RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Drudge Twitter Indicates DrudgeReport.Com No Longer Owned By Matt Drud - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Drudge Twitter Indicates DrudgeReport.Com No Longer Owned By Matt Drud Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:23 PM

Drudge Twitter Indicates DrudgeReport.Com No Longer Owned By Matt Drudge

Drudge’s official Twitter also suggests that site is no longer based in U.S.

Infowars.com - December 7, 2019

Conservative news aggregator Matt Drudge appears to be telling the world that he no longer owns or operates his flagship website The Drudge Report.

In the bio of his official news feed on Twitter, Drudge describes The Drudge Report as a news aggregation website that he used to run, and suggests it was formerly based in the U.S.

“The DRUDGE REPORT was a U.S. based news aggregation website run by Matt Drudge (@DRUDGE),” the bio reads.

http://assets.infowars.com/2019/12/drudge294387.jpg

The mysterious change to his Twitter bio comes as several other conservatives try to compete with Drudge with their own news aggregation websites, such as BonginoReport.com, TheLibertyDaily.com, and Gab Trends.

In fact, Drudge actually promoted his competitors last month, noting that they’re “gaining ground” against his website, which is the top news website in the world.

“The Drudge Report is still the king of conservative aggregator websites, but its rivals are gaining ground,” Drudge tweeted.

However, the conservative news icon appeared to criticize former secret service agent Dan Bongino’s news website as boring on Saturday.

“Trust the plan/hope and change the Bongino Report is live. He used to be a secret service agent. [Snooze emoji] Enjoy the show,” he tweeted.

<snip>

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:34 PM

This would explain the gradual turning of Drudge's site turning into #nevertrump this past year with all of the Trump bashing polls and articles and supporting impeachment?

All of us have noticed the gradual turning of his site's news articles in 2019 to be just like the loony left's?

Now, why did he sell or lose his website?

Has the deep state gotten to him? Have they marginalized then flipped his website over to the proggy left? Drudge has been the main leader/most popular of all conservative web based news since the internet ever became available to the public so they have taken it down?

They think that we'd all just follow lockstep into becoming nevertrumpers too just as how the gullible proggy left blindly follows their leaders?

Something is amiss for certain.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:48 PM

Soros does have deep pockets and connections...

And I would LOVE to see Bongino tear it up!!! I love that guy!

#4 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:14 PM

Drudge has more excuses than Carter has pills

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:16 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 December 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

While we don't know the real reason yet as to why Drudge no longer owns his website, one has to admit that the proggies/deep state taking him down would be a top prize for them because Drudge has been the internet news mainstay for conservatives for just over two decades.

Perhaps they also got to Andrew Napolitano as well?

I've always had the DrudgeReport as my home page on my internet browsers. A few weeks ago I have removed it as my browser's home page on all of my devices.

Now it's RightNation.us or Breitbart.com. instead.

Breitbart.com certainly has it's share of flaws since Andrew Breitbart was murdered, but it's still fairly reliable most of the time. I just wish they wouldn't use their site as a forum/promo for the lefty proggy celebritard's nevertrumper rants.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 December 2019 - 11:27 PM

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:31 PM

View PostKilmerfan, on 07 December 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

Drudge has more excuses than Carter has pills

From all of the rumors that I have read about Drudge over the years, I suspect that he may be hiding something or is possibly being blackmailed by someone or a group with deep state powers?

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:58 PM

Is it so hard to believe that he simply sold it for a profit?

It the new owners prerogative how they want to run it. No one is forced to read it.

Whatever good left will be filled.

#8 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:07 AM

Drudge has not tweeted anything under his own name about this. And given the stories about what a recluse he has been, none of this surprises me.

It has been estimated that the Drudge Report brings in about $30mm a year. That is some very attractive cash flow, obviously.

It has also been reported that he has made some other changes.

So again, it would not surprise me that he sold it for profit. If the news owners suck, they will suffer the consequences. I have no beef with this.

#9 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:09 AM

Drudge has not tweeted anything under his own name about this. And given the stories about what a recluse he has been, none of this surprises me.

It has been estimated that the Drudge Report brings in about $30mm a year. That is some very attractive cash flow, obviously.

It has also been reported that he has made some other changes.

So again, it would not surprise me that he sold it for profit. If the news owners suck, they will suffer the consequences. I have no beef with this.

#10 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:19 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 December 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

This would explain the gradual turning of Drudge's site turning into #nevertrump this past year with all of the Trump bashing polls and articles and supporting impeachment?

All of us have noticed the gradual turning of his site's news articles in 2019 to be just like the loony left's?

Now, why did he sell or lose his website?

Has the deep state gotten to him? Have they marginalized then flipped his website over to the proggy left? Drudge has been the main leader/most popular of all conservative web based news since the internet ever became available to the public so they have taken it down?

They think that we'd all just follow lockstep into becoming nevertrumpers too just as how the gullible proggy left blindly follows their leaders?

Something is amiss for certain.

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 December 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

+! on both counts

This explains a few things

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:52 AM

Drudge has turned into Chick Fil A. A disappointment.

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:49 AM

View Posterp, on 07 December 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

Is it so hard to believe that he simply sold it for a profit?

It the new owners prerogative how they want to run it. No one is forced to read it.

Whatever good left will be filled.

I agree. Change at the helm is a good thing anyway. It’s not like what Drudge does requires super brains or machinery. The main thing lost with Drudge changing is time, but others are coming up, that’s how demand and supply work.

#13 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:33 AM

View Postzurg, on 08 December 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

I agree. Change at the helm is a good thing anyway. It’s not like what Drudge does requires super brains or machinery. The main thing lost with Drudge changing is time, but others are coming up, that’s how demand and supply work.

Maybe he realized his 90’s looking sight had run its course and got out at its peak. Now he can enjoy his millions.

#14 User is offline   draksig 

• Sci/fi fanatic!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:43 AM

I have detected changes in tone and direction the web site has been takign lately. Not solidly on the right any more and seems to puch the anti trump agenda a lot nowadays.

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:05 PM

View Posterp, on 08 December 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

Maybe he realized his 90’s looking sight had run its course and got out at its peak. Now he can enjoy his millions.

Yeah, but he evidently has sold his name right along with his website for the new owners to drag into the cesspool of more progtard propaganda.

I would have sold it to someone who is a true conservative to continue to carry on if it uses my name.

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:47 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 December 2019 - 11:16 PM, said:

While we don't know the real reason yet as to why Drudge no longer owns his website, one has to admit that the proggies/deep state taking him down would be a top prize for them because Drudge has been the internet news mainstay for conservatives for just over two decades.

Another Clinton "suicide"?

#17 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:19 PM

View PostRock N, on 08 December 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yeah, but he evidently has sold his name right along with his website for the new owners to drag into the cesspool of more progtard propaganda.

I would have sold it to someone who is a true conservative to continue to carry on if it uses my name.

Maybe Soros offered him double and Drudge figured to take the money and run. Why should I believe he’d walk away from extra money?

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:37 PM

View Postzurg, on 08 December 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Maybe Soros offered him double and Drudge figured to take the money and run. Why should I believe he’d walk away from extra money?

Integrity.

Money cannot always buy everyone off or make them shed their life long principles and convictions in the public eye.

I would NEVER do anything for Soros even if the SOB offered me billions.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 08 December 2019 - 10:46 PM

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:15 PM

Correction: Drudge Report Fan Twitter Account Falsely Claims DrudgeReport.Com No Longer Owned By Matt Drudge

Turns out that the twitter account was not really Drudge's after all, but instead a fan's.

Drudge still has not said a word to the public in months and needs to explain himself and his turning against Trump with the Trump bashing article links posted on his website.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users