RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Prayer request thread 4 - RightNation.US

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prayer request thread 4 Rate Topic: -----

#561 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:31 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 April 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hi again Ticked (& Annie) - I realize there's another "medical" thread getting most of the attention, but I just want to let you know I haven't forgotten Annie's sister. Just sent up another prayer for her well-being, for the comforting of her family & loved ones, and for God to guide the doctors & nurses who are caring for her.

:pray:

Thanks, Monty! All prayers are MUCH needed now. :hug:

#562 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:53 PM

I have 3 prayer requests all about the big C.

My Brother in law just found out last week he has Prostate Cancer and is having to make treatment decisions. Please pray he makes the right decision and for his peace of mind, his wife, my sister and the entire family.

I just found out this evening that 2 of my uncles have Cancer and one of them is not expected to make it through the week while the other might live just a few more weeks. Please pray for them and their families.

#563 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:06 PM

:pray:...:pray:...:pray:

:hug:

#564 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:27 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 April 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hi again Ticked (& Annie) - I realize there's another "medical" thread getting most of the attention, but I just want to let you know I haven't forgotten Annie's sister. Just sent up another prayer for her well-being, for the comforting of her family & loved ones, and for God to guide the doctors & nurses who are caring for her.

:pray:

Monty, Ilja, Ticked, EVERYONE! Thank you so much for all your prayers, we felt them all and they sure were needed and appreciated. After a very rough spring, my sister is doing great. The lymphoma spread fast, it paralyzed her vocal chords, spread down to her stomach and colon. The doc told us the treatment was extremely aggressive because the cancer was aggressive. The morning after the first treatment I had to call an ambulance at the hotel, she was in intense pain and just about dilerious. One of the meds used to 'melt' the lymphoma did a good job, so good it moved masses to press into her carotid artery, cutting off oxygen and shooting pains through her head. She wound up in ICU with BP 58/35. Got through that, then back in the hospital with sepsis and low white blood count. A couple of weeks later took her second treatment and she handled it well. I brought her home with me to care for her, she never got sick once and about ate us out of house and home. She followed all the rules. She ate well and healthy. The same story after every treatment. She's now back home, back at work, her hair is growing back, and we heard the glorious words 'Full Remission'! She may never get her voice back, but she can yell in the loudest whisper you ever heard! She will be checked and tested for the rest of her life, and that's ok. God's not through with her down here yet, and we are very thankful!

#565 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:32 PM

View Postilja, on 04 October 2019 - 10:53 PM, said:

I have 3 prayer requests all about the big C.

My Brother in law just found out last week he has Prostate Cancer and is having to make treatment decisions. Please pray he makes the right decision and for his peace of mind, his wife, my sister and the entire family.

I just found out this evening that 2 of my uncles have Cancer and one of them is not expected to make it through the week while the other might live just a few more weeks. Please pray for them and their families.

Cancer is mean! I am praying for your family, for healing, comfort, and God's protective and huge strong arms around all of you!

And I have another request now. My husband has also been diagnosed with prostate cancer. They caught it early, through blood work, and that is a blessing. He has chosen to have the surgery. They can remove the prostate now with very few side affects, unlike just a few years ago. His surgery is December 11th. It takes awhile to get this surgeon, but that's what I want. One that is well known and comes highly recommended. I know my family has needed and asked for a lot of prayer this year, and I am so grateful for each and every one!

#566 User is offline   ilja 

• View blog

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 04 October 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

Monty, Ilja, Ticked, EVERYONE! Thank you so much for all your prayers, we felt them all and they sure were needed and appreciated. After a very rough spring, my sister is doing great. The lymphoma spread fast, it paralyzed her vocal chords, spread down to her stomach and colon. The doc told us the treatment was extremely aggressive because the cancer was aggressive. The morning after the first treatment I had to call an ambulance at the hotel, she was in intense pain and just about dilerious. One of the meds used to 'melt' the lymphoma did a good job, so good it moved masses to press into her carotid artery, cutting off oxygen and shooting pains through her head. She wound up in ICU with BP 58/35. Got through that, then back in the hospital with sepsis and low white blood count. A couple of weeks later took her second treatment and she handled it well. I brought her home with me to care for her, she never got sick once and about ate us out of house and home. She followed all the rules. She ate well and healthy. The same story after every treatment. She's now back home, back at work, her hair is growing back, and we heard the glorious words 'Full Remission'! She may never get her voice back, but she can yell in the loudest whisper you ever heard! She will be checked and tested for the rest of her life, and that's ok. God's not through with her down here yet, and we are very thankful!

I'm so glad your sister is doing so well after going through so much. She must be as strong as you. Thank God she's still here.

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 04 October 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Cancer is mean! I am praying for your family, for healing, comfort, and God's protective and huge strong arms around all of you!

And I have another request now. My husband has also been diagnosed with prostate cancer. They caught it early, through blood work, and that is a blessing. He has chosen to have the surgery. They can remove the prostate now with very few side affects, unlike just a few years ago. His surgery is December 11th. It takes awhile to get this surgeon, but that's what I want. One that is well known and comes highly recommended. I know my family has needed and asked for a lot of prayer this year, and I am so grateful for each and every one!

You got it! I will definitely lift your husband up in prayer as well as more prayers for your sister and for you.

Thank you for all of your prayers. God bless you old friend. :hug:

Thank you as always Monty. You are such a prayer warrior. I know I can always count on you. :hug:

#567 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:30 AM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 04 October 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 04 October 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

View Postilja, on 05 October 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

I'm so glad your sister is doing so well after going through so much. She must be as strong as you. Thank God she's still here.

You got it! I will definitely lift your husband up in prayer as well as more prayers for your sister and for you.

Thank you as always Monty. You are such a prayer warrior. I know I can always count on you. :hug:

Y'know what's so great about prayer? It costs nothing, and can be applied to everyone, everywhere!

Prayers for everybody.

:yes:

#568 User is offline   ilja 

• View blog

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 October 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

Y'know what's so great about prayer? It costs nothing, and can be applied to everyone, everywhere!

Prayers for everybody.

:lol: Reminds me of Oprah. You get a prayer and you get a prayer and you get a prayer. :D

#569 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:39 PM

View Postilja, on 05 October 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

:lol: Reminds me of Oprah. You get a prayer and you get a prayer and you get a prayer. :D

LOL

(But that show with all the free cars must've cost Oprah a pretty penny...)

:coolshades:

#570 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:18 AM

View Postilja, on 05 October 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

We take all the prayers we can get!
And I pray your family is doing OK. I know there's a lot to making treatment decisions, and the other decisions having to be made.

#571 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:19 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 October 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

I love this, Monty! Hope you don't mind if I quote this.

#572 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:23 AM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 08 October 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

I love this, Monty! Hope you don't mind if I quote this.

Of course I don't mind! Help yourself.

#573 User is offline   ilja 

• View blog

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:11 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 08 October 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

We take all the prayers we can get!
And I pray your family is doing OK. I know there's a lot to making treatment decisions, and the other decisions having to be made.

Thank you too.

The one uncle did pass way. It's so sad when we have been out of touch for so long. I sure miss the good old days when we used to all stay in touch more often. It's harder once you lose your parents to stay in touch with everyone.

And my brother-in-law is still struggling with the decision. Thanks for your prayers.

#574 User is offline   sunangel1776 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:04 AM

Sending prayers and gentles hugs. Like the others, we are also keeping her medical team in prayer.

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users