RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Hard Right Mindcleaner - RightNation.US

- - - - -
Kipling gets a bad rap, in my opinion. I think he had a very sober grasp of imperialism having seen it up close and personal. But beyond that side of him, he had profound insight into human nature and was a genius at articulating it.
- - - - -
Josh Sugarman at HuffPo has the shocking statistics that will make you re-think all that 2nd Amendment nonsense you cling to:
- - - - -
Forgive the self-indulgent title, but I'm constantly reminded of the irony dripping from one of Bruce Springsteen's infamous concert speeches about Vietnam or some such. The speech ends whit him saying, "In 1985, blind faith in your leaders can get you killed." I always found it ironic because in 1985, we weren't at war, and...
- - - - -
I was watching an episode of Coach this morning. You remember, the one with Craig T. Nelson as a college football coach?
- - - - -
Every freaking day, there's another gut bustingly funny claim by Obama's media surrogates. Today, it's this from Market Watch's Rex Nutting:
- - - - -
I don't, but Mitt Romney thinks they are.
- - - - -
Have you ever forgotten something you read in the news or in a book? Let me answer for you. Yes. The fact that you can't remember what means you've forgotten. Most of us forget so much of what we read, we have a hard time defending our opinions. We know we're right because the impression we got when we read such and such is still...
- - - - -
Zach Franzen is a wonderful illustrator, and he has a Reagan-like artist's intellect. It's on bright display in his treatment of the old Norse tale of Loki and the Witch's Heart...
- - - - -
Whatever's going on, at least you're not stuck in Lodi...
- - - - -
No more than they afford to others. John Nolte at Breitbart thinks we need to start vetting the reporters who can't dig deep enough into conservatives yet won't scratch the surface when it comes to liberals:
- - - - -
According to a Think Progress email I got today...
- - - - -
Four years ago when I reviewed Jonah Goldberg's
  • 5 Pages +
  • Last »

3 user(s) viewing

3 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

New Blogroll! And...World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blog Roll
Ace of Spades
National Review
Got News
RealClearPolitics
ZeroHedge
The Federalist
African American Conservatives
Instapundit

World's Shortest Movie Reviews
American Sniper: Bradly Cooper=Best Actor
The Arroyo: Had a Pureflix feel to the acting, but well shot. Great conservative movie.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: As usual, the third installment is the best--having an ending really helped.
The Maze Runner: The perfect metaphor for moving to Detroit.
Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.