RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Noted abortionist openly admits that fetuses are actually babies in gr - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Noted abortionist openly admits that fetuses are actually babies in gr Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

Noted abortionist openly admits that fetuses are actually babies in grisly remarks

Dr. Leroy Carhart, a prolific abortionist known for challenging bans on partial-birth abortions, was caught admitting that unborn babies are actually babies ó not just clumps of cells like many pro-choice proponents insist.

Carhart made the remarks in a recent BBC documentary.

What are the details?

During a discussion on late-term abortion, Carhart said that the child in question had no say in abortions.

"The baby has no input on this, as far as I'm concerned," he insisted.

A reporter speaking with Carhart about late-term abortions responded, "It's interesting that you use the word 'baby,' because a lot of abortionists won't use that [term]. They'll use the word 'fetus' because they don't want to acknowledge that it's a life."

Carhart didn't back down on his original terminology, and, if anything, reinforced his position on the matter.

"I think that it is a baby, and I use [the term] with the patient," he fired back, noting that he had no problem "killing a baby."

https://www.theblaze...actually-babies

Well, what does he know. Heís just the Herr Doktor Guy.

#2 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

I'm not surprised after the pro-abortion crowd in New York cheering when they passed the law to kill babies after they were born alive. These people are evil.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:11 PM

Mengele lives...

#4 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:55 AM

Of course, they know they are babies. They just canít admit that because then it makes them sound like the ghouls they are.

When they celebrate passing a law that allows them the right to let an aborted baby to die right after the botched procedure, or to abort a baby at 9 months, you know they have gone over the edge.

#5 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:56 AM

Most here know how much I dislike abortion. I don't like anything this guy says but I gotta say at least he's right up front with it. No weasel terms like tissue mass, fetus, or whatever. It's a baby they are killing. I like honesty and wish the rest of that bunch would at least admit what they are doing. It might change a few minds and save a few babies.

Mark

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 18 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

View Postsearcher, on 18 August 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

Most here know how much I dislike abortion. I don't like anything this guy says but I gotta say at least he's right up front with it. No weasel terms like tissue mass, fetus, or whatever. It's a baby they are killing. I like honesty and wish the rest of that bunch would at least admit what they are doing. It might change a few minds and save a few babies.

Mark

Yup, same here. Yes, he's a murderer just like all the rest of the pro-"choice" crowd. But at least unlike the vast majority of them, he openly admits it's a baby he's murdering, instead of hiding behind terms like "blastocyst" or "zygote" or "fetus". I'll give him credit for being honest.

But he's still a murderer.

:coolshades:

#7 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:03 AM

View Postsearcher, on 18 August 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

Mark

I agree, but this signals a growing trend where lefties become proggies. And proggieism is radical and gives you the finger as well.

I not only got an abortion, but Iím proud of it. I donít care if itís another person, whom I created by the way, but what I want is more important. And since personal autonomy is another way of saying ďme above all elseĒ Iíll use autonomy. Because if you criticize me then you are trying to curb my personal autonomy. And that makes me oppressed.

And if I am oppressed then you are the oppressor and then you are evil.

Because oppression is bad. And if I can shift the focus to my victimhood, then maybe you wonít notice how I am oppressing my own children right into the orange biohazard bag.

See how that works?

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:28 PM

Ralph Northam's "make the baby comfortable" pushed me off the fence. Scumbags and evil.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users