RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Alyssa Milano: You Canít Talk About Being Pro-Life If You Support Exec - RightNation.US

Alyssa Milano: You Canít Talk About Being Pro-Life If You Support Exec Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 31 July 2019 - 06:08 PM

View PostASE, on 31 July 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

Once while visiting Kadena Air Force Base I was reading about some of the local activities. One was sponsered by the Kadena Officer's Wives club. I wonder if they knew they were listed as K.O.W's? Still chuckle about that.

:giggle:

#42 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:59 AM

View PostSquirrel, on 30 July 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

👍
But can we ship one anti American or leftist out of the country too each time? I guess thatís asking too much

I have a solution for that. For every anti American a$$ clown we can toss we bring in an immigrant who follows the laws, works hard, assimilates and wants to be an American.
Bit unfair though as the immigrant will go on to be something this nation needs.

Oki

#43 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:05 AM

View PostSeverian, on 31 July 2019 - 08:06 AM, said:

Boom. It's not inconsistent to be against killing innocents but for killing those guilty of heinous crimes. It's a dodge to say "oh if your against one and for the other it's inconsistent." That's silly, overly simplistic thinking. That's the kind of idiotic, unable to hold more than one concept in the mind type of stupidity that gets you things like "well, they are concentrating people in camps at the border so they are concentration camps!" The people who are against killing people period, extreme pacifists and such, are against both practices. Turn it around, how can you be for abortion but against the death penalty? Suddenly all the hemming and hawing about a fetus just being a "bunch of cells" will be trotted out to rationalize that one. I think making a distinction between an innocent life and a guilty criminal requires no where near the doublethink that the dehumanizing of an unborn human to compare to a death row inmate does.

Yup. As for capital punishment, I think there are loads of people deserving of it, but I have come to no longer trust government to either be competent or unbiased enough to be trusted with making the decision.

Absolutely. Some peoples lack of depth and ignorance is beyond explanation. The main difference of coarse is one has done nothing to no one, the other has done horrible things to others.
As far as the idiots complaining about conditions on the border... well, if you find someone in your home uninvited do you make them a sand which and show them the way to where you sleep, give them your bed, and invite them on in? OR... do you call the Cops demand their removal and then it's no longer your problem?

Oki

#44 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:18 PM

If the topics are A = abortion and D = death penalty, then the four possible combinations of opinions on those are:
1: for A, for D
2: for A , against D
3: against A, for D
4: against A, against D

Anyone whoís in category 1 is a bit too trigger happy. Or a murderous bastard, whoís for all sorts of other killing too. Some could also be otherwise reasonable people, but those are rare.

Anyone whoís in category 4 is pretty much a pacifist and capable of a pretty deep forgiveness as well.

Anyone whoís in category 3 is logical and for justice.

Anybody in category 2 is just wrong. Itís the least logical choice, and least explainable as a rational position. They suffer from a disease called left-itis.

This post has been edited by zurg: 01 August 2019 - 08:21 PM

#45 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 02 August 2019 - 02:48 AM

View Postzurg, on 01 August 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

Anybody in category 2 is just wrong. Itís the least logical choice, and least explainable as a rational position. They suffer from a disease called left-itis.

And selfish

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users