RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is Racist - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is Racist When They Think It’s From Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is Racist… When They Think It's From Trump

<YouTube Video Linky>

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:55 PM

they should hand out buttons to each of those people that says Do Not Disturb, Moron Trying to Walk.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:56 PM

No surprise. Leftists of all ages (i.e. not just college kids) are extraordinarily gullible, and that's why they've been so easily duped into believing Trump is a "racist" and/or a "sexist" and/or a "bigot" and/or a "homophobe" and/or a "white supremacist" and/or a "Russian puppet" and so forth.

But again, that's no surprise. It requires a severe lack of brainpower to be a leftist/Democrat/"progressive" in the first place.

:rolleyes:

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:45 PM

A bunch of protestors were screaming at Biden to apologize for three million deportations during the 0bama regime. It might get interesting should 0 hit the old campaign trail.

#5 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 19 July 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

A bunch of protestors were screaming at Biden to apologize for three million deportations during the 0bama regime. It might get interesting should 0 hit the old campaign trail.

0bama is going to wait until there is a definite front runner.

#6 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:02 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 19 July 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

0bama is going to wait until there is a definite front runner.

He sat in the back of the Illinois Senate before making a move. That was the tipoff. But he, in Will Smith's words, was "The Magic Negro". 0bama cannot present a case for a "return to normal" that will even inspire the stormtroopers.

#7 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

They remind me of the left leaning people here; just can't admit they're wrong even when their noses are rubbing in it. The last one was emblematic...

Upon being informed Obama deported more people at this point in his presidency than Trump has: "Well, I don't know much about it, but I imagine that Obama went about it in a humane way so I'm going to keep my imagination-based opinion unchanged and unexamined."

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:38 AM

The left is trying to rewrite the sentiment that “you can have your own opinions AND you can have your own facts, if you’re a leftist”.

#9 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

What is being missed by those students is the reason why they think it is bad, and why they think it is Trump. It is because the media is telling them lies and spin; their limited life experience, their as yet undeveloped sense of their place in the world, lack of skepticism against media propaganda, and apparent lack of confidence & security in what they truly believe makes them susceptible to the agenda-driven, and easily swayed (read: USED & ABUSED) by nefarious individuals / groups who need their votes, their substance, their voices, and their hands to add to their (the nefarious ones) overall power and influence.

That is the problem, the media, yet it is hardly even considered by these young easily-duped individuals.

This post has been edited by ASE: 20 July 2019 - 01:42 PM

#10 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:45 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 20 July 2019 - 07:25 AM, said:

They remind me of the left leaning people here; just can't admit they're wrong even when their noses are rubbing in it. The last one was emblematic...

Upon being informed Obama deported more people at this point in his presidency than Trump has: "Well, I don't know much about it, but I imagine that Obama went about it in a humane way so I'm going to keep my imagination-based opinion unchanged and unexamined."

Related... border deaths are also way down under Trump. :o

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

View PostASE, on 20 July 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

What is being missed by those students is the reason why they think it is bad, and why they think it is Trump. It is because the media is telling them lies and spin; their limited life experience, their as yet undeveloped sense of their place in the world, lack of skepticism against media propaganda, and apparent lack of confidence & security in what they truly believe makes them susceptible to the agenda-driven, and easily swayed (read: USED & ABUSED) by nefarious individuals / groups who need their votes, their substance, their voices, and their hands to add to their (the nefarious ones) overall power and influence.

That is the problem, the media, yet it is hardly even considered by these young easily-duped individuals.

Yeah, but remember that it isn't just the young and inexperienced. Democrats of ALL AGES are equally stupid. If they weren't, they wouldn't be Democrats in the first place.

B)

#12 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:03 PM

I think the main difference is that the young uneducated college students believe it, and a significant percentage of the older ones merely want to believe it, but deep down they know or suspect it to be untrue, but go with it anyway since they have so much time and ego invested in it, they couldn't handle the social fallout of changing.

#13 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

View PostASE, on 24 July 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

I think the main difference is that the young uneducated college students believe it, and a significant percentage of the older ones merely want to believe it, but deep down they know or suspect it to be untrue, but go with it anyway since they have so much time and ego invested in it, they couldn't handle the social fallout of changing.

http://i1.wp.com/www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Three-Types-Of-Democrats.jpg

#14 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 24 July 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

http://i1.wp.com/www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Three-Types-Of-Democrats.jpg

RACISM!!!; i.e., the cynical conman gangster is black and the educated and well-intentioned but clueless and naïve one is white.

C'mon, we've all been around lefties enough to instantly anticipate how they would think and react to things.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 24 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users