RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ann Coulter rips ‘shallow, narcissistic conman’ Trump, ‘lying media’ - RightNation.US

Ann Coulter rips ‘shallow, narcissistic conman’ Trump, ‘lying media’ Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:38 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 March 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

You can't be serious with this.

Trump ran on his unique, bussiness honed ability to get deals done. To know exactly what people need and exactly how to leverage it to deliver on his promises.

He was touting day in and out about how EASY it will be to herd everyone from Congress down to North Korean dictators.

And now, 2 years into Presidency you have to come on here and tell us that Trump is blameless for not being able to get much of anything except tax-cuts done with a full Republican majority.

:yawn:

Beat it, Spaulding.

#22 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:23 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 March 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

Yea, I don't know how anyone can possibly blame a self touting deal artist for failing to get even a single cent for his beautiful wall out of wasting 8 billion dollars on a gov. shutdown....then lying about it and declaring a bs national emergency because he couldn't cut any deal at all.

Not a single cent? WRONG

This post has been edited by stick: 12 March 2019 - 02:24 PM

#23 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

You can't be serious with this.

Trump ran on his unique, bussiness honed ability to get deals done. To know exactly what people need and exactly how to leverage it to deliver on his promises.

He was touting day in and out about how EASY it will be to herd everyone from Congress down to North Korean dictators.

And now, 2 years into Presidency you have to come on here and tell us that Trump is blameless for not being able to get much of anything except tax-cuts done with a full Republican majority.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

There you go again with the sub-moronic "argument" (:rolleyes:) concerning Trump's ability to "get deals done", ROFL. Look, I realize English isn't your native tongue, so perhaps the problem is that you don't quite grasp the definition of "deal". Here, lemme help ya:

Making a deal with somebody is the action of accomplishing something both of the involved parties want to do. For just one of countless possible examples, selling/buying a piece of property. There's one person who owns a piece of property, wants to sell it, and naturally wants to get as much money for it as possible. And there's another person who wants to buy the piece of property, and naturally wants to pay as little for it as possible. So the two parties must haggle back and forth over the price; they might argue, or compromise, or quibble, or try to bundle other property deals into the bargain or whatever, but the point is to eventually reach a price that both can live with. Probably less than the seller wanted and more than the buyer wanted, but they reach a deal both can agree to. THAT'S called "dealing", and it is indeed an endeavor in which Trump is an accomplished expert.

The reason it doesn't work in your idiotic "argument" (:rolleyes:) is that it must be granted that both sides want to reach a deal before any deal can ever be reached. Period. The Democrats have made it crystal clear their hatred for President Trump FAR exceeds any "love" they have for America, and therefore they don't care about national security. They don't care about dead Americans killed by illegals. They don't care about drug smuggling, human trafficking, MS-13 gang members, kids being sold by coyotes into sex slavery, etc etc etc. They don't want to stop the flow of illegals because they know most illegals vote Democrat. That's all that matters to them. Therefore the whole concept of "making a deal" with them or "reaching a reasonable compromise" with them simply isn't a possibility. If the wall could be built for a measly $100 the Democrats would still oppose it because they don't want a wall.

Any suggestion Trump hasn't been able to reach a "deal" with the Democrats because of any "failing" on HIS part is sheer lunacy.

<_<

#24 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:40 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 March 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

Yea, I don't know how anyone can possibly blame a self touting deal artist for failing to get even a single cent for his beautiful wall out of wasting 8 billion dollars on a gov. shutdown....then lying about it and declaring a bs national emergency because he couldn't cut any deal at all.

Still full of dumbass, eh? The wall is being built, for those paying attention, albeit not as quickly as some would like.

Well, the "Russian" investigation is going nowhere, as we all knew it wouldn't. Pick up the pistol, Anton. Just do it!

#25 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:43 PM

Ann Coulter has jumped the shark.

She's never owned a big company, never ran anything but her mouth for a living.

#26 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:56 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

There you go again with the sub-moronic "argument" (:rolleyes:) concerning Trump's ability to "get deals done", ROFL. Look, I realize English isn't your native tongue, so perhaps the problem is that you don't quite grasp the definition of "deal". Here, lemme help ya:

Making a deal with somebody is the action of accomplishing something both of the involved parties want to do. For just one of countless possible examples, selling/buying a piece of property. There's one person who owns a piece of property, wants to sell it, and naturally wants to get as much money for it as possible. And there's another person who wants to buy the piece of property, and naturally wants to pay as little for it as possible. So the two parties must haggle back and forth over the price; they might argue, or compromise, or quibble, or try to bundle other property deals into the bargain or whatever, but the point is to eventually reach a price that both can live with. Probably less than the seller wanted and more than the buyer wanted, but they reach a deal both can agree to. THAT'S called "dealing", and it is indeed an endeavor in which Trump is an accomplished expert.

The reason it doesn't work in your idiotic "argument" (:rolleyes:) is that it must be granted that both sides want to reach a deal before any deal can ever be reached. Period. The Democrats have made it crystal clear their hatred for President Trump FAR exceeds any "love" they have for America, and therefore they don't care about national security. They don't care about dead Americans killed by illegals. They don't care about drug smuggling, human trafficking, MS-13 gang members, kids being sold by coyotes into sex slavery, etc etc etc. They don't want to stop the flow of illegals because they know most illegals vote Democrat. That's all that matters to them. Therefore the whole concept of "making a deal" with them or "reaching a reasonable compromise" with them simply isn't a possibility. If the wall could be built for a measly $100 the Democrats would still oppose it because they don't want a wall.

Any suggestion Trump hasn't been able to reach a "deal" with the Democrats because of any "failing" on HIS part is sheer lunacy.

<_<

I think Anton doesn’t understand the American “deal”, he only knows the Soviet commie “deal”: you do what I say.

So the fact that Trump hasn’t come in and ruled like Putin to Anton means that trump must be failing.

Sub-moronic, yes, but just trying to set the context.

#27 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

Ann Coulter should run for President in 2024.

#28 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:52 PM

View Postzurg, on 12 March 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

I think Anton doesn’t understand the American “deal”, he only knows the Soviet commie “deal”: you do what I say.

So the fact that Trump hasn’t come in and ruled like Putin to Anton means that trump must be failing.

Sub-moronic, yes, but just trying to set the context.

Yup, sounds about right. Just like the Democrats' idea of "compromise": They get everything they want, the other side gets nothing.

B)

#29 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:48 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

Damn, Ann. I've been hard-pressed to keep defending you around here as you've traipsed farther and farther into loony-land. Well I'm still basically a fan, but this time you're just plain wrong. Trump has fulfilled lots of his campaign promises, more than any other would've done. And as for the wall, the blame lies directly at the doorstep of the shameless traitors who've been fighting him tooth and nail: The Democrats (and even a few RINOs.) They're the ones to blame, not Trump.

<_<

The fact that she clearly chooses to overlook that glaring fact tells me that she's driving an agenda which she probably hopes will direct large amounts of $$$ into her bank account.

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:58 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 March 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

The fact that she clearly chooses to overlook that glaring fact tells me that she's driving an agenda which she probably hopes will direct large amounts of $$$ into her bank account.

Well as I said in that post I'm still basically an Ann Coulter fan. I don't necessarily ascribe ill intent to her motives. Nonetheless, she IS just plain wrong this time. The Democrats' blind partisanship and blatant obstructionism are to blame for the shutdown, the lack of a wall, etc. Not Trump.

Anybody who can't grasp anything so conspicuously true is an idiot.

Sorry Ann, but it's true.

B)

#31 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:30 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 10:58 PM, said:

Well as I said in that post I'm still basically an Ann Coulter fan. I don't necessarily ascribe ill intent to her motives. Nonetheless, she IS just plain wrong this time. The Democrats' blind partisanship and blatant obstructionism are to blame for the shutdown, the lack of a wall, etc. Not Trump.

Anybody who can't grasp anything so conspicuously true is an idiot.

Sorry Ann, but it's true.

B)

I think you'll agree that when people take Trump to task they get a lot more air time, and for awhile I hadn't really seen much of Ann anywhere, but recently she's been quite vocal in her criticism of Trump for reasons that seem absurd.

Or, perhaps it's just me.

#32 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:50 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 March 2019 - 01:30 AM, said:

I think you'll agree that when people take Trump to task they get a lot more air time, and for awhile I hadn't really seen much of Ann anywhere, but recently she's been quite vocal in her criticism of Trump for reasons that seem absurd.

Or, perhaps it's just me.

I don't think it's just you. In fact, I seem to be the oddball here, the one bucking the trend. My willingness to give her the benefit of the doubt is very likely based purely on all the years I was such a devout fan, rather than an objective consideration of the facts.

A couple things we definitely agree on: She's just plain wrong this time, and her "reasoning" is just plain absurd.

B)

#33 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:36 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<_<

You can't make a deal with religious zealots /cultist.

#34 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:46 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<_<

What bunch of bull<censored>, no doubt Dear Leader zealots will call names anyone that has anything negative to say about Trump. But fact is Democrats have very consistently offered up to Trump wall funding in exchange for DACA. They also have consistently called for Trump to do the infrastructure bill he promised during the campaign.

What you say about Democrats not being interested in making any deals with Trump is just an excuse to absolve him of any responsibility for these failures.

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 13 March 2019 - 10:47 AM

#35 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:52 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 13 March 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

What bunch of bull<censored>, no doubt Dear Leader zealots will call names anyone that has anything negative to say about Trump. But fact is Democrats have very consistently offered up to Trump wall funding in exchange for DACA. They also have consistently called for Trump to do the infrastructure bill he promised during the campaign.

What you say about Democrats not being interested in making any deals with Trump is just an excuse to absolve him of any responsibility for these failures.

You really do cling to the talking points despite their lack of validity, Antard.

#36 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:10 AM

:crybaby2:

Cry harder, Ocasio.

#37 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

???

Try again, Anton:

https://www.insidehi...ge-wall-funding

#38 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:20 PM

Please.

Obama promised “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance”.

Can the drama.

#39 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostGrimV, on 13 March 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

Please.

Obama promised “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance”.

Can the drama.

"0bamacare will save the average household $2500 in premiums."

#40 User is offline   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:27 PM

:popcorn:

Coulter and Trump are both petulant children who deserve each other.

It's really funny seeing the hard right turn on any of Trumps hard-right supporters or subordinates who have a falling out with him. And to see Trump go after people that he hired or appointed as if he wasn't responsible for bringing them on. Nothing is ever Trump's fault with some people.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users