RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Privileged Meth Pipe In Hunter Biden’s Car - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Privileged Meth Pipe In Hunter Biden’s Car Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:02 AM

The Privileged Meth Pipe In Hunter Biden's Car

https://uspoliticsandnews.com
by US Politics and News
May 23, 2019

Article:

Yet another example of America's two-track "justice system" has come to light, this time involving 2020 presidential contender Joe Biden's son, Robert "Hunter" Biden.

Under America's broken legal system, powerful and connected elites like Hunter Biden have one set of rules that they get to live by, and there's another much-more-stringent set of rules that little people like you and I have to live under. And as the phony two-year Russian collusion investigation proved to America, you can still be a rich and powerful person like Donald Trump and still not be an "insider" who benefits from this system.

Hillary Clinton's email case was, of course, the ultimate example of this two-track justice system. When it came to light that Crooked Hillary was running an unauthorized email server in her bathroom closet for the four years when she served as Barack Obama's Secretary of State, the FBI put a rush job on that investigation. They wouldn't have wanted it to interfere with Hillary's inevitable 2016 coronation.

The Crooked Hillary email caper was resolved in a matter of just a few months. Cell phones and other mobile devices were smashed with hammers.

Everyone closest to Hillary received an immunity deal before testifying. Then-FBI James Comey wrote his speech exonerating her of any crimes before Hillary had even been questioned by the FBI.

US Marines are routinely imprisoned for "mishandling" classified information. This can be as mundane an act as sending an email to their mom and dad on their Gmail account, rather than through their military accounts.

That's how "little people" who are outside the system are treated. But Hillary Clinton – she gets to run all classified State Department business through an unauthorized server for four years, and allows it to get hacked by every hostile power on the planet, all so she can avoid FOIA requests for documents later (after the Clinton Foundation takes foreign donations and runs away with the money).

Donald Trump irritated the elites by upsetting their apple cart in 2016, so he and everyone associated with his campaign was subjected to a two-year investigation. No stone was left unturned by the Mueller special counsel team of angry Democrats.

No phones were allowed to be smashed, no servers were wiped, and every communication was spied upon for years. Because Donald Trump is on the wrong team, according to the insiders.

And when you hear about Robert "Hunter" Biden's special treatment under the two-track system, it will make your blood boil.

Full Story

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:29 AM

This article calls it like it is. No wasted inches here. Well done.

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:50 AM

But it’s not a normal circumstance when the son of a sitting Vice President is found to have dropped off his rental car with a drug pipe, drugs, his ID, his credit cards and his cell phone after paying a visit to someone who sure sounds an awful lot like a hooker.

They forgot false ID, impersonating law enforcement, and the false business card. Which could also be charged. You can't carry an official badge and claim you are someone you are not. Specially not law enforcement. As far as the meth pipe, probably more like a crack pipe, unless they tested it and it came up positive for meth.

Now if this had been a black kid in any state of the union, or some white kid or asian etc. This would have been a multiple felony arrest and conviction. The fact that he forgot his wallet, pipe, and phone indicates he was probably stoned out of his mind when he left the car. He also probably got on a private jet since he didn't need his ID to get on a plane and leave the state.

#4 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:11 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 27 May 2019 - 07:02 AM, said:

The Privileged Meth Pipe In Hunter Biden's Car

https://uspoliticsandnews.com
by US Politics and News
May 23, 2019

Article:

Yet another example of America's two-track "justice system" has come to light, this time involving 2020 presidential contender Joe Biden's son, Robert "Hunter" Biden.

Under America's broken legal system, powerful and connected elites like Hunter Biden have one set of rules that they get to live by, and there's another much-more-stringent set of rules that little people like you and I have to live under. And as the phony two-year Russian collusion investigation proved to America, you can still be a rich and powerful person like Donald Trump and still not be an "insider" who benefits from this system.

Hillary Clinton's email case was, of course, the ultimate example of this two-track justice system. When it came to light that Crooked Hillary was running an unauthorized email server in her bathroom closet for the four years when she served as Barack Obama's Secretary of State, the FBI put a rush job on that investigation. They wouldn't have wanted it to interfere with Hillary's inevitable 2016 coronation.

The Crooked Hillary email caper was resolved in a matter of just a few months. Cell phones and other mobile devices were smashed with hammers.

Everyone closest to Hillary received an immunity deal before testifying. Then-FBI James Comey wrote his speech exonerating her of any crimes before Hillary had even been questioned by the FBI.

US Marines are routinely imprisoned for "mishandling" classified information. This can be as mundane an act as sending an email to their mom and dad on their Gmail account, rather than through their military accounts.

That's how "little people" who are outside the system are treated. But Hillary Clinton – she gets to run all classified State Department business through an unauthorized server for four years, and allows it to get hacked by every hostile power on the planet, all so she can avoid FOIA requests for documents later (after the Clinton Foundation takes foreign donations and runs away with the money).

Donald Trump irritated the elites by upsetting their apple cart in 2016, so he and everyone associated with his campaign was subjected to a two-year investigation. No stone was left unturned by the Mueller special counsel team of angry Democrats.

No phones were allowed to be smashed, no servers were wiped, and every communication was spied upon for years. Because Donald Trump is on the wrong team, according to the insiders.

And when you hear about Robert "Hunter" Biden's special treatment under the two-track system, it will make your blood boil.

Full Story

Child of a POS politician, who could not operate a job in the real world, typical when Daddy dies, he will be a footnote in history, if that!

#5 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:52 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 27 May 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

They forgot false ID, impersonating law enforcement, and the false business card. Which could also be charged. You can't carry an official badge and claim you are someone you are not. Specially not law enforcement. As far as the meth pipe, probably more like a crack pipe, unless they tested it and it came up positive for meth.

Now if this had been a black kid in any state of the union, or some white kid or asian etc. This would have been a multiple felony arrest and conviction. The fact that he forgot his wallet, pipe, and phone indicates he was probably stoned out of his mind when he left the car. He also probably got on a private jet since he didn't need his ID to get on a plane and leave the state.

From the article:

Hunter Biden’s wallet was left on the front passenger seat of the vehicle, right next to a used methamphetamine pipe.

The police report, which you can read for yourself on Scribd, also notes that there was a white baggie of cocaine inside the same wallet that contained Hunter Biden’s ID and credit cards. This is what prosecutors under normal circumstances like to call a “slam dunk.

I don't believe this is anywhere NEAR the "Slam Dunk" the author thinks. Problem is "Chain of Custody"; AT LEAST ONE person had possession/control of the vehicle in between when Biden left it and the police examined it - The Hertz employee. Possible even more than one. And I'd have a hard time believing the Hertz employee called the cops immediately on merely seeing his wallet/jacket/etc without at least first looking through it to see whose it was. That alone taints it.

I agree that a DA could probably convict a ghetto kid for this, who has only a Public Defender representing him. But a guy who can afford the sort of lawyers that Biden likely can?

#6 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 27 May 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

From the article:

I don't believe this is anywhere NEAR the "Slam Dunk" the author thinks. Problem is "Chain of Custody"; AT LEAST ONE person had possession/control of the vehicle in between when Biden left it and the police examined it - The Hertz employee. Possible even more than one. And I'd have a hard time believing the Hertz employee called the cops immediately on merely seeing his wallet/jacket/etc without at least first looking through it to see whose it was. That alone taints it.

I agree that a DA could probably convict a ghetto kid for this, who has only a Public Defender representing him. But a guy who can afford the sort of lawyers that Biden likely can?

Possibly. However, why not let the investigation run its course? Was H Biden questioned? How about the employees? Was there video of the incident? Were fingerprints taken and timeframes examined? Was it at least presented to a grand jury? Or was it just dumped because of who it was? Contrary to popular belief, circumstantial cases can sometimes be VERY strong. I have presented cases to prosecutors with essentially the same circumstances, and they were able to get convictions. I say let justice run its course. We would if this was a “commoner”.

#7 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

From the article:

So you would argue an employ saw the wallet Id, probably credit card, sat down smoked some crack and didn’t steal credit cards or money? That’s the dumbest crack head ive heard of. Oh then called him self in. Yep nothing to investigate further or actually look into.

#8 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:34 PM

View PostConfessor, on 27 May 2019 - 07:52 PM, said:

Possibly. However, why not let the investigation run its course? Was H Biden questioned? How about the employees? Was there video of the incident? Were fingerprints taken and timeframes examined? Was it at least presented to a grand jury? Or was it just dumped because of who it was? Contrary to popular belief, circumstantial cases can sometimes be VERY strong. I have presented cases to prosecutors with essentially the same circumstances, and they were able to get convictions. I say let justice run its course. We would if this was a “commoner”.

Well, this was Oct 2016 so I doubt there's any investigation still ongoing. And in Prescott AZ, not exactly a bastion of liberalism. City and County are strongly Republican and went for Trump over Hillary by about a 2:1 margin in '16. Mayor Greg Mengarelli is a Republican. Sheriff Scott Mascher is a Republican, as has been every sheriff since the 1960s.

I just don't see it as being the sort of place where anyone named "Biden" is going to get any special favors on account of their name.

#9 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:36 PM

From the article:

Nah you DNA test the pipe as well as finger print it, chain of custody is ok if you can prove the guys lips were all over the pipe,

#10 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:12 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 27 May 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

Well, this was Oct 2016 so I doubt there's any investigation still ongoing. And in Prescott AZ, not exactly a bastion of liberalism. City and County are strongly Republican and went for Trump over Hillary by about a 2:1 margin in '16. Mayor Greg Mengarelli is a Republican. Sheriff Scott Mascher is a Republican, as has been every sheriff since the 1960s.

I just don't see it as being the sort of place where anyone named "Biden" is going to get any special favors on account of their name.

I was asking rhetorically if those actions were taken at the time, the point being they would have been if it was a plebeian from flyover country. As far as the political leanings of the county, always remember “Republican =/= Conservative”. And even if it did, you don’t think the son of a sitting VPOTUS would curry any favors or get a break or benefit of the doubt based on who he was, regardless of party affiliation? I believe he would. And most likely did. Just my humble opinion.

This post has been edited by Confessor: 28 May 2019 - 02:14 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users