RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behal - RightNation.US

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behal Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:13 AM

LOLOLOLOL

Yeppers! Hang in there Anton. Just make sure to stock up on Kleenex and anti-depression medication for when your whole house of cards falls apart.

:giggle:

(Prediction: You'll now whine about this being nothing more than "Anton you suck", LOL. And y'know what? This time I agree; That's pretty much what it amounts to. But that's all you deserve after you've dodged all the facts presented in post after post after post, in thread after thread after thread, by many different posters, only to have you fall back on the same, lame crap that has repeatedly been thoroughly annihilated. Look, I understand why you can't address the facts: The facts simply aren't on your side, they simply don't support your position. But that being the case, your best course of action would be to crawl away quietly instead of jumping back in and making a fool of yourself again...*sigh*...)

:rolleyes:

#62 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:49 AM

Unapproved Investigation of President Trump?

RedState
streiff
January 13, 2019

excerpt:

There was a rather disturbing story in Friday’s New York Times. The headline is F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia. The story is not disturbing for the reason the New York Times is flogging it, it is disturbing because it illustrates the extent to which senior law enforcement officials can use their power to attack political figures they perceive to be their enemies.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Just consider that for a moment.

The FBI under Andrew McCabe and James Comey’s inner circle decided to, on their own initiative, launch both a criminal and counterintelligence investigation of the president of the United States. There is no evidence presented that Department of Justice was consulted about this much less approving it.

In this story, the New York Times falls back on old and debunked stories:

*SNIP*

And why are they bringing it up now? They are inoculating themselves for the inevitable official disclosure of what happened. They ran to a couple of their favorite reporters in the most friendly major publication for NeverTrump stories and the are giving their rationalization.

All of this calls into question exactly what the hell Christopher Wray has been doing since his appointment. Anyone who saw any of the correspondence or received any instructions to participate in this idiocy and didn’t immediately inform the DOJ IG should be fired as they can’t be trusted to act with the Constitutional limits on their power.

LINK

#63 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:53 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 14 January 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

Trump loved Comey enough to keep him on as his FBI director after election - thats a FACT.

When you said that both Clinton and Trump would fire him after election you were FACTUALLY WRONG.

Comey got fired not due to what he did during election. Nope, that part was obviously just fine by Trump. He got fired specifically due to the Russia investigation and his refusal to play along with Trump's corrupt requests.

You CLEARLY have no concept of what it means to come into a new job of authority and get a feel for what's going on before making changes.

You need to focus on making sure that only 3 pickle slices get on every burger and leave the real thinking to people capable of it.

#64 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:34 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 03:13 AM, said:

LOLOLOLOL

Yeppers! Hang in there Anton. Just make sure to stock up on Kleenex and anti-depression medication for when your whole house of cards falls apart.

:giggle:

I'm rather hoping that Trump burns that house of cards down, and replaces it with something worth having.

#65 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:09 AM

Trump loved Comey enough to keep him on as his FBI director after election - thats a FACT.

When you said that both Clinton and Trump would fire him after election you were FACTUALLY WRONG.

Comey got fired not due to what he did during election. Nope, that part was obviously just fine by Trump. He got fired specifically due to the Russia investigation and his refusal to play along with Trump's corrupt requests.

:yawn:

New script, boy!

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 January 2019 - 03:27 AM, said:

You aren't qualified to make that statement.

He's not even qualified to post here.

View PostMagic Rat, on 12 January 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

No it isn't. Since the president has authority over the executive branch. This means he has the authority to hire or fire political appointees for any reason he wants. This is what Comey was and why Trump had the authority to fire him.. The president did not order the FBI to cease any investigations. You didn't read what Dershowitz had to say, did you?

There is no evidence of what you are feebly trying to say. Even if there were, it is not rex non potest peccare. Maybe after you read Dershowitz's argument, you should study up on your Latin. I know you won't do either because you have convinced yourself of this particular idiotic conspiracy. This is not only a testament to your intelligence, which is no surprise, but to your desperation and fantasy. No wonder you come here for masturbation fuel.

:clap:

#66 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

Gregg Jarrett: An FBI that is corrupt and dishonest -- Latest reports offer only more proof

Fox News
Gregg Jarrett
January 14, 2019

excerpt:

Dishonesty and corruption are endemic at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The latest proof comes in a New York Times report that the FBI initiated an investigation in May of 2017 into whether President Donald Trump was serving as a covert Russian agent. The accusation itself was ludicrous on its face. But from a legal standpoint, the FBI's probe constituted an egregious abuse of power. The Bureau had no probable cause, no evidence, and no reasonable suspicions. They investigated Trump because they could. They defied the law, ignored or perverted facts, and debased the integrity of a heretofore-respected law enforcement agency.

Why did these rogue officials commit such an outrageous act of malfeasance? In a word, vengeance. Already incensed that Trump had defeated their preferred candidate, Hillary Clinton, they grew furious when the president fired Director James Comey on May 9, 2017. In reaction, they sought retribution. What better way to avenge Comey's firing than to launch a counterintelligence investigation of Trump under the false pretense that he committed treasonous acts for the benefit of the Kremlin and at the direction of President Vladimir Putin. Absent credible proof, information could be manipulated to frame Trump while a compliant media would gobble up the leaks and report the damaging charge. The election results could then be undone when the president was driven from office.

*SNIP*

Not only did these key people involved in the Russia case affirm that the president never interfered or obstructed, there was no other evidence that Trump was working for the Russians that would have justified the FBI's punitive decision to launch its investigation. Both Comey and Page testified before House investigators that by the time the director was fired and Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed there was no hard evidence of "collusion." The investigation had been running for ten months. Comey admitted, "In fact, when I was fired as director, I still didn't know whether there was anything to it." Nevertheless, top officials at the FBI opened their investigation of Trump in May of 2017 without sufficient evidence and in direct violation of FBI and DOJ regulations. They broke the law. And they did it to depose Trump.

The FBI was not alone in its attempt to remove Trump from office. According to another New York Times story, Rosenstein also sought retribution by proposing to secretly record the president in an attempt to gain some damaging information about him. He allegedly suggested that he and others wear hidden devices to record their conversations with Trump and discussed recruiting Cabinet members to remove him under the Constitution's 25th Amendment. Three top FBI officials confirmed various elements of Rosenstein's efforts to mount the equivalent of a palace coup. The Deputy Attorney General has consistently resisted requests by Congress to question him about his actions.

It is now undeniable that critical decisions made by senior FBI leadership were driven by political bias and personal animus, not sustainable facts or credible evidence. These powerful officials could not abide that Donald Trump had emerged, against their wishes, as the duly elected president of the United States. They could not accept that he had unceremoniously shown Comey the door. In an act of rank retaliation, they decided to abuse their positions of power to drive him from office. They invented facts and ignored the law to subvert our system of justice and undermine the democratic process. They compromised essential principles and betrayed the nation's trust. Their conduct was, and is, unconscionable.

When William Barr takes office as our nation's next Attorney General, he must review their actions and present all evidence of wrongdoing to federal prosecutors and, if appropriate, a grand jury. When the people we entrust to enforce the law become the lawbreakers, they must be held accountable. No one is above the law.

LINK

A bit long, but a thorough account of the corrupt FBI leadership.

#67 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:28 AM

Mark Penn: FBI Trump-Russia investigation shows deep state was worse than we thought

By Mark Penn | Fox News
January 13, 2019

excerpt:

I guess no one in the FBI ever watched “The Apprentice.” It was only the number-one rated show in the country. In it, Donald Trump, more than any other person in the world, made famous weekly the phrase “you’re fired.”

Consequently when Donald Trump abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey, exercising the authority he believed he had as president of the United States, he was taking the very action he made famous. It wasn’t out of character for him but in character, as he has been throughout his administration. If anything, it’s hard to find anyone who has not been fired or threatened with firing. It’s what he does.

Now, let’s review some of the actions of the FBI director. Many of these actions were clear at the time; others we know only now. What we have learned since underscores that the president’s firing of Comey was more than justified, and the actions of Comey’s staff and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to trigger the most extensive investigation in history of a campaign, an administration and a president appear to be wholly without justification – and were based instead on politically inspired emotion and hysteria.

James Comey initiated his relations with Trump by holding a one-on-one meeting at which he detailed the allegations of the Steele dossier without disclosing its source. Almost immediately the contents of the dossier leaked out to press, also without the source or verification. Comey publicly confirmed there was an investigation of the administration and yet refused to confirm that the president was not a target of the investigation while he repeatedly told the president that was the case.

We then learned through Comey’s congressional testimony that he decided to take it upon himself to clear Hillary Clinton on her email controversy, and that the memo clearing her was drafted months in advance of much of the actual investigating. Once he believed the attorney general was compromised, as he testified, he should have asked for an independent counsel. Instead he exceeded his role and authority, politicizing the FBI in the process.

His testimony was enough to get Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to endorse Comey’s firing in writing, citing his complete lack of professionalism.

Now, in the year since, we have learned new information that buttresses the case for his firing.

First, Comey’s tweets and comments reveal that he despised Trump, and so the self-serving memos he was making and then leaking about his every contact with the president were likely part of an effort to build a case against Trump. We learned that the FBI was wiretapping a number of Trump campaign officials largely on the basis of the Steele dossier. We learned that the dossier was authored by an operative who hated Trump and paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign via hidden payments to their law firm. And we learned that Comey sent FBI agents to question General Michael Flynn about perfectly legal conversations they already had transcripts of, without following White House protocol, in a deliberate effort to entrap him.

On top of all of this, the Carter Page warrants flat-out state that the FBI had long before “concluded” the Trump campaign was working with the Russians.

Somehow every clear security breach in the Clinton camp – like an aide’s classified mail on the laptop of a sex offender or huge payments and contributions from Russian-connected sources – was no big deal, while every fourth-hand contact with someone who could possibly be linked to Russia was evidence that Donald Trump was secretly serving as a Russian agent.

How utterly ridiculous. I didn’t support Donald Trump, and there are lots of things he does I don’t support. But the idea that he was the Manchurian candidate working for the Russians when he ran on an America First platform is patently ridiculous.

*SNIP*

LINK

Mark Penn is managing director of the Stagwell Group. He was chief strategist on Bill Clinton’s 1996 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign, and Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

:coffeenpc:

#68 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

"FACTS" have to be proven. I'm sure there's some kind of unsourced graph out there to prove this. Post it.

The only way I could be "FACTUALLY WRONG" is if Comey wasn't fired. He was. I already gave you evidence why both sides wanted him fired. You have only given suppositions and fantasies.

Exactly what evidence in the "Russia investigation" harms Trump? What were "Trump's corrupt requests"? You have to do better than Comey's accusations, kid.

Like I said, you have no evidence but Comey's word. Comey is a proven liar, attention whore and political hack. Oh, and CAPITALIZING LETTERS is not credible evidence.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 14 January 2019 - 12:59 PM

#69 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:08 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 14 January 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

"FACTS" have to be proven. I'm sure there's some kind of unsourced graph out there to prove this. Post it.

The only way I could be "FACTUALLY WRONG" is if Comey wasn't fired. He was. I already gave you evidence why both sides wanted him fired. You have only given suppositions and fantasies.

Exactly what evidence in the "Russia investigation" harms Trump? What were "Trump's corrupt requests"? You have to do better than Comey's accusations, kid.

Like I said, you have no evidence but Comey's word. Comey is a proven liar, attention whore and political hack. Oh, and CAPITALIZING LETTERS is not credible evidence.

FACTS being what they are do NOT have to be proven, they are FACTS.

Only a complete retard would argue that facts have to be proven.

See what happens when you live your life jumping from lie to lie to lie? Suddenly you feel the need to require extra measures when TRUE FACTS are presented to you because you don't know how to process the truth.

So sad. So pathetique...

#70 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 January 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

FACTS being what they are do NOT have to be proven, they are FACTS.

Only a complete retard would argue that facts have to be proven.

See what happens when you live your life jumping from lie to lie to lie? Suddenly you feel the need to require extra measures when TRUE FACTS are presented to you because you don't know how to process the truth.

So sad. So pathetique...

For it to be a "FACT", there has to evidence to prove it. Exactly where have I lied? Or jumped from lie to lie? While we are at it, which "TRUE FACTS" have been presented for me to process this truth?

As a complete retard, I admit I don't know what in the Hell are you talking about.

#71 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

What the hell???? Comey was WORKING AS THE FBI DIRECTOR after Trump became the President. There is only way for that to happen - Trump OKing it.

Trump specifically said that Comey was fired over the Russia investigation. Thats a matter of public record, a FACT.

Trump explained: I was going to fire Comey. My decision. I was going to fire Comey. There’s no good time to do it, by the way. I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.” “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

https://www.theguard...a-investigation

Gulianni has confirmed that Trump talked to Comey about Flynn:

https://www.cnn.com/...lynn/index.html

A liar? Well then Trump and Republicans should have no problem going after him considering what he said was a SWORN TESTIMONY to Congress.

Comey also kept contemporanious notes of all this as it was happening - pretty damn good foresight for something he supposedly made up after getting fired.

Trump also admits to aproaching Comey about Russia investigation - which in itself is a fundamentally unethical act and it was against DOJ rules for Comey to answer it:

I actually asked him, yes. I said, ‘If it’s possible would you let me know, am I under investigation?” - Trump talking about private dinner with Comey.

Sessions was also witness to Trump's request that everyone clear out after a meeting, so he can privately talk to Comey. Comey SPECIFICALLY told Sessions not to leave him alone with Trump after what happened at the private dinner. At first Sessions did not want to leave, but Trump insisted he clear out.

https://www.cnbc.com...with-trump.html

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 14 January 2019 - 01:39 PM

#72 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 14 January 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

What the hell???? Comey was WORKING AS THE FBI DIRECTOR after Trump became the President. There is only way for that to happen - Trump OKing it.

And Trump fired him. So he didn't "LOVE" him, did he?

Trump specifically said that Comey was fired over the Russia investigation. Thats a matter of public record, a FACT.

Trump explained: I was going to fire Comey. My decision. I was going to fire Comey. There’s no good time to do it, by the way. I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.” “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

Lol! In you very same quote, Trump said he was going to fire him anyway. He mentioned the Russia investigation specifically because it's a made up story. This quote proves my case not yours. Hilarious!

So what? He had the authority to fire Comey because he thought he was too tall. This proves nothing!

A liar? Well then Trump and Republicans should have no problem going after him considering what he said was a SWORN TESTIMONY to Congress.

Comey also kept contemporanious notes of all this as it was happening - pretty damn good foresight for something he supposedly made up after getting fired.

Trump also admits to aproaching Comey about Russia investigation - which in itself is a fundamentally unethical act and it was against DOJ rules for Comey to answer it:

I actually asked him, yes. I said, ‘If it’s possible would you let me know, am I under investigation?” - Trump talking about private dinner with Comey.

Sessions was also witness to Trump's request that everyone clear out after a meeting, so he can privately talk to Comey. Comey SPECIFICALLY told Sessions not to leave him alone with Trump after what happened at the private dinner. At first Sessions did not want to leave, but Trump insisted he clear out.

Yes, they Republicans should have no problem going after him. They didn't have the political will.

Requesting information from an employee is not 'obstruction of justice' but nice try. Private conversations with employees are not either.

Comey says he "SPECIFICALLY' begged Sessions not to leave and Comey is a proven liar. The only two people who know what went on in the private conversation is Trump and Comey. Both are liars but only one has a political axe to grind. It isn't Trump. He has his job and wasn't publicaly humiliated by a former boss he hates.

The funniest part about this, is you are practically the only idiot in the world who still believes this crap. Now, are you going to give me any evidence besides Comey's lies? Of course not. You don't have any. I do expect more temper tantrums though and I really am enjoying your frustration.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 14 January 2019 - 02:08 PM

#73 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

Into the wind, Anton, until you gleem yellow....

#74 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

:yawn:

Your new script?

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users