RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Linda Sarsour ATTACKS 'White Feminist' Nancy Pelosi For - RightNation.US

Linda Sarsour ATTACKS 'White Feminist' Nancy Pelosi For Chastizing Ilhan Omar Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:27 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 March 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

OK Ladybird, because of the respect I used to have for you (and for which I get chided a lot) I just wasted a whole lot of time searching the whole thread trying to find any comment from any RN poster linking Omar to 9-11. I couldn't find it. Can you show it to me?

As for her blatantly anti-semitic bullsh*t categorizing her as "filth"...Yeah, and...?

B)

https://media.gannett-cdn.com/29906170001/29906170001_6009334566001_6009334164001-vs.jpg?pubId=29906170001&quality=10

I think she is referencing the W. Virginia lawmaker's poster and the brouhaha over it.

#22 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:44 PM

View PostJunto, on 06 March 2019 - 07:27 PM, said:

https://media.gannett-cdn.com/29906170001/29906170001_6009334566001_6009334164001-vs.jpg?pubId=29906170001&quality=10

I think she is referencing the W. Virginia lawmaker's poster and the brouhaha over it.

Ah, OK...thanks...I'd never seen or heard about that before.

And now that I have seen it, I'm still kinda confused. Clearly it doesn't blame Omar, personally, for 9-11. So what the F is Ladybird talking about??

:scratch:

#23 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:04 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 March 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

Ah, OK...thanks...I'd never seen or heard about that before.

And now that I have seen it, I'm still kinda confused. Clearly it doesn't blame Omar, personally, for 9-11. So what the F is Ladybird talking about??

I said it linked her to 9/11. Is it ok to link a pro-life congressman with the actions of domestic terrorist, Eric Rudolph?

I think Omar's questioning other members allegiances to the USA was uncalled for. I don't think it is anti-Semitic or should taboo to question Israeli policies and lobbying.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 06 March 2019 - 10:19 PM

#24 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:13 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 March 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

I said it linked her to 9/11. Is it ok to link a pro-life congressman with the actions of domestic terrorist, Eric Rudolph?

I think Omar's questioning other members allegiances to the USA was uncalled for. I don't think it is anti-Semitic or should taboo to question Israeli policies and lobbying.

Who the hell is Eric Rudolph? And what does it have to do with 9-11? Or the fact that nobody has linked Omar to 9-11? Or Omar's undeniable anti-Semitism?

Sheesh, what the hell are you babbling about???

#25 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:41 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 March 2019 - 11:13 PM, said:

Who the hell is Eric Rudolph? And what does it have to do with 9-11? Or the fact that nobody has linked Omar to 9-11? Or Omar's undeniable anti-Semitism?

Orange Man bad!!!!

#26 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:33 AM

Thread derail attempt. Deflect attention from Sarsour and Omar by reminding everyone that Republicans are the racists... which is the reason they're attacking these noble ladies.

:coffeenpc:

#27 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:51 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 March 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

So it's fine for republicans to call Omar filth and link her to 9/11? Screw all of them. In many ways she is absolutely right, which I understand is an unwanted opinion here.

We are labeled fascist, sexist, misandrist, homophobic, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti Semitic and transphobic all for daring to question The Lefts dogma, all by a mob that claims to be tolerant and openminded. As a white male, I’m the cause of the world’s problems simply bc of my birthright. Forgive me if I don’t give a <censored>. :violin:

#28 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:54 AM

He is a terrorist.
https://www.ajc.com/...XucMLRowsheGtL/

I understand that a non Muslim like Rudolph is inconsequential to the right, but he is a terrorist. A terrorist, as is anyone executing violent attacks on clinics and Dr's who provide abortions. In any case, putting her picture on a poster showing the twin towers burning, with "Never Forget" on top is linking her to 9/11. You are either purposely blind or just being dishonest.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 March 2019 - 09:43 AM

#29 User is offline   greggor 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:02 AM

Please don't ask her that.

#30 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:09 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 07 March 2019 - 12:41 AM, said:

Orange Man bad!!!!

:yes:

But, but, but TRUMP!!!!!

#31 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 March 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

He is a terrorist.
https://www.ajc.com/...XucMLRowsheGtL/

I understand that a non Muslim like Rudolph is inconsequential to the right, but he is a terrorist. A terrorist, as is anyone executing violent attacks on clinics and Dr's who provide abortions.

So in other words, he has no relevance whatsoever to the subject of this thread.

View PostLadybird, on 07 March 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

In any case, putting her picture on a poster showing the twin towers burning, with "Never Forget" on top is linking her to 9/11. You are either purposely blind or just being dishonest.

Nonsense. In no way does it link her, personally to 9-11. It does show how stupid it was to elect a Muslim, but that's a tangential point.

But your objections come as no surprise, considering how often you've proven yourself purposely blind & dishonest ever since the 2016 election.

<_<

#32 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:32 PM

So it's fine for republicans to call Omar filth and link her to 9/11? Screw all of them. In many ways she is absolutely right, which I understand is an unwanted opinion here.

Well, we could go back and see what they did to Rep. King and use that as an example of what should be done to Omar; right? I mean, fair is fair.

#33 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:19 PM

So it's fine for republicans to call Omar filth and link her to 9/11? Screw all of them.

Nope, you're not going to deflect here.

In many ways she is absolutely right, which I understand is an unwanted opinion here.

In which ways is she right? Is she right that Jews hypnotize people into supporting them? Is she right that those who do support Israel or those who disagree with those who don't support Israel are secretly being paid by the Jews for their support?These are the things she says. They're no different than the same racist bull that's peddled by antisemites throughout history. Heck in terms of her use of the word "hypnotized" and her use of the phrase "all about the Benjamins" she's literally using the same racist code words.

No wonder David Duke is a vocal supporter of hers now.

#34 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:31 PM

I actually am more concerned with the groups she supports and is a member of. Guess what the groups you belong to show your charecter and motive and how much truth there is in your hate and words. She’s 100% racist on both counts. But I know some people can’t admit that. She’s racist and dangerous by her group ties not just actions. But hey no racist Muslim groups right, Jews aren’t people after all. And the left calls the right nazis

#35 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:59 PM

View PostModerator T, on 07 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Nope, you're not going to deflect here.

In which ways is she right? Is she right that Jews hypnotize people into supporting them? Is she right that those who do support Israel or those who disagree with those who don't support Israel are secretly being paid by the Jews for their support?These are the things she says. They're no different than the same racist bull that's peddled by antisemites throughout history. Heck in terms of her use of the word "hypnotized" and her use of the phrase "all about the Benjamins" she's literally using the same racist code words.

No wonder David Duke is a vocal supporter of hers now.

On the influence of AIPAC and the Israeli government on American Policies. I don't think it anti-Semitic to question foreign influences and money. That is what she's being criticized for. Do you think question an influential lobbying group is wrong, even if it's one of our allies? A few years ago, The Republicans invited the PM of Israel to speak before congress in order to undermine the president. That's plenty of influence.

She was also criticized for questioning the allegiance of members to the US. That was out of line, which I said do above.

David Duke is also a vocal supporter of Trump.(Farrakhan too..)

#36 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:03 PM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 07 March 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

Well, we could go back and see what they did to Rep. King and use that as an example of what should be done to Omar; right? I mean, fair is fair.

King said he didn't see why white supremacy is a considered offensive. Of course he's been saying that for a very, very long time (which his party ignored), but not as directly.

#37 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:44 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 March 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

King said he didn't see why white supremacy is a considered offensive. Of course he's been saying that for a very, very long time (which his party ignored), but not as directly.

But whatabout....?

Just remember, “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.”

Biggest lie in modern times from your half-white supremicist, Barry the First.

#38 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:20 AM

View PostLadybird, on 07 March 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

On the influence of AIPAC and the Israeli government on American Policies. I don't think it anti-Semitic to question foreign influences and money. That is what she's being criticized for. Do you think question an influential lobbying group is wrong, even if it's one of our allies? A few years ago, The Republicans invited the PM of Israel to speak before congress in order to undermine the president. That's plenty of influence.

She was also criticized for questioning the allegiance of members to the US. That was out of line, which I said do above.

David Duke is also a vocal supporter of Trump.(Farrakhan too..)

She is being criticized for using the same words as antisemites. What she says goes far beyond just questioning foreign influence.

#39 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

The deflection is strong in this one. :rolleyes:

Not one mention of Sarsour's bigotry and hypocrisy? Just REPUBLICANS BAD!!! Not one mention about PELOSI chastising Omar? Just 'Racist Republicans attack Omar'... and even an Eric Rudolph diversion. :blink: I guess if anyone could swing so far from a thread topic it'd be LB. I just read something similar where Trump was being attacked during a CNN discussion about McSally's rape claim, but they pale in comparison to your TDS talents. Bravo LB. :clap:

View PostModerator T, on 08 March 2019 - 12:20 AM, said:

She is being criticized for using the same words as antisemites. What she says goes far beyond just questioning foreign influence.

"Dog whistles" can only apply to Republicans... no matter how far-fetched since everyone knows that everything Republicans say is embedded in racism.

:smoker:

#40 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:11 AM

The amount of ignorance and hate that is in our society is beyond disgusting.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users