RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Do YOU care how politicans became millionaires - RightNation.US

Do YOU care how politicans became millionaires Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:25 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$ Neocons? Republicans & Secret Democrats? Could that possibly be why both sides of the aisle didn't want us to pull out of Syria and why we fight Endless Wars that we don't fight to win?

#22 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:07 PM

I mainly voted against HRC last time. This time I will be voting for Trump, and this is one of the main reasons why. Maybe I'm aiming too high, but I'm really hoping the swamp (establishment) will be exposed enough to fall. It's going to be the first time I've voted FOR someone in a long time.

#23 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:31 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 October 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

I doubt Trump is using the office to enrich himself.

YES, the G7 is staying will be hosted at ONE of his 500+ properties next year. So? Seven or so world leaders plus staff staying for a few nights at ONE of 500-some properties? Any "profit" from that won't amount to even a rounding error in the Big Picture of things.

As I said a hundred <censored>ing times, Trump is invested in these properties. He is not making a profit on individual room rentals any more than he is making money off of green fees on his golf courses. This is a stupid argument but morons who don't know what "investment" means are going to sit on their brains scratch their empty heads and think Trump Properties run like the lemonade stand they started as kids.

They need to see that cartoon where Elmer Fudd was an elf and he had to explain to the shoe maker how business grow.

#24 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:50 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 18 October 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

I mainly voted against HRC last time. This time I will be voting for Trump, and this is one of the main reasons why. Maybe I'm aiming too high, but I'm really hoping the swamp (establishment) will be exposed enough to fall. It's going to be the first time I've voted FOR someone in a long time.

:yeahthat:

I didn't vote for Trump last cycle. I will this time, enthusiastically.

#25 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:34 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 October 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

If someone wants to pay a kings ransom for the former first lady's (or others) memoirs, I couldn't care less. The same goes for speaking fees after they have left office.

Pelosi hasn't left office yet, she started with less than 30,000 to her name. She's now worth 135 MILLION DOLLARS and damning anyone else that wants to make that kind of money. Sorry, no, I don't care if the Obama's make money, as you stated they left office and are raking in. That's good for them, that is until they tell me I cannot make the same kind of money through my own hard work (If I can swing it) I am tired of these limousine marxists telling me that rich people are the devil, except for them, they are the good rich people.

#26 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:38 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 October 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

Unless it's illegal or unscrupulous, I don't care how someone came into their good fortune.

Any specific examples?

https://startthinkin...of-power-alert/

Former Speaker of the House–and current Minority Leader–Nancy Pelosi apparently bought $1 million to $5 million of Visa stock in one of the most sought-after and profitable initial public offerings (IPO) in American history, thwarted serious credit card reform for two years, and then watched her investment skyrocket 203%

Throw Them All Out also chronicles the Pelosis’ $100,000 IPO purchase of Clean Energy Fuels at roughly $12 a share. Schweizer alleges that as Speaker of the House, Pelosi pushed several bills beneficial to the company.

These are both insider trading. She knew there were bills pending that would impact these stocks and she "invested" before hand. I own CLNE, and it's taken a bath since she bailed on it. The stock is now worth about 2.20 a share. Good company, just not given the support of the leftists in government because they are done with "fossil fuels" so my 120,000 is now worth about 28K thanks to these scum. She made out like a bandit though.

#27 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:02 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 October 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

If someone wants to pay a kings ransom for the former first lady's (or others) memoirs, I couldn't care less. The same goes for speaking fees after they have left office.

Come on, $500,00 to bring someone to speak is ridiculous, and I don't care who you are

#28 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:18 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 19 October 2019 - 03:34 AM, said:

I am tired of these limousine marxists telling me that rich people are the devil, except for them, they are the good rich people.

Exactly this.

#29 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:30 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 October 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

Illegal? I have no idea. Unscrupulous? Absolutely. Membership has its privileges.

The blind genuflecting before the sighted once again. When will you STOP giving them a pass for this obviously illegal activities. Paul Manafort was cited because he didn't register as a lobbyist for a foreign government. Why wasn't Biden? He is a son of a father and was lobbying on behalf of this company. No Jail, NOTHING. You are blind because you gouged out your own damn eyes, and then wonder why your "race" gets the short end of the stick. LOOK AROUND It's not Republicans oppressing blacks its your own damn party.

#30 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:33 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 19 October 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

When will you STOP giving them a pass

Never. She’s a partisan motivated by hatred of the opposite, not research of the issues.

#31 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 18 October 2019 - 03:53 PM, said:

What a coincidence!This is my cartoon today on RedState!

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Lyin-Joe-Biden-preview-2.jpg
This was the preview post. (I just had to share it because I like the editorial comment Chip Chip is making in the inset.)

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Lyin-Joe-Biden-two.jpg

Morally Bankrupt, wow, did that hit the nail on the head! Boom! Good job, Wags! Clicked and shared.

#32 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:46 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 18 October 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gif I haven't voted for someone since I voted for Reagan, and sadly, that includes most of my local and state votes. I have only voted against 'the other guy'. In November of 2020 I will gladly march to the polling place and cast my vote FOR President Trump.

#33 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:46 PM

I think you could have easily voted "For" Lou Treadway®,County commissioner Orange Co (FL not CA) early/mid '80s. My mentor, and I was his assistant for a while (my gig was zoning and variances).

What sucks is that everyone *I've* voted "FOR" at the national level has disappointed.

#34 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 19 October 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

I think you could have easily voted "For" Lou Treadway®,County commissioner Orange Co (FL not CA) early/mid '80s. My mentor, and I was his assistant for a while (my gig was zoning and variances).

What sucks is that everyone *I've* voted "FOR" at the national level has disappointed.

Except Trump. (Unless you didn’t vote for him.)

#35 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 18 October 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

Illegal? I have no idea. Unscrupulous? Absolutely. Membership has its privileges.

So it's ok then. Got it. :thumbsup:

#36 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 19 October 2019 - 06:16 PM, said:

So it's ok then. Got it. :thumbsup:

Didn't say that, but apparently it's ok with you.

#37 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:22 PM

If they arrived at the $$ honestly legally, morally, and via ethical means, then no I don't care. Why would I or anyone else? That could be us one day.

#38 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 October 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

Didn't say that, but apparently it's ok with you.

You forgot to add this: :nanner: to your <I know you are but what am I?!> post above.

Exactly how do you draw your assumption?

#39 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 19 October 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

View Postzurg, on 19 October 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

Except Trump. (Unless you didn’t vote for him.)

Like many, I voted AGAINST Hillary rather "for" Trump per se. And I've been pleasantly surprised. I know that as soon as I get enthusiastic about voting for him, he's going to disappoint. I seem to be cursed that way. LOL.

#40 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 19 October 2019 - 03:38 AM, said:

https://startthinkin...of-power-alert/

These are both insider trading. She knew there were bills pending that would impact these stocks and she "invested" before hand. I own CLNE, and it's taken a bath since she bailed on it. The stock is now worth about 2.20 a share. Good company, just not given the support of the leftists in government because they are done with "fossil fuels" so my 120,000 is now worth about 28K thanks to these scum. She made out like a bandit though.

This is what the democraps and establishment republicans did against the coal industry.

They all bought lots of shares in the oil industry knowing that the Obamunist was going to outlaw/ban coal fired power plants which forced the power companies to convert their plants to natural gas instead. And who owns the natural gas industry? Yes, that's right! THE BIG OIL COMPANIES.

It had not a damned thing to do with greenhouse gases or global warming. Those are always a ruse to force these scams upon we the people as these slime bag politicians in both parties stuff their pockets with our money that we are forced to pay out for more expensive products because they are a direct result of the very laws that they had passed.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users