RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: And now, for something completely different..... - RightNation.US

-----
How many Monty Python fans (ok---excluding our own MontyPython , all quotes from him and the specially trained Ecuadorian Mountain Llamas---you know THAT'S a given.) are with us?

Don't understand? Here's a sampling:

Annie @ Nov 17 2006, 12:01 PM
Placenta Umbilica is a beautiful name.

Luckey Haskins Today, 03:05 PM
How's about Incontinentia Buttocks?

Shrinque Today, 03:07 PM

Hey, isn't she mawwied to my fwiend in Wome?

Hmmm.

I can't seem to wemember his name . . .

Noclevermoniker Today, 04:56 PM

Wewease Wodewick!

Annie Today, 04:58 PM
I have a fwiend in Wome...his name is........

Bigus dickus.

Annie Today, 04:59 PM
Wewease Wodewick!!!! Wewease Wodewick!!!!

Shrinque Today, 05:42 PM
Fwee Bwyan!!

Shrinque Today, 05:44 PM

And don't forget to realeath the thedithiouth themite from Thaetherea!

Annie Today, 07:36 PM

Father was a Wowman, eh? What was his name?

Naughtius Maximus.

Hail Theather!

What Did You Call Your Children?

And who are the people having this conversation? Why, they are a company owner, a psychiatrist, a nurse case manager, and a mechanical engineer. Educated people. Only, they are part of a cult of the Monty Python followers. :unsure:

These people, and many like them, can't help themselves when it comes to quoting things from their leaders. Up from the dark resources of their minds comes nonsensical phrases that only other cult members understand. For instance, if I suddenly began screaming,"Bring out your dead!!!" while hitting tin, they would follow with,"But I'm not dead yet!" Or if I decided to trollop through the forrest with a minstrel banging coconuts together pretending it is my horse's hooves beating, they may start singing about Brave Sir Robin.

Most of them wouldn't be offended by being sold a dead parrot. And they would understand the shop owner when he tells him the parrot is merely sleeping. They would not be offended if nuns suddenly starting singing and doing high kicks to the "Every Sperm is Sacred" song. Heck, they may even begin to sing along! And they will understand the Protestants love french ticklers while the Catholics need to sell their children for science experiments.

Also, they know about the Holy Hand Grenade and how it kills killer rabbits. Rabbits with big pointy teeth that will rip out the throats of knights. They may even know that the knights who say, "NI!" need a shrubbery and a herring in order to pass by them.

Don't ask them what their favorite color is! The answer will be long. And they do know about the average travelling speed of an African swallow while carrying a coconut.

"Spank me!" will bring on fond memories of being holed up and held hostage in a castle by some evil vicious women. While one thin mint may bring on a saying of,"Bring me a bucket."

Fish talk, the most important machine will go,"PING!," the dead are getting better and feel like singing, the Messiah is really a misunderstood man called Brian, a gay prince will fall out a window on his wedding night, llamas are during intermission, and when all is lost a spaceship will zap you away for a second then crash you back in the same mess.

Oh, and people blow horns out their a$$ while monks smack themselves in the head with their Holy tablets.

Welcome to the mind of the Monty Python cult. :blush: Scientology can just piss off.

64 Comments On This Entry

Welcome to the mind of the Monty Python cult.

I thought we were an autonomous collective! :rolleyes:

:blink: One of our favorite things to do as a family is to answer one another's questions with Python quotes. No wonder I feel at home here!

Riothouse, on Nov 21 2006, 02:49 AM, said:

:blink: One of our favorite things to do as a family is to answer one another's questions with Python quotes. No wonder I feel at home here!

What's on the Telly?

Looks like a Penguin!

SpaminaCan, on Nov 20 2006, 08:54 PM, said:

What's on the Telly?

Looks like a Penguin!

but what do penguins eat?

Hopper1, on Nov 20 2006, 10:00 PM, said:

SpaminaCan, on Nov 20 2006, 08:54 PM, said:

What's on the Telly?

Looks like a Penguin!

but what do penguins eat?

Themselves!
"The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious
and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is
entirely accidental and unintentional.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON"
[quote]but what do penguins eat?
[/quote]
Themselves!
[/quote]

:lol:

Michael Miles: No, no, no. What do penguins eat? Penguins.
Mrs. Scum: Penguins?
Michael Miles: Yes.
Mrs. Scum: I 'ate penguins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Mrs. Scum is trying to guess what penguins eat in the pursuit of the grand prize, the blow on the head]
Michael Miles: No, no, no.
Mrs. Scum: They eat themselves!
Michael Miles: No, no, what do *penguins* eat?
Mrs. Scum: Horses! Armchairs! Objects!
Michael Miles: No, no, no. What do penguins eat?
Mrs. Scum: Oh, penguins!
Michael Miles: Penguins.
Mrs. Scum: Cannelloni.
Michael Miles: No.
Mrs. Scum: Lasagna, moussaka, lobster thermidor, escalopes de veau a l'estragon avec endives gratineed with cheese!
Michael Miles: No, no, no, no. I'll give you a clue.
[mimes a fish swimming]
Mrs. Scum: Ah! Brian Close/

:tongue2:
What about SPAM? :tongue2:

Annie, on Nov 20 2006, 10:26 PM, said:

How about, Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce served in the Provenšale manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle patÚ, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam. :lol:

Riothouse, on Nov 20 2006, 10:30 PM, said:

Annie, on Nov 20 2006, 10:26 PM, said:

How about, Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce served in the Provenšale manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle patÚ, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam. :lol:

And a wafer thin mint to top it all off. :lol:

And a bucket. :lol:

Annie, on Nov 20 2006, 09:26 PM, said:

Well, I like that! No blow on the head for you!

Speaking of blows on the head.... :lol:

MONKS: [chanting]
Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
[bonk]
Pie Iesu domine,...
[bonk]
...dona eis requiem.
[bonk]
Pie Iesu domine,...
[bonk]
...dona eis requiem.
  • 7 Pages +
  • Last »

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays