RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pres. Trump National Security Address Tonight @9:00PM - RightNation.US

Pres. Trump National Security Address Tonight @9:00PM Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:49 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 08 January 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

Well, all kidding aside, I wonder if either side persuaded anyone who didnít already agree with them.

I hope President Trump did. He was calm, factual, gave numbers and and spoke clearly about the problems happening in our country, about the people being hurt and killed.
I know Schumer and Pelosi don't really care about them, and they seem to want more drug addicts that will be dependent on them until they overdose.

#22 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:52 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 08 January 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

...I wonder if either side persuaded anyone who didn't already agree with them.

Yeah, sadly, that might be where we are.

#23 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:56 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 08 January 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

I hope President Trump did. He was calm, factual, gave numbers and and spoke clearly about the problems happening in our country, about the people being hurt and killed.
I know Schumer and Pelosi don't really care about them, and they seem to want more drug addicts that will be dependent on them until they overdose.

Some crocodile tears about the shutdown, but otherwise they attacked him a lot with rhetoric about fear and not much actual figures, in comparison. Weíll see, I guess.

#24 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 08 January 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

I agree. I really liked the statement from Trump about why rich people want walls. It isnít because they hate the people outside; itís because they love the people inside. That was the best, simplest statement that Pelosi and Chuckie just couldnít supersede.

Pelosi and Chuckie made the mistake of goading Trumpí position as ďcampaigning to be paid for by MexicoĒ. Thatís petty and childish and I think the majority of independents will see it that way.

#25 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

I told my husband Pelosi and Chucky looked like Morticia and Gomez Adams at the beginning of The Adams Family. I kept expecting the music and Pelosi snapping her fingers.

#26 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 08 January 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

I told my husband Pelosi and Chucky looked like Morticia and Gomez Adams at the beginning of The Adams Family. I kept expecting the music and Pelosi snapping her fingers.

Ha!
And then, I think Gomez and Morticia are smarter than Chucky and ol' Nan!

#27 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:43 PM

I've posted my recollection of the Ross Perot boomlet several times before.

It seemed like suddenly a rather significant segment of the electorate became aware of and very fearful of what our then $6 trillion national debt meant.

And they were up in arms to fix that problem before our ship of state went down.

But now we're $22 or $23 trillion in debt with an ongoing budget shortfall and no one is even talking about it.

And back in the the $6 trillion debt days I would argue that we were a much more capable people than I think we are now to deal with things and I would credit the vast immigration we've endured for our reduced capability.

#28 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:46 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 08 January 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

I've posted my recollection of the Ross Perot boomlet several times before.

It seemed like suddenly a rather significant segment of the electorate became aware of and very fearful of what our then $6 trillion national debt meant.

And they were up in arms to fix that problem before our ship of state went down.

But now we're $22 or $23 trillion in debt with an ongoing budget shortfall and no one is even talking about it.

And back in the the $6 trillion debt days I would argue that we were a much more capable people than I think we are now to deal with things and I would credit the vast immigration we've endured for our reduced capability.

And our short attention sp...Oh look - squirrel!!!

#29 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:48 PM

LOL: Here's Proof Americans Are Taking The Pelosi/Schumer Address With a Grain of Salt

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Jan 08, 2019

excerpt:

We all knew Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's rebuttal to President Donald Trump's primetime address would be nothing but a joke. None of us really knew just how bad it would truly be though. Naturally, after watching the train wreck occur, Americans – primarily conservatives – took to Twitter to mock the duo. After all, their address was one of the most awkward addresses we've ever seen.

*SNIP*

LINK

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Click it and thank me later. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 08 January 2019 - 10:51 PM

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:08 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 January 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

Thank you! That was great.

:lol:

#31 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:01 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 January 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

Thank you. :lol:

PS: What is wrong with Chuck's left eye? Has he had a stroke?

#32 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:08 AM

View PostCensport, on 09 January 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

I noticed that too when live and itís very prominent in some photos. Something happened to his health.

#33 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:09 AM

View PostCensport, on 09 January 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

No one can tell either way ....

#34 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:36 AM

When will they show the same sorrow for the citizens of America as they show for the illegals that were killed, raped etc.?

#35 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:49 AM

Trump was calm, methodical and on point. He didn't get emotional, go off topic or do any of the things the leftards were anticipating that he would do.

The rebuttal from Schmuckie and Petrified was all about their feels and hate mongering, their dog-earred lies and their projection without one iota of factual evidence to back up their bilge.

Their stance while creating the 'united' rebuttal was only missing one thing...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LuDrM4IRMDE/TDgV5kvmgDI/AAAAAAAAC5g/-lzT4jEWHH0/s1600/grantwood_americangothic_1928.jpg

The pitchfork that is part of their party's road to hell membership pack.

#36 User is offline   quixoticconundrum 

• Moon faced assassin of joy
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:38 AM

Watched it on CSPAN. Trump was heartfelt, short, and to the point. Not a very long speech at all. Didn't watch any of the "rebuttals." Personally, we're in dire need of gutting many of the agencies that waste taxpayer money. I'll shed no tears for the TSA for example. That organization was a knee-jerk reaction to a terrorist attack by pc snowflakes too scared to profile terrorists. (others include the EPA, IRS, Dept. of Education, and the extremely laughable National Endowment For the Arts) Shut it down.

#37 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:37 AM

As mentioned, all I had to watch was CNN.

The panel prior to Trumps speech was so blatantly biased that it was hard to comprehend how they can not see how biased they are. The pre conversation was so anti Trump, it made me more resolved to defend Trump.

When Trumps speech was over, the so called fact checker they had went into a long list of stupid issues that he claimed Trumpmwas wrong in. The major one I remember was that the Democrats did not ask for steel slats.

After the democrats rebuttal, I will give it to Chris Cuomo for asking the fact checker to fact check them. His reply? He didnít know becuase he missed the first thirty seconds of it. Unbelievable!

Iím nit a Trump fan. But I like what he is doing. With that said, he did a very good job last night.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users