RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Singer Ellie Goulding threatens to cancel Cowboys Thanksgiving show ov - RightNation.US

Singer Ellie Goulding threatens to cancel Cowboys Thanksgiving show ov Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:26 PM

Ellie who?

Cry us a river, pop tart.

#22 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:28 PM

View PostSeverian, on 16 November 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

Bend over, I gots your "donation" right here. Size 10 wide.

Let's jump on the Salvation Army, they're evil Christians after all. No matter that, as far as I know, no one else passes money they collect into services with as little overhead as they do, no inflated CEO salaries, etc. No, let's lambast them for not kowtowing to the alphabet sexual crowd.

I hate the postmodern world with a passion.

I'll gladly join in! Although I am a size 11...

View PostLongKnife, on 16 November 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

So she should be able to decide how charitable donations are spent?

Yup. Typical SJW tactic.

#23 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:33 PM

She's British. Like her stupid opinion on stuff she knows nothing about even holds water here in the USA.

Plus she's had mental issues. I see she's had a relapse with this tantrum:

Goulding has spoken several times about her experience with mental health conditions. In 2016 she discussed panic attacks caused by the studio environment that prevented her from working.[143] In 2017 she discussed ongoing confidence issues and severe anxiety she had experienced. She spoke of an increased confidence within herself which reduces the nervous flutters she experiences.[144] She has said that a fitness regime and boxing at the gym has helped her overcome panic attacks and anxiety.[145]

Goulding supports the Labour Party.[146] She supported Vote Remain at the 2016 United Kingdom European Union membership referendum and in the aftermath of the Brexit result, she expressed her disappointment on Twitter saying: "I truly believe this is one of the most devastating things to happen during my lifetime. I felt a fear I've never felt this morning."[147]

:crybaby2:

Go sit on a cactus, Ellie.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 16 November 2019 - 10:34 PM

#24 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:02 AM

:shrug:

#25 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:25 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 16 November 2019 - 10:33 PM, said:

She's British. Like her stupid opinion on stuff she knows nothing about even holds water here in the USA.

Plus she's had mental issues. I see she's had a relapse with this tantrum:

:crybaby2:

Go sit on a cactus, Ellie.

Don't worry, nobody in the UK takes notice of her anyway. To most, she is the blonde lassie in the Pantene hair ads. Her pop career has reached it sell by date anyway, she was huge about 8-10 yrs ago.

#26 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:44 PM

Go Bills!

#27 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:52 PM

View PostMartin, on 16 November 2019 - 09:25 PM, said:

It would be kind of cool to get a glimpse of Janet Jackson's other nipple. With the sound turned off.

Me too. Of course, since I didn't care about the halftime show, I didn't see it the first time until after all of the phony indignation the next day.

#28 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 November 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

Go Bills!

Uh oh. We are agreeing again.

#29 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:15 PM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 16 November 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

Just a response to the Second/Third thing.

The SA was founded and called the Salvation Army in the 1880's in England. Their mission was to convert people to Christian values and faith.

Your comment about the War on Poverty is uneducated and rather rude.

As for the military ranks of the members.......what else would you have members of an Army called?

And no I have no affiliation with the SA.

Just dislike error filled crap.

I'll accept "Rude", I MEANT it that way. The SA "major" I heard on the radio at the time royally pissed me off. "Uneducated", no.

EtA: Might have well have been an SA Major in the sense of SturmAbteilung. Seriously, he was THAT arrogant. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't characterize an organization by one bad actor... but he WAS their Spokesman in FL in the '80s.

YES, I "get" that there is a "War on Poverty" (even before LBJ coined it) as part of a generalized "war" on many ills. I am ESPECIALLY mindful of what the good book tells us in Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." YES, a veritable "War".

And, YES, I can sing "Onward Christian soldiers, Marching as to War" as loudly as anyone in church.

Still, though, I'm AGAINST militarizing it by assigning military ranks. I mean, if we're going to do that, then why not call the lay leaders of your local church "captains" and "majors" rather then elders and deacons and maybe call the pastor Colonel rather that Reverend? I mean, your typical pastor is nothing if not on the "front lines" of this war.

The early church fathers had a second-to-none model of organization and hierarchy right in front of their very eyes: The Roman legions. And yet they chose NOT to use their nomenclatures. I'm inclined to believe that the early church fathers knew a thing or two, just as the founding fathers of the USA likewise knew a thing or two.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 17 November 2019 - 10:05 PM

#30 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:30 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 November 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

Go Bills!

I would respond with "Go Bucs" except that Tampa Bay has dropped the ball so often that there's a REASON that the Republicans held there 2012 convention there as kindred spirits. (May I hear a drum roll, please?).

By rights, I should be an Atlanta Falcons fan. But I just can't learn to like them. Nor "displaced" teams like the Tennessee Titans aka Houston (t)oilers , or the Indianapolis Baltimore Colts. likewise, Newbies like Jacksonville (FL) Jaguars. So, by default, I like the Miami Dolphins.

#31 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

In somewhat related news..
Chick-fil-A no longer donates to controversial Christian charities after LGBTQ protests
Amelia Lucas
Published 4 Hours Ago Updated 1 Hour Ago

https://www.cnbc.com...t-protests.html

#32 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:47 PM

Well in a back handed way, the bimbo got her way. The Salvation Army is going to lose some pretty good sized dollars now. And some people won't get the help they need. And I lost some respect for Chick-Fil-A. Oh, and I never did have any respect for the LGBTXYZ bunch. Not because of their orientation but because I have no patience for grown up perpetual children throwing tantrums. I will put extra into the red kettles I see this year, and around here, almost every store has them.

#33 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:03 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 18 November 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

Well in a back handed way, the bimbo got her way. The Salvation Army is going to lose some pretty good sized dollars now. And some people won't get the help they need. And I lost some respect for Chick-Fil-A. Oh, and I never did have any respect for the LGBTXYZ bunch. Not because of their orientation but because I have no patience for grown up perpetual children throwing tantrums. I will put extra into the red kettles I see this year, and around here, almost every store has them.

Well said, USNRETWIFE. Yup, this moron "succeeds": Lots more poor people will go hungry this Christmas, thanks to her. I hope she's happy about that.

<_<

And just like you (USNRETWIFE), I'm sorry to see Chick-fil-A caving to the bullies.

B)

#34 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:30 PM

Not sure she is connected to reality here. I go to services at Salvation Army and also Calvary Baptist, and see gay people at both. You know why? They are accepted, loved and4 supported as brothers and sisters in Christ, not judged and hated. Who says gay people can't worship the Lord? No real Christian would say it. If a gay person gets that vibe from their church, time to find a new place to worship.

This post has been edited by Hieronymous: 18 November 2019 - 05:31 PM

#35 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:34 PM

Never heard of her.

RIP.

#36 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:23 PM

View PostLadybird, on 18 November 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Chick-fil-A no longer donates to controversial Christian charities after LGBTQ protests
Amelia Lucas

They caved to the douchebag SJWs. :nuts:

#37 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:15 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 18 November 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

Never heard of her.

RIP.

Been awhile since I've seen that. An oldie but a goodie.

#38 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:47 PM

View PostHieronymous, on 18 November 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

Not sure she is connected to reality here. I go to services at Salvation Army and also Calvary Baptist, and see gay people at both. You know why? They are accepted, loved and4 supported as brothers and sisters in Christ, not judged and hated. Who says gay people can't worship the Lord? No real Christian would say it. If a gay person gets that vibe from their church, time to find a new place to worship.

PM Me if you want. I've posted before my knee-jerk dislike of "The Sally".

I could be wrong. Feel free to convince me.

#39 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:31 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 November 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Amelia Lucas

Silence those with opposing voices, for tolerance and diversity! <_<

#40 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

Some people really do have illusions of actually being important or highly regarded members of society.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users