RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination - RightNation.US

Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:35 AM

View PostCensport, on 13 September 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

So... when they were minors?

Apparently, the original story was that Kavanaugh locked the woman in a room as a prank. It escalated quickly to attempted rape. The FBI already refused to investigate.

#22 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:35 AM

Ok, am I entirely alone in seeing this as a blessing in disguise? I was never that thrilled with Kavanaugh because of the Roberts-Obamacare connection and Kennedy-Obergefell connection. We can do better.

#23 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:52 AM

View PostGrimV, on 14 September 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

Democrats will regret this, and they’ll regret this a lot sooner than they think.

I hope you're right!

:yes:

#24 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

View PostVandervecken, on 14 September 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

Ok, am I entirely alone in seeing this as a blessing in disguise? I was never that thrilled with Kavanaugh because of the Roberts-Obamacare connection and Kennedy-Obergefell connection. We can do better.

Yes and no. If Kavanaugh is bounced, that's just red meat for the unhinged left. Once the stench of Ginsburg's rotting corpse gets to much for the chamber, Trump will bring in Amy Coney Barrett.

#25 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:09 PM

Apparently, DieFie has had this "anonymous" letter since July. She was waiting for the right time to play her #MeToo card. I bet this letter was written by one of 0bama's white girlfriends.

#26 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 September 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

What a load of horseshidt!

This smacks of 11th hour grandstanding to delay Kavanaugh when they know they have NOTHING of substance to derail the vote.

Feinstein and her cronies had better watch themselves lest they open up a can of worms they cannot close.

:yeahthat:

She's essentially the equivalent of an ex-wife who cries (unsubstantiated) "Child abuse/molestation" during a divorce/custody hearing.

If she's got something, show it. Or be charged with filing a false report.

I recently picked up a rental property. Had a "bug" problem. One thing I've learned the hard way - AT LEAST 6 cans of RAID fogger - is that "fumigation" doesn't necessarily KILL the bugs, but just drives them out of the woodwork.

There's probably a political analogy in there as well.

#27 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further...

Literally translated, this means that there IS NO individual raising this issue, it is a fictitious person who had been generated as a ruse to derail the Kavanaugh appointment or at least slow it down until after the midterms.

This kind of action should be charged as a criminal offense as it is clearly fraud.

#28 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:33 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 September 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

Literally translated, this means that there IS NO individual raising this issue, it is a fictitious person who had been generated as a ruse to derail the Kavanaugh appointment or at least slow it down until after the midterms.

This kind of action should be charged as a criminal offense as it is clearly fraud.

Like the WH “leaker” of whom Woodward has “hours” of tape. Or something.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users