RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plott - RightNation.US

The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plott Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:03 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 21 May 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

But if the teen paid to have the baby killed... then all good right?

Where would a 8 or 9 months pregnant, healthy woman carrying a healthy baby be able to have it killed and that be ok?

If there is such a place, it's not ok with me.

#22 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:05 PM

View PostLadybird, on 21 May 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

Where would a 8 or 9 months pregnant, healthy woman carrying a healthy baby be able to have it killed and that be ok?

So 8mos is when it becomes wrong?

#23 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:19 PM

You live there.

#24 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:33 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 21 May 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

So 8mos is when it becomes wrong?

No no. Itís only not wrong if a ďdoctorĒ does it.

#25 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 21 May 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

No no. Itís only not wrong if a ďdoctorĒ does it.

Gotcha....

#26 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

Uh, ever been outside the major cities in Mexico? I doubt there would be much of an issue given I saw fathers prostituting their (I am guessing at age) 6-11 year old daughters laying naked and splayed on top of a table in the bar. If you think that is special, you should see how they treat the handicapped and mentally challenged. IN contrast I never saw that type of stuff in Panama, Belize, or Costa Rica.

#27 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:56 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 21 May 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

You live there.

In NY, abortion after 24 weeks gestation is prohibited, unless a doctor finds the mothers life or health is at risk, or the fetus is not viable. None of those conditions apply in this case, even if Mrs. Ochoa-Lopez didnít want her baby.

#28 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostGhostOfAndrewJackson, on 20 May 2019 - 10:23 PM, said:

I care, if and only it, the woman and her husband were in the United States legally. I note she obviously was having sex at a very young age(maximum of age 15) give the 19 year old already had a 3 year old baby and was already a burden to society. So the loss here to society seems minimal at best. I feel the pain her husband and family must feel, but if she had assimilated, was not having babies while she still was a baby and looking for handouts this never would have been in the position she found herself in with these animals.

A child in the womb has value... only if it is an American?

Anyway, in this situation. Even if the baby lives, his mother was still brutally murdered. Satisfied?

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 22 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

#29 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 May 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

A child in the womb has value... only if it is an American?

Anyway, in this situation. Even if the baby lives, his mother was still brutally murdered. Satisfied?

I do not know if the mother was an illegal alien or not. But I do not believe and illegal alien should be afforded any rights whatsoever, not medical, not humanitarian, etc. I would militarize the border and use lethal force as a deterrent; I also would use the non-prosecution of those who victimize illegal aliens to stand as an additional deterrent and warning to those who would enter the country illegally. An additional deterrent would be a 100% asset seizure for those in the country illegally.

By the by, this is the make-up of my community. It is not like I lack exposures to diversity. In fact it is that exposure that makes me feel we need strong deterrents.

Hispanic 45.5%
White 34.8%
Black 10.5%
Asian 7.3%

This post has been edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson: 22 May 2019 - 12:07 PM

#30 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

View PostLadybird, on 22 May 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

In NY, abortion after 24 weeks gestation is prohibited, unless a doctor finds the mothers life or health is at risk, or the fetus is not viable. None of those conditions apply in this case, even if Mrs. Ochoa-Lopez didnít want her baby.

While on paper abortions are prohibited after 24wks in NY, the fact is, the new law removed all criminal penalties for doing so. Plus, it gives a pass for abortions after 24wks for the "health of the mother, not if the mother's life is at risk.....

All that said, are you saying that 24wks is when an abortion becomes wrong in your mind? Just asking for clarity.

#31 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:11 PM

View PostGhostOfAndrewJackson, on 22 May 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

I do not know if the mother was an illegal alien or not. But I do not believe and illegal alien should be afforded any rights whatsoever, not medical, not humanitarian, etc. I would militarize the border and use lethal force as a deterrent; I also would use the non-prosecution of those who victimize illegal aliens to stand as an additional deterrent and warning to those who would enter the country illegally. An additional deterrent would be a 100% asset seizure for those in the country illegally.

Yeah. You're not the first badass to come along with fevered fantasies about mowing down unarmed civilians at the border. The non-prosecution of those who victimize unarmed civilians is a new twist but I'm sure as an official badass, you will be the first to volunteer to perform your "deterrence".

I'm always impressed with tough guys.

Deadly force is that force which is reasonably known to cause death or serious bodily harm. To be used a last resort when all other means have failed.

That is how the US Marine Corps defines deadly force. So good luck getting the Military to follow your unlawful and uncivilized vision.

By the by, this is the make-up of my community. It is not like I lack exposures to diversity. In fact it is that exposure that makes me feel we need strong deterrents.

Hispanic 45.5%
White 34.8%
Black 10.5%
Asian 7.3%

Uh-oh, I made them mistake of giving you the impression that I give a <censored> about what your neighborhood looks like or any other personal information. I don't care where you live, what you look like, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream. I know that you are another example of an over-reaction that would create more problems that it could solve.

The experts at the Border Patrol do not wish to use your version of deadly force at the border. Neither do those in the Military. They know that they are not trained to follow those who look at the world through video game eyes. Grow up.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 22 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

#32 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:46 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 May 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

Yeah. You're not the first badass to come along with fevered fantasies about mowing down unarmed civilians at the border. The non-prosecution of those who victimize unarmed civilians is a new twist but I'm sure as an official badass, you will be the first to volunteer to perform your "deterrence".

That is how the US Marine Corps defines deadly force. So good luck getting the Military to follow your unlawful and uncivilized vision.

Uh-oh, I made them mistake of giving you the impression that I give a <censored> about what your neighborhood looks like or any other personal information. I don't care where you live, what you look like, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream. I know that you are another example of an over-reaction that would create more problems that it could solve.

The experts at the Border Patrol do not wish to use your version of deadly force at the border. Neither do those in the Military. They know that they are not trained to follow those who look at the world through video game eyes. Grow up.

Damn. That stung and you werenít even talking to me lol.

#33 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:51 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 May 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

Yawn, your ignorance is glaringly evident. I discarded your fonts of ignorance when you referenced US CBP as border patrol and not by its proper name of border protection. Our mission goes far beyond the actual border and only a small portion of our personnel are deployed in any capacity at the border. I'll leave you to bask in your ignorance, you seem to revel in it.

#34 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:32 AM

View PostGhostOfAndrewJackson, on 22 May 2019 - 10:51 PM, said:

Yawn, your ignorance is glaringly evident. I discarded your fonts of ignorance when you referenced US CBP as border patrol and not by its proper name of border protection. Our mission goes far beyond the actual border and only a small portion of our personnel are deployed in any capacity at the border. I'll leave you to bask in your ignorance, you seem to revel in it.

Wow. Reading comprehension problems at lockstep leftist levels.

Donít break your arm patting yourself on the back, now.

#35 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:09 AM

Please tell me you donít work for USBP or DHS....

#36 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:18 AM

View Postcorporal_little, on 23 May 2019 - 04:09 AM, said:

Please tell me you donít work for USBP or DHS....

I am hoping the same thing...

#37 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:05 AM

Are you a leftwing troll test?

#38 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

Wait, wait, wait...

Why is anyone up in arms at this?

The woman performed a very late term abortion, which is lawful in the state of New York and is currently being pushed by the majority of the Democrats and the feminists in this country and took the spoils or herself instead of selling it like Planned Parenthood does to the applause of the Dims and feminists across the country...

Just how late the act is perpetrated is still in that state of flux, but the point is, the Democrats advocate for murder in DC and in their own home states, so what's the big deal?

When the slope is slippery with the blood of innocents, someone should make the leftards pay for their sins.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users