RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rosie O'Donnell: Sympathizer with Terrorists? - RightNation.US

-----
Rosie O'Donnell, the outspoken liberal on [url="http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/index.html"]The View[/url], recently made yet more uneducated remarks. Spouting off her mouth on the side of sympathizing with terrorists possibly. Living in her wealthy world in America, she has the right to speak her mind. What she doesn't understand is that the terrorist mothers and fathers aren't sorry for their children's deaths who commit to be a homicide bomber. They see it as a martyrdom and some families even get a healthy sum of money for the "sacrifice" of their children. Some children grow up with the goal of being a homicide bomber. Below is what she said:

[quote]"Well then, get away from the fear," interrupted O'Donnell. "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

O'Donnell also said few were willing to speak out against the Iraq war in the beginning because, "people were blacklisted. We were close to the McCarthy era, where if you said that you were against the policies of the administration, you were called unpatriotic."

On Sept. 12, O'Donnell said on the show "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America." [/quote][url="http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52919"]Source[/url]
ands
of innocent mothers and fathers
daughters and sons
in iraq

thats the fact maur(Rosie's comment)[/quote][quote]Michelle writes:

you expect tolerance of your lifestyle yet you have no tolerance for radical Christians (as myself) and compare us to people who fly planes into buildings.You are very ignorant about Christianity.

PEACE BE WITH YOU MICHELLE (Rosie's response)[/quote][quote]Jamie writes:

Your remarks on Christians and Republicans is very uneducated. I am a Pro-Life, Republican, Catholic lesbian and so is my partner. You don’t speak for all of us. So please stick to TV and comedy.

oh jamie (Rosie's response)[/quote][quote]joann writes:

Please don’t lump Christians in with “radical Christians”. We believe in love- and not being critical of those with different beliefs. Your words make us all sound hateful. Remember love is kind.

i never lumped (Rosie's comment)[/quote]Those that agree with her are met with a much different Rosie. Free of sarcasm and ridicule.

[quote]Rosa writes:

Why is that most people seem to have missed the word RADICAL Christians are as bad as RADICAL musilims? I adore you Rosie. I am a repbulican, non-radical christian who agrees with you on this point.

rock on rosa (Rosie's comment)[/quote][quote]Joe writes:

GWB is a “christian” & is rspnsble for killing innocent ppl. How “christian” is that? Wake up & see the reality! 9/11 had NOTHING to do with Iraq. The proof is unfolding. U only nd 2 open ur eyes!

go joe go (Rosie's comment)[/quote]Yet, the anniversary of the day after our Country was so brutally attacked by these terrorists she sympathizes with, she decides to use her blog as a platform to call our soldiers dead inside of what they have become. Right below it, again a comment of why a terrorist is a terrorist and that we, our soldiers and any American who supports the war, are responsible for the "new breed of terrorism."

[quote]THE TREATMENT
Posted by ro on September 12th at 5:08pm in in the news
we saw eve enslers new play
the treatment
haunting brutal brilliant
dylan and portia perfect
master class

a soldier home dead inside
facing the truths
what he became and why

rules
and when 2 break them

some facts
3,015 Americans have died in Iraq as of September 9.
2,666 of these were military deaths and 349 were civilians.

2973 dead on 9.11

we have doubled our sorrow
three thousand times over

we r not safer
we have raised a new generation of terrorists
drenched in blood and hate
as we proclaim them free

we r slow to wake
america
once we do
we r unstoppable

exxon made more money last year
than any company ever
in the history of commerce
and……..the boy king is an oil baron

use the force
peace out[/quote]

She can't even hold it together to respond respectfully to a mother who's son is serving. And she is using prayer (ironic) that she (Rosie) and her words will be the one to bring him home.

[quote]colette writes:

As a mother of a soldier HOW do you justify making his return harder with your mindless comments???

praying my comments
allow ur son
2 come home alive
asap
(Rosie's comment)[/quote]She is so for speaking out that we need to end this war and has diligently blogged nonsense every single day, yet she misses the one day where she should have spoken out. I'd have to believe it is purposely since she has no respect for the dead of Sept 11 by sympathizing with the terrorists and truly believe they need to be understood. That day, she did not blog.

Sept. 11, 2006: Her response to the only comment she had allowed on her blog site regarding Sept. 11:

[quote]Anastasia writes:

I am sad today.
God bless us all.

i am sad 2 day 2 (Rosie's comment)[/quote]

The day before she did make some mention of Sept 11 and the anniversary. She opens up, not with a tribute or how she felt that day, but discussing her ratings and her insecurities on her weight when she stands next to Barbara Walters. That is followed by a race her son had that day. Sad. Many parents and grandparents that have died Sept 11 have missed and will miss all races their children will be in. She ends it with some incoherent ramblings and asking," where r we america the time is now" Again, great disrespect that she cannot even capitalize the word "America."

[quote]9.10
Posted by ro on September 10th at 1:38pm in home
week one down
nobody got hurt
the ratings r up
on we go

my torso is so long
i look like gigantor the spaceage robot
next to ms walters
they cut 3 inches off the chair
by day 2

parker finished 3rd
in a 10 mile race 2 day
i cried as he bolted thru the finish line
youngest runner they ever had
words fail me

tomorrow

5 years since
hard to imagine still
30 rock evacuated
we ran

souls shaken
as the city blew up
in front of disbelieving eyes

world sympathy poured in
the killing of innocent people
denounced by all
as evil

where r we
america
the time is now
speak up
[/quote]

[url="http://www.rosie.com/blog/2006/09/page/2/"]r-blog September archives[/url]

And here she cites her hero:

[quote]GoobertheCat writes:

MMoore is a genius at twisting the truth to suit his ideas.
His movies are HIS version of the truth.
Sometimes u r WAY too liberal for me! ARGH!

he is a hero to me (Rosie's comment)[/quote]What Rosie doesn't understand, is that not only is she insulting Americans by sympathizing with these terrorist, but she herself would be condemned and killed if it were not for America protecting her rights. She does not understand that she herself is violating the very fanatical form of this religion that she is defending:

[quote]As to the issue of how the homosexual person is judged in an Islamic State, the Companions of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing be upon him differed among themselves on this issue, and this led to different views maintained by Muslim Jurists. For example, in the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment of adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, the anus (a place of impurity) may also be involved while in adultery (and fornication), the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building as a punishment for his crime, but other scholars maintain that he should be imprisoned until death.

Based on the above fact, we can conclude that, the judge is invested with full discretion as to whether this man is to be thrown from a high place or not, as a punishment for his crime. However, if the man survives death fall, the judge has the right to sentence him to death.”[/quote]

[url="http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545556"]Link[/url]

It's sad to see that an American citizen actually thinks as she does, has a platform of a daytime show to speak it (The View), and has an audience following that will actually applaud her.

Addition: As long as this idiot continues to make stupid a$$ remarks, I'll keep adding them here.

Today, everyone hang on, Rosie is offended! I guess she is the only one allowed to be offended---ONLY if the rules involve something completely misconstrued as a gay slam--and if Rosie is the one to twist and spin it. God she is dumb.

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/21/rosie-rips-kelly-for-homophobic-remark/"]Rosie Rips Kelly for Homophobic Remark[/url]

[quote]Rosie O'Donnell started a bitchfight with fellow morning-diva Kelly Ripa when she accused Ripa of making a "homophobic" remark.

The fracas started on "The View" when O'Donnell said that Ripa was "homophobic" for her scolding of Aiken when he co-hosted her show the other day and playfully put his hand over her mouth, prompting Ripa to snap, "I don't know where that hand has been." Rosie suggested that if Aiken had been a "straight guy, a cute guy" or, for instance, Mario Lopez, Ripa wouldn't have made the same remark. (Aiken, of course, has never said anything publicly about his sexuality.)

Ripa was incensed enough to call into the show immediately, firing back that Rosie's accusation was "outrageous" and "irresponsible" and that Ripa made the remark last Friday because it was "cold and flu season" and that Aiken had shaken the hands of the studio audience. Rosie wasn't buying it, and in acknowledging that she admires Ripa, said that "from where I sit" as an openly gay woman, Ripa's response was homophobic. [/quote][url="http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772829"]Kelly Ripa and Clay Aiken video[/url]

[url="http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1773980"]Rosie's horribly offended plea video[/url]

[quote]December 9, 2006 -- HEY, all you Chinese-speakers out there in TV land - Rosie O'Donnell thinks you should get a sense of humor! The Asian-American Journalists Association was fuming after O'Donnell went on "The View" Thursday and said that Danny DeVito's drunk turn on the show days earlier was "international news! In China it was like, 'Ching chong, ching-ching-chong, Danny DeVito!' " In a statement yesterday, the AAJA said, "We consider this a mockery of the Chinese language and, in effect, a perpetration of stereotypes of Asian-Americans as foreigners or second-class citizens. The use of the distorted phrases is insulting to the Chinese and Chinese-Americans, and gives the impression that they are a group that is substandard to English-speaking people." But a rep for O'Donnell said, "She's a comedian in addition to being a talk show co-host. I certainly hope that one day they will be able to grasp her humor."[/quote]

[url="http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092006/gossip/pagesix/rosie_to_asians__loosen_up_pagesix_.htm"]Rosie tells Asians to loosen up[/url]

Adding comments from December 21,2006

[url="http://www.katu.com/news/local/4968916.html"]Rosie O'Donnell criticizes Mount Hood search effort[/url]

[url="http://www.katu.com/news/local/4968916.html?video=YHI&t=a"]Video[/url]

[quote]Rosie O'Donnell and her co-hosts kicked off 'The View' Tuesday with the hot topic of the missing climbers on Mount Hood.

Rosie O'Donnell: "I read in the papers that over $2.5 million the search has cost so far to find these three men."

Jacque Reid, Guest Co-Host: "Here they are, they knew the storm was coming and they still opted to go out and who should pay the cost?"

Rosie O'Donnell: "What warrants 27 helicopters and 1,000 people looking? I just don't understand."

Joy Behar: "Send this team over to New Orleans and fix that situation."[/quote]

[url="http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=114815&st=0"]Link for story on RN[/url]

Updated April 24. 2007:

*****Updates are added in the comment section of this blog. They will continue to be updated and if anyone has any new news stories on her, feel free to update them in here. Thank you.*****

30 Comments On This Entry

Annie! That was great! :) Talk about doing your homework. I still can't believe so many people buy into this mess. :)
Michelle Malkin's hotair.com has 2 episodes of her own version of The View - called "The Vent". It is herself and 3 of her blogger friends - 2 conservatives and one liberal (but I would think of her as a moderate). They did it to show that people can debate issues, even 3 on 1 (like the View ;-)) and not result to shouting matches, incoherent screaming, and ill-informed statements like the ones Rosie and that irritating and unfunny woman Joy Behar make.
One more thing - responding to people of different political persuasions with "OH [insert first name]" is obviously not an intelligent argument. I wouldn't take this woman seriously at all. She is inarticulate and relies totally on her emotions.
It is very sad Annie,

That she does not appreciate what she has here. That she thinks that these terrorist scum are the same as us. Evidently she does not realise that they would kill her first for her homosexuality, let alone her big mouth. She thinks we are the intolerant ones :)

ilja, on Nov 13 2006, 10:01 PM, said:

Annie! That was great! :D Talk about doing your homework. I still can't believe so many people buy into this mess. :)

Thank you! You know what pissed me off the most about her? This is despite all the BS she is spewing on The View. She blogs DAILY about just crap. What show she went to. How she met Barbara Streisand. The lake. Her making paper cut outs---anything. And then, the one thing she bitches about the most with her mouth is how we are at war. Which is fine. But don't purposely leave out the anniversary of 9-11 and only include one e-mail she got on that day! And she wants us to listen to her? She can take 5 seconds to talk in internet lingo and call it a blog on crap. And the one day she can talk about how she feels about how this whole thing started, she blows off. She'd rather talk about her weight the day before and gradually include an oh by the way about Sept 11 in the very next sentence. And she tells US to wake up? No. She's the one that forgot that these mother and father terrorists attacked us on our own soil.

Senrab, on Nov 13 2006, 10:02 PM, said:

Michelle Malkin's hotair.com has 2 episodes of her own version of The View - called "The Vent". It is herself and 3 of her blogger friends - 2 conservatives and one liberal (but I would think of her as a moderate). They did it to show that people can debate issues, even 3 on 1 (like the View ;-)) and not result to shouting matches, incoherent screaming, and ill-informed statements like the ones Rosie and that irritating and unfunny woman Joy Behar make.

I LOVE how they do "The Vent!" :)

Senrab, on Nov 13 2006, 10:04 PM, said:

One more thing - responding to people of different political persuasions with "OH [insert first name]" is obviously not an intelligent argument. I wouldn't take this woman seriously at all. She is inarticulate and relies totally on her emotions.

She is also completely uniformed on alot of the issues she tries to address. And she should let other people speak except she thinks she is the one whos comments will bring our soldiers home.

CarolA1222, on Nov 13 2006, 10:13 PM, said:

It is very sad Annie,

That she does not appreciate what she has here. That she thinks that these terrorist scum are the same as us. Evidently she does not realise that they would kill her first for her homosexuality, let alone her big mouth. She thinks we are the intolerant ones :D

Absolutely, Carol! :D
Carol brings up a point that Tammy Bruce brought up on her show today. For those of you who have not heard of her, Tammy Bruce is a former leftist/NOW activist who is a pro-gun, pro-America lesbian. She says that all the gay activists and feminazis should stop putting themselves first and worry about vanquishing our enemies, who would include homosexuals among the first to be slaughtered.
Excellent blog Annie. I definitely think that Rosie is fronting herself for a successful political career as the official Mayor of Crazytown. :)

Riothouse, on Nov 14 2006, 10:45 AM, said:

Excellent blog Annie. I definitely think that Rosie is fronting herself for a successful political career as the official Mayor of Crazytown. :)

Thank you! I don't think even Crazytown will elect her. :)
I wonder if there really is a town called "Crazytown".......:)
Why do morbidly obese liberal talk show hostesses feel this compulsion to tell the rest of us how we should live?
Considering how badly they've screwed up their own lives it's a wonder to me that anyone would seriously consider their advice on any subject. I just cannot understand certain peoples' obessions with these mental midgets.
  • 3 Pages +

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays