RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Whom Do You Trust? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whom Do You Trust? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

Whom Do You Trust?

http://www.americanthinker.com
By Mike Razar
July 17, 2017

Article:

Back in the late fifties and early sixties, Jack Paar ruled late night TV on NBC and his successor, the great Johnny Carson, had a quiz show at the time which went by a few names: “Who Do You Trust?”, “Do You Trust Your Wife?”, and third time the charm, “Whom Do You Trust?”. Johnny Carson became the alpha dog on TV for thirty years after replacing Jack Paar on the Tonight Show. But back then, who knew?

The only point of that nostalgic trip down memory lane for baby boomers is to introduce the really important question: “Whom do you trust?” and by inference, the related question: “Whom do you distrust?”

I trust President Trump. I trust most of his advisors. I trust his family. I trust the instincts of his base. I have not caught President Trump in a willful lie, despite the claims of the media. I do not trust anyone at the NY Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. They are willful, serial liars. I do not trust most climate scientists. I do not trust Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, or Chuck Schumer. I especially distrust Hillary Clinton. I distrust Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, and Jim Comey. I distrust pretty much every Democrat politician and many Republicans, but I do trust Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul. I may not always agree with their specific proposals, but they don’t lie and I generally trust their judgment. Those were easy. Another easy one is John Bolton. I trust him not to lie. But even these trustworthy individuals can be misled with false information from sources they trust.

We live in an era where loyalty to ideology on the left has superseded loyalty to America. Think about the implications of that observation. It does not mean that every Democrat is untrustworthy. But it does mean that everything such people say needs to be scrutinized. It is so bad that, if I were on a jury, I would consider all testimony by known Democrats or liberals, and most RINOs against the defendant, to create instant reasonable doubt.

Naturally, those on the left distrust the people I trust and trust the ones I distrust. This is the great divide in America today.

Two of the top intelligence figures in the Obama administration, namely John Brennan (CIA Director) and James Clapper (Director of National Intelligence) are loyal Democrats. Clapper has already perjured himself in testimony before a Congressional committee. These men are not trustworthy. Anything they say based on their opinions derived from classified information, not available to the rest of us, is suspect.

Yes, those were easy. But in many cases, it is hard to know whom to trust nowadays on any question. Sometimes it is even hard to make comparisons. But I will try. This is largely based on impressions I have developed over the years. Trust can be quite subjective.

Here is the sad, nasty truth as I see it. I do not trust the leaders of the U.S. intelligence community to tell the truth to the American people or to the President. I do not trust senior career officials at the Justice Department or the FBI or federal prosecutors to be objective and impartial. I do not trust half of the federal judiciary to uphold the Constitution.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM

I distrust people who say whom..

#3 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM

I have not caught President Trump in a willful lie...

Had to stop right there. There are well documented instances of him lying, so clearly, this person chooses to be willfully ignorant or knows he's lying himself.

#4 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:37 AM

View PostSeverian, on 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

"Who do you trust! Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust?"

#5 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

View PostSeverian, on 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

"Woe unto the world because of offenses; for it must needs be that offenses come, but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh." Source: Abraham Lincoln, Second Inaugural Address, quoting Matthew 18:7, KJV.

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

View PostThePatriot, on 17 July 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

"Who do you trust! Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust?"

This town needs an enema!

View PostMartin, on 17 July 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

"Woe unto the world because of offenses; for it must needs be that offenses come, but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh." Source: Abraham Lincoln, Second Inaugural Address, quoting Matthew 18:7, KJV.

Ah, ol'Abe, not one of my favorite Presidents. He did more damage to the Constitution than anyone until Woodrow Wilson. Other than that how did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln.

John Wilkes Booth was a patriot.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostThePatriot, on 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Had to stop right there. There are well documented instances of him lying, so clearly, this person chooses to be willfully ignorant or knows he's lying himself.

:bs:

He's not the serial liar that the lamestream media says.

Many refuse to believe the facts that he says/states from the alternative media and claim they are lies.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:47 AM

View PostSeverian, on 17 July 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Ah, ol'Abe, not one of my favorite Presidents. He did more damage to the Constitution than anyone until Woodrow Wilson. Other than that how did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln.

John Wilkes Booth was a patriot.

True up to a point

John Wilkes Booth was no patriot.

He was a British operative who killed Lincoln so his illegal unconstitutional deal that he made that turned this country from a republic into a corporation into a permanent deal.

Lincoln had only meant for it to be temporary to pay down the settler's debt owed to the British Rothschild banks.

The same debt that he forced upon the south with the Morril tariff which was the real true reason for the Civil War.

#9 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

View PostRock N, on 17 July 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

:bs:

He's not the serial liar that the lamestream media says.

I didn't say he was. But he has lied on many occasions and it's documented. The fact that the author couldn't be truthful from the start gave me a good reason not to read further.

Many refuse to believe the facts that he says/states from the alternative media and claim they are lies.

Many do indeed - I'm not among them.

#10 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 17 July 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

I didn't say he was. But he has lied on many occasions and it's documented. The fact that the author couldn't be truthful from the start gave me a good reason not to read further.

Many do indeed - I'm not among them.

Actually, I felt the same way...until I started finding his speeches on YouTube and realizing how often he'd been misquoted, taken out of context, and the like. President Trump, like any great negotiator, starts from a position way above what he wants and "settles" for what he wanted in the first place.
I know you are not fond of Trump but remember....President Hilary Clinton....

#11 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

View PostSeverian, on 17 July 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

A great movie line from one of my favorite characters! :P

imho, they all lie. We all lie. It's part of the human condition. It's how bad (white lie vs...) and about what that makes the difference.

#12 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

View PostBookdoc, on 17 July 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Actually, I felt the same way...until I started finding his speeches on YouTube and realizing how often he'd been misquoted, taken out of context, and the like.

I was referring much more to his extensive history prior to winning the election.

President Trump, like any great negotiator, starts from a position way above what he wants and "settles" for what he wanted in the first place.

My decision not to read the author's article was based on the author's inability to be honest. It had nothing to do with Trump's abilities.

I know you are not fond of Trump but remember....President Hilary Clinton....

I've mentioned repeatedly on this site that I am very happy with the actions Trump has taken since becoming President. I was against him in the primaries, but once he secured the nomination, the choice between him or Hillary was a no-brainer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users