the name of “allah”, there would be no problem.

If Petraeus wants to jump into the religious fray, not only should he level some indignation toward the muslims, but he can chew the ass of Fred Phelps and his slimy bunch of assclowns, who show up at military funerals and wave signs with ”God Hates homosexuals” printed on them. Petraeus has devolved into political correctness. I don’t give a <censored> what muslims think about our conduct anymore than I care what the Nazis, Fascist Italians, and Imperialist Japs thought in WWII.

WE ARE AT WAR with a culture that wants to turn the world into a Caliphate and that combines terrorism with its religious doctrine. Obviously, some people think it’s okay to take 3000 lives in our country and commit atrocities across the world in the name of “allah”, but burning a Koran gets their panties in a wad. All Dhimmis can do is get wrapped around the axle over the “sensitivities” of a gutter culture stuck in the perverted philosophy of a 7th century Islamic zealot. The entire Middle East should be scorched. In the biblical sense.

Obama's two cents about the Koran burning controversy included the idiotic statement that what Rev. Terry Jones proposes “is completely contrary to our values as Americans. This country has been built on the notion of freedom and religious tolerance".

That’s pretty funny coming from one of the most intolerant Dem regimes in history. His comrades, including SEIU thugs and fellow Dem politicians try to intimidate opponents on a regular basis. His version of “religious tolerance” only covers Islamic theocracy and not much else.

The Secretary of Defense took time away from his busy schedule to call Rev. Jones and let him know that he shouldn’t burn any precious Korans because it might endanger national security.

Let me get this straight. Islamic terrorist organizations and their supporters operate free and clear in this country. There are Jamaat al Furqa training camps in at least 17 states. They burn bibles and American flags. They use American internet servers to spread their terrorist jihad and inflammatory rhetoric. They issue fatwas from their mosques. They hoist signs during protests with “death to America” and “behead those who insult Islam” printed on them. But, the FBI doesn’t see fit to take any of that as a threat and drop by for a friendly chat.

If you see everything that’s going on in this country thanks to Obama and his autocratic thugs, and you’re not angry, there’s something wrong with that picture.

The Koran incites radical, violent behavior among muslims and directs them to inflict that violence on “infidels”. When the world starts behaving as if the threat from fanatical Islamic cutthroats is real, instead of blaming America for their Koran-inspired bloodbath, the better off they’ll be.

7 Comments On This Entry

One of the best things that has happened during this whole Koran/Quran burning issue is that again the Muslims have shown their tolerance by threatening to riot, kill and attack. Real moderate these people are.
A tell-it-like it is commentary!
Well done!
You have a firm grasp on the reality of the situation Jane! I agree with evey single point you have made. After 20 years in the military (retired) and a few years as a spook, I can tell you I know a bit aout islam. Have you noticed that since such a large number of Americans cowered down and rebuked their fellow countrymen for daring to offend sacred islam, that imam rauf goes on larry king and tosses out veiled threats that if we don't build the gz victory mosque, it will inflame the muslim world? This is their intent, to make us afraid to challenge them or question them in any way. Kudos for telling it like it is.
I'll start "frowning" at the Koran burning when there is no more Bible and US Flag burning, when there are no more beheadings done by the religion of peace, and when I can visit Mecca and Medina and Riyadh, and attend Roman Catholic services in a nice new multimillion dollar church in each of those cities.

Until then ---- yawn......

bikerken, on Sep 11 2010, 08:56 AM, said:

You have a firm grasp on the reality of the situation Jane! I agree with evey single point you have made. After 20 years in the military (retired) and a few years as a spook, I can tell you I know a bit aout islam. Have you noticed that since such a large number of Americans cowered down and rebuked their fellow countrymen for daring to offend sacred islam, that imam rauf goes on larry king and tosses out veiled threats that if we don't build the gz victory mosque, it will inflame the muslim world? This is their intent, to make us afraid to challenge them or question them in any way. Kudos for telling it like it is.

Thanks! What I find atrocious is the total complacency on the part of the American public. People go about their everyday lives as if they live in a fish bowl and nothing will ever affect them outside of their daily routines. The people who drove to work at the Pentagon and the World Trade Center thought so, too. The people who boarded United Airlines Flight 93, American Airlines Flight 77, American Airlines Flight 11, and United Airlines Flight 175, were on their way home to see friends and loved ones, or on busines. It was an ordinary, sunny September day.

The point being, enemies don't pick a day or a time to attack us when we're prepared or expecting it. Which is why vigilance and intelligence are essential. The Japanese struck as the Christmas holiday approached. There are many conjectures over the reasons why muslim terrorists picked 11 September; ranging from the "911" emergency number to the looking for flights that were cross-country (for full fuel tanks), at a time when the passenger load was low (less people they needed to control). My guess: It was simply the day when their plans came together. The warning signs were ignored and dismissed. Almost 3000 people died because of it.

We can say "never again" over and over, but unless we are willing to do what it takes to stop them and prevent it from happening again, the next attack will make 9/11 look like a <censored>ing picnic.
It's just become a world of double standards and intellectual dishonesty Jane. You make those points beautifully here.

Buckwheat Jones, on Sep 11 2010, 09:34 AM, said:

It's just become a world of double standards and intellectual dishonesty Jane. You make those points beautifully here.

Quite right about intellectual dishonesty. I'm sitting here channel surfing and stopped on CNN, (just to hear what idiotic crap they were spewing), and what do you think I hear, two muslims talking about "islamophobia". This is a tactic used by liberals quite often on almost any topic. They acuse you of having a "phobia" about something. A phobia is an irrational fear, therefore they label your point of view as irrational. Gays have used this tactic for years. Just because you disagree with their political aims, YOU are being irrational and fearful. It couldn't be that you just disagree with their political agenda. I see the liberal media taking the same tack with islam. Now they downplay any threat and violent actions by muslims and exagerate greatly any offense or resistance to islam. If you were to ask most Americans what happened in the Sudan recently with the mass killings of people, you won't hear two words that were very relevant to those massacres, christian and muslim. Because what really happened was that muslims were slaughtering christians by the thousands and tens of thousands, but our media were almost mum on it.
Page 1 of 1

Tags

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
    0 member(s)
    0 anonymous member(s)