RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Alec Baldwin: 'Black People Love Me' Because Of The Donald Tru - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alec Baldwin: 'Black People Love Me' Because Of The Donald Tru Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,858
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:13 PM

Alec Baldwin: 'Black People Love Me' Because Of The Donald Trump Impression
HuffPo - Hayley Miller - link


Alec Baldwin has been caught with his foot in his mouth once again.

The 60-year-old actor faced backlash online Tuesday after claiming “black people go crazy” over his impression of President Donald Trump.

“I don’t know how to say this and I don’t want to get it wrong either, because everything is a minefield of bombs going off,” Baldwin told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Tuesday. “But ever since I played Trump, black people love me. They love me.”

He continued: “Everywhere I go, black people go crazy. I think it’s because they’re most afraid of Trump. I’m not going to paint every African-American person with the same brush, but a significant number of them are sitting there going, ‘This is going to be bad for black folks.’”

Baldwin’s comments set Twitter ablaze, with some users throwing a heaping bucket of cold water on the actor’s claims. Others noted that Baldwin appeared to be channeling Trump a little too well in this instance.
*snip*
*********************
0

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,692
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

Trump's popularity among blacks is the highest of any Republican since Abraham Lincoln.
0

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 5,936
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, Baldwin is pretty fly for a white guy; reminds me of that scene in Animal House where they’re in the black bar and Boone yells out, “OTIS, MY MAN!”
0

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,207
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

Just wow. How patronizing can one get?
0

#5 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 27,838
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

Don't you wish, Alec?

Deys not be diggin' yo and yo whiteness, bro.

Werd up, bitch.
0

#6 User is offline   Vandervecken 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 981
  • Joined: 09-November 16

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:59 PM

If I told you that I never even knew he did a Donald Trump impression until now, would you believe me? Because it is the plain truth. I gather this is a thing.
0

#7 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 27,838
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

View PostVandervecken, on 10 October 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

If I told you that I never even knew he did a Donald Trump impression until now, would you believe me? Because it is the plain truth. I gather this is a thing.

You didn't miss much.

It's pretty piss poor.
0

#8 User is offline   Liz 

  • 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 49,557
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:14 PM

View PostVandervecken, on 10 October 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

If I told you that I never even knew he did a Donald Trump impression until now, would you believe me? Because it is the plain truth. I gather this is a thing.

I'd believe you because I didn't know he did either. :shrug:
0

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,858
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:42 PM

View PostLiz, on 10 October 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

I'd believe you because I didn't know he did either. :shrug:


SNL gave him a pulpit and he has been riding it hard to make himself feel more relevant and of the peeps.
0

#10 User is offline   Liz 

  • 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 49,557
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:38 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 10 October 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

SNL gave him a pulpit and he has been riding it hard to make himself feel more relevant and of the peeps.

He can ride it until kingdom come for all I care. :P
0

#11 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,888
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:42 PM

View PostLiz, on 10 October 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

He can ride it until kingdom come for all I care. :P


http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gif
0

#12 User is offline   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 11,147
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:16 AM

View PostLiz, on 10 October 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

He can ride it until kingdom come for all I care. :P

:yeahthat:

I haven't watched SNL in what is probably more than 20 years.
0

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 52,309
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:53 AM

At least with Alec Baldwin I'm not "losing" anything because I never gave a sh*t about him in the first place.

I hate the fact that so many of my all-time favorite stars have turned out to be such despicable, loathsome dirtbags. For example, Robert De Niro used to be one of my favorite actors. Taxi Driver, Godfather II, The Deer Hunter, Once Upon a Time in America, lots of great movies. Now I can no longer enjoy any movie he's in, he's such a scumbag.

And so on. J.K. Rowling, Jimmy Kimmel (loved "The Man Show"), Louis C.K., George R.R. Martin, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, lots more. Ever since the 2016 election lots of singers, actors, authors and comedians I used to love have revealed themselves to be completely worthless jackasses, and I hate it. I wish I could ignore their hateful anti-everything-sensible stupidity and continue to enjoy their work, but I just can't.

And then there's Bill Cosby, who was always one of my favorite comedians. It's true his fall from grace had nothing to do with hating Trump. He's contemptible because of his reprehensible treatment of women. Still, the final effect is the same: I used to love him, now I can't stand the sight of him.

But Alec Baldwin? Meh, never liked him anyway, LOL, so it's not like I'm having to "give up" anything I used to like or admire.

:shrug:
0

#14 User is offline   Diamond369 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 9,908
  • Joined: 03-May 04

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:43 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 October 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

At least with Alec Baldwin I'm not "losing" anything because I never gave a sh*t about him in the first place.

I hate the fact that so many of my all-time favorite stars have turned out to be such despicable, loathsome dirtbags. For example, Robert De Niro used to be one of my favorite actors. Taxi Driver, Godfather II, The Deer Hunter, Once Upon a Time in America, lots of great movies. Now I can no longer enjoy any movie he's in, he's such a scumbag.

And so on. J.K. Rowling, Jimmy Kimmel (loved "The Man Show"), Louis C.K., George R.R. Martin, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, lots more. Ever since the 2016 election lots of singers, actors, authors and comedians I used to love have revealed themselves to be completely worthless jackasses, and I hate it. I wish I could ignore their hateful anti-everything-sensible stupidity and continue to enjoy their work, but I just can't.

And then there's Bill Cosby, who was always one of my favorite comedians. It's true his fall from grace had nothing to do with hating Trump. He's contemptible because of his reprehensible treatment of women. Still, the final effect is the same: I used to love him, now I can't stand the sight of him.

But Alec Baldwin? Meh, never liked him anyway, LOL, so it's not like I'm having to "give up" anything I used to like or admire.

:shrug:


:coolshades:
0

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,727
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:13 AM

Alec, flattery will get you nowhere...

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 11 October 2018 - 06:15 AM

0

#16 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 5,936
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:00 AM

Oh, and he ALWAYS keeps a bottle of hot sauce in his purse, you know.
0

#17 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 122
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:25 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 10 October 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Just wow. How patronizing can one get?

Yea, I bet some of his best friends are black, too. :coolshades:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users