RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pew: 91% Democrats see violence next in war of words - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Pew: 91% Democrats see violence next in war of words Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 18,045
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:53 PM

Pew: 91% Democrats see violence next in war of words

by Paul Bedard
July 19, 2019
Washington Examiner

After a week that saw President Trump and his foes toss toxic words at each other, there is now a warning that the next phase could be “violence.”

Nearly 8 of 10 Americans told the Pew Research Center that supporters for both sides could “act” on the politically charged rhetoric with violence. It was higher for Democrats, 91%, than Republicans, 61%.

And they want politicians to cool it.

Said Pew, “Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents overwhelmingly (84%) say Trump has changed political discourse for the worse. About half of Republicans and Republican leaners (49%) say he has changed it for the better, while 23% say he has changed it for the worse and 27% say he hasn’t changed it much either way.”


(link to full article)

(link to Pew survey)
0

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,819
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:11 PM

Darlings, Antifa already crossed that bridge :angry:
0

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 18,045
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:16 PM

Socialists and communists considering violence to achieve their goals? No surprise there.

At least they're admitting it now...
0

#4 User is offline   Moderator T 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 37,283
  • Joined: 02-October 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:32 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 20 July 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

Darlings, Antifa already crossed that bridge :angry:

Exactly. Left wing mobs have been carrying out violence against conservatives, government sites, and random passers by for a year now.
0

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,997
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:33 PM

Quote

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Isoroku Yamamoto


This is what will happen if the dems/proggies/antifa try to bring it to conservatives.

They will receive an ass kicking as never seen before.
0

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,997
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:35 PM

View PostModerator T, on 20 July 2019 - 10:32 PM, said:

Exactly. Left wing mobs have been carrying out violence against conservatives, government sites, and random passers by for a year now.

As the government has stood down and has deliberately allowed it to happen with no consequences all along.
0

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,152
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:36 PM

SO according to the poll DJT's the problem so he should be silenced. At least by the left side at 89% while 1/2 of the Republican's believe to be the other way around. Sorry I stopped taking advice from an armed enemy a long time ago.
0

#8 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,551
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:08 PM

Tick tock...

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 20 July 2019 - 11:13 PM

0

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 57,798
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:48 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 20 July 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

Darlings, Antifa already crossed that bridge :angry:


Exactly. Leftist thugs are already engaging in violence.

B)
0

#10 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,431
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:05 AM

I'm surprised there's no mention of the mainstream media and their role in dividing the country. Cherry picking the news and outright lies to push an agenda is by far our biggest threat to peace and civility...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 21 July 2019 - 05:21 AM

0

#11 User is online   USNJIMRET 

  • Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,291
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:14 AM

Simply amazing how Trump, without naming a single name, is the catalyst for the turn toward violence.

Yet that muslim female from Michigan can call the sitting President a Motherf&*ker, and THAT isn't seen as provocative?

Gotta love the hypocrisy of the left.



0

#12 User is offline   Severian 

  • Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,251
  • Joined: 14-February 04

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:39 AM

They should know, they started the turn towards violence years ago. Ask Rand Paul, or Steve Scalise, or any of the victims of Antifa. Someone they don't like gets elected, they rouse the rabble, go completely nuts because someone other than a Democrat was elected, start violent protests, and the right is responsible for causing dissent and violence? That's some weapons grade stupidity and projection right there.
0

#13 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,152
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:22 AM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 21 July 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

Simply amazing how Trump, without naming a single name, is the catalyst for the turn toward violence.

Yet that muslim female from Michigan can call the sitting President a Motherf&*ker, and THAT isn't seen as provocative?

Gotta love the hypocrisy of the left.



She's from the left, she could literally bring a bomb into the capital and detonate it and would be praised by the media for "elevating" the discussion. What is truly stupid is we the people allow this crap to continue.
0

#14 User is offline   Squirrel 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,056
  • Joined: 24-September 18

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

We’ve been told over and over it’s not violence when the left does it. It’s a misunderstanding, a protest or just plain racist if they are called out and caught. Then they can’t understand why people are fed up.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 21 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

0

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,997
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

View PostSeverian, on 21 July 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

They should know, they started the turn towards violence years ago. Ask Rand Paul, or Steve Scalise, or any of the victims of Antifa. Someone they don't like gets elected, they rouse the rabble, go completely nuts because someone other than a Democrat was elected, start violent protests, and the right is responsible for causing dissent and violence? That's some weapons grade stupidity and projection right there.

These "resistors" are nothing but criminals who do not believe in a republic or a democracy at all. They are completely Un-American in every classic definition and they are also traitors to law and prder and to the constitution. They cannot accept legitimate defeat and the rejection of their agendas by the masses. They only want their side to win a totally rigged game and to force it upon everyone else using any and all means possible to do it. These people are communists and fascists by every definition, yet their terrorist group calls themselves "Antifa" as they really are for fascism?
0

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,997
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:15 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 21 July 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

She's from the left, she could literally bring a bomb into the capital and detonate it and would be praised by the media for "elevating" the discussion. What is truly stupid is we the people allow this crap to continue.

What's even more stupid is that these people are being elected to office?
0

#17 User is offline   Squirrel 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,056
  • Joined: 24-September 18

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:37 PM

View PostRock N, on 21 July 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

What's even more stupid is that these people are being elected to office?

The best and most intelligent the left has to offer and the people that most represent thier views. That’s what scary. There’s no saying that’s not what we believe or who we are when you elect them.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 21 July 2019 - 04:39 PM

0

#18 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,294
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:49 PM

View PostRock N, on 21 July 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

These "resistors" are nothing but criminals who do not believe in a republic or a democracy at all. They are completely Un-American in every classic definition and they are also traitors to law and prder and to the constitution. They cannot accept legitimate defeat and the rejection of their agendas by the masses. They only want their side to win a totally rigged game and to force it upon everyone else using any and all means possible to do it. These people are communists and fascists by every definition, yet their terrorist group calls themselves "Antifa" as they really are for fascism?

That’s a very extreme, incendiary, and insulting statement - and unfortunately it is completely true.
0

#19 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,330
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:20 PM

Most of the violence in recent years has come from groups like "Antifa","Black Lives Matter", and "Occupy Wall Street". Especially OWS, which specializes in rape tents.

It goes back before blowing Bill Clinton for keeping abortion legal. The reason that the Nazis fought the Communists because they wanted everyone to speak the Austrian language not circlejerk.
0

#20 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

  • I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,181
  • Joined: 27-May 03

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 20 July 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

Darlings, Antifa already crossed that bridge :angry:


So did "black lives matter".
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users