RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Change of Venue - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change of Venue Doral is Out Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 October 2019 - 01:40 AM

Looks like Trump has decided to let the leftist bullies win one: He isn't going to hold the summit-thingy at the Doral resort after all.

It's all over the news, all over the webz, all over the place, so I don't really see the need to link an article. If you "need" something more than my word, LOL, just google "trump cancels doral" and you'll get about 15 million results.

Me, I'm disappointed with him. He should've stuck to his guns. There was NO sensible reason whatsoever why it shouldn't have taken place at Doral. The Dems' idiotic attempt to make a "scandal" out of it was nothing more than their latest infantile tantrum.

<_<

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:10 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 October 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

Looks like Trump has decided to let the leftist bullies win one: He isn't going to hold the summit-thingy at the Doral resort after all.

It's all over the news, all over the webz, all over the place, so I don't really see the need to link an article. If you "need" something more than my word, LOL, just google "trump cancels doral" and you'll get about 15 million results.

Me, I'm disappointed with him. He should've stuck to his guns. There was NO sensible reason whatsoever why it shouldn't have taken place at Doral. The Dems' idiotic attempt to make a "scandal" out of it was nothing more than their latest infantile tantrum.

<_<

He’s using it (correctly) as another demonstration of the fake outrage and the fake media reporting of what he proposed.

Given the time needed to handle all of that he may have decided it’s not worth it, he has bigger things to do.

#3 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:34 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 October 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

Knowing Trump I can't be certain this wasn't the plan all along.

Throw it out there - let the Dems get in a huge lather about it and be who they are. Let them show the world (again) exactly who they are, and then pull the rug out. Classic. . .

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:04 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 20 October 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Throw it out there - let the Dems get in a huge lather about it and be who they are. Let them show the world (again) exactly who they are, and then pull the rug out. Classic. . .

A “Nazis to parade in Skokie” moment.

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:35 AM

:yeahthat:

It's easy to play the dumbascraps into having another childish tantrum and having them to demonstrate to all how ridiculous, petty and hypocritical that they are. :D

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:47 AM

#7 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 20 October 2019 - 01:11 PM

The Democrats went so far as to propose the Trump’s Heist Undermines the G-7 Act (THUG). That's how fanatical they are to stop anything Trump proposes.

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump 1 - Knee-jerk Chumps 0

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 20 October 2019 - 01:11 PM

#8 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:21 PM

It was tone deaf to propose it in the first place. Why not make an announcement in the beginning like “I wanted to hold this at my property where the security protocols are already in place and we could save you, the taxpayer, money, but we knew the leftist turds’ heads would explode so we are going to hold it here at a cost of $XXmillion more. If you would rather save that money, feel free to contact your leftist turd representatives. It is not too late to change it and save you money.”

#9 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:25 PM

View PostJerryL, on 20 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

It was tone deaf to propose it in the first place. Why not make an announcement in the beginning like “I wanted to hold this at my property where the security protocols are already in place and we could save you, the taxpayer, money, but we knew the leftist turds’ heads would explode so we are going to hold it here at a cost of $XXmillion more. If you would rather save that money, feel free to contact your leftist turd representatives. It is not too late to change it and save you money.”

Yeah that would be creative and effective.

#10 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostJerryL, on 20 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

I can agree with that. The Democrats' histrionic reaction was hilarious nonetheless.

#11 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:48 PM

Leftists ain't much, but they sure is predictable... :giggle:

#12 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:17 PM

:yeahthat:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users