RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Woman who claimed she lost unborn baby in mass shooting wasn't rea - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Woman who claimed she lost unborn baby in mass shooting wasn't rea Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

Woman who claimed she lost unborn baby in mass shooting wasn't really pregnant, Colerain police say

Nine people were shot at gender reveal party
WCPO Staff
9:26 AM, Jul 17, 2017
2 hours ago

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A woman did not lose an unborn child during a mass shooting at a gender reveal party as she'd led some to believe, police said Monday.

The woman, Cheyanne Willis, was not pregnant at the time, police spokesman Jim Love said. He said police would let a prosecutor determine whether she should face charges.

Police Chief Mark Denney said it's just one example of how much time investigators have "wasted following leads known to be lies."

"From the very beginning of this investigation, we have met significant resistance that is uncommon from victims of crime wanting a resolution," Denney said.

Denney said he wasn't trying to embarrass anyone by revealing the fake pregnancy, but wanted to give the public "a fair understanding of the challenges we have faced in the past nine days."

"The Colerain Police Department will not comment further on any other misleading information, other than to say we wish our time had been spent on true leads that would help us remove these dangerous criminals from the streets."

RELATED: Everything we know about Colerain party shooting

The gender reveal party, held July 8 at a home on Capstan Drive, was for Willis. It's a kind of baby shower, in which an expectant parent or parents share the sex of their unborn child.

Police believe two gunmen entered through the front door and fired 14 rounds while partygoers watched a movie.

Autum Garrett, 22, of Huntington, Indiana, was killed. The victims included five other adults and three children, ages 2, 6 and 8. They have been recovering. The gunfire also injured a dog.

<snip>

Link

Fairly odd story..

#2 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

Gender reveal party?

Kinda weird...

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

View PostOathtaker, on 17 July 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

Gender reveal party?

Kinda weird...

I've never heard of it either, but I guess it's where some people share their ultra sound results, though I've seen more than my share on FB. Also this way when the real baby shower happens, guests know what to get (not a bunch of yellow colored clothing).

#4 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

To be honest, the first headline I saw about the shooting several days ago I thought it was about transvestism.

I can count the number baby shower I've been to on one hand. I can tell you that the parents in each instance looked greatly relieved when they realized my gift was a gift card. My "sense of style" can be concerning at times.

#5 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

Yeah, we've had gender reveal parties and they are pretty awesome for grandparents, especially one who has always wanted a girl and her son gave her one. :D

As for this lady, she needs to be charged with something!!! She makes me sick! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/brodkavelarg.gif

Whew! I was wondering if my smilie would still work.

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

View PostOathtaker, on 17 July 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

To be honest, the first headline I saw about the shooting several days ago I thought it was about transvestism.

I can count the number baby shower I've been to on one hand. I can tell you that the parents in each instance looked greatly relieved when they realized my gift was a gift card. My "sense of style" can be concerning at times.

So did I (the headline). You never can tell these days.

For gifts I usually leave the cutesy stuff for others and go for the practical. A cute diaper bag, but filled with things that will be needed like wipes, clippers, undershirts, onsies, snot puller outers, ointment, etc.

I suspect this woman is hiding more than a faked pregnancy.

#7 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:50 AM

This liar needs a lot more than a swift kick in the pants.

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:22 AM

This woman has been involved in past hoaxes.

http://www.msn.com/e...=ob-fb-enus-280

If this latest incident was staged, something went horribly wrong.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users