RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffintoon: I told you before--OH, you can't do that! - RightNation.US

-----
On 03/09/17 I saw a story in RedState about racist-fashionistas warning girls of "no color" that wearing hoop earrings was cultural appropriation.
This is the news story, "White Girls Take Out Your Hoops."
And here is my toon:
http://perrypad.net/toons/Hoops.png

7 Comments On This Entry

Joseph C Shivers Jr. was a "white guy" who was instrumental in the discovery of spandex while working for DuPont in the 1950's. I'm going to spray paint my message on some "safe wall" letting all women of color know that they can't use stretchy material to cover their bodies any longer.

All that spandex/lycra-type material belong to us.

:sarcasm:
:2up:
:welldone:
Opera? Ballet? Blonde hair?

Wag-a-Muffin (D), on 10 March 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

Joseph C Shivers Jr. was a "white guy" who was instrumental in the discovery of spandex while working for DuPont in the 1950's. I'm going to spray paint my message on some "safe wall" letting all women of color know that they can't use stretchy material to cover their bodies any longer.All that spandex/lycra-type material belong to us. :sarcasm:

But(t) first, award that guy the Nobel Prize!

:lol:
Isn't western style of dressing cultural appropriation as well?
OK, you d@mn bullies, ya wanna play dat? Any clothing style that is not 'african' in origin is now 'verboten' for any but whites/Europeans. Black people - no jeans, no shirts, no high-heels, no bras :eyebrows:, etc.
Page 1 of 1