RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Norway mosque shooting suspect appears in court with with two black ey - RightNation.US

Norway mosque shooting suspect appears in court with with two black ey Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:47 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 August 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

so lets say a black man flees from the police, he's captured and beaten during the capture, is that ok? There are injuries that are commonly sustained when you struggle for a gun. Getting 2 black eyes is not common, fighting for a firearm will cause broken arms, and wrists, but since the gun is the threat you will not release that gun to punch the face. The strikes to the face more than likely happened after he was disarmed. During the "retribution" phase.

Celebrating the beating of someone after they are captured only seems to be a one way street for her.

Iím not trying to be stupid but where are you getting that it happened after capture or the police did it? Seriously am I missing something?

#22 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:01 PM

so lets say a black man flees from the police, he's captured and beaten during the capture, is that ok? There are injuries that are commonly sustained when you struggle for a gun. Getting 2 black eyes is not common, fighting for a firearm will cause broken arms, and wrists, but since the gun is the threat you will not release that gun to punch the face. The strikes to the face more than likely happened after he was disarmed. During the "retribution" phase.

Celebrating the beating of someone after they are captured only seems to be a one way street for her.

Maybe I'm just "old school". I could care less about color of skin, but "flee" from police and then later show up at the booking desk with not only two black eyes but also bruises elsewhere? If I were the Booking Sgt? I'd likely ask the officers about it. "He tripped and fell" would probably suffice as an answer.

EtA: As a former barfighter in the day, I've sure I've made "first appearance" with a shiner or two. Was it from the other guy or from the cops breaking it up? Hell, I dunno. Some of them I don't even remember. No Harm, No Foul.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 12 August 2019 - 08:09 PM

#23 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:13 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 12 August 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

Iím not trying to be stupid but where are you getting that it happened after capture or the police did it? Seriously am I missing something?

Sorry Taggart, but I've gotta agree with Squirrel here: Where, exactly, do you see any evidence to support the notion the article, the witnesses, the police, and everybody else is lying? You must realize there are plenty of ways other than a punch to get black eyes.

B)

#24 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:18 PM

I'm going to side with Ladybird here. And I don't much care how he got his injuries. He (allegedly went looking for unarmed, helpless victims so it bothers me not at all if he picked up a few (or a lot) of bruises after he was subdued.

Mark

#25 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:33 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 August 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

This was self defense. Justice comes later.

I'm ok with that. :)

View Postsearcher, on 12 August 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

I'm going to side with Ladybird here. And I don't much care how he got his injuries. He (allegedly went looking for unarmed, helpless victims so it bothers me not at all if he picked up a few (or a lot) of bruises after he was subdued.

Mark

Ditto

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 12 August 2019 - 09:44 PM

#26 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:00 AM

A murderous bastard entered a building of worship with unarmed innocent people inside...Iím glad he didnít manage to pull off his stunt and Iím glad he got beat up. The only thing I regret is that he wasnít beat up a fair bit worse. Thatís my take on the situation.

As for LBís purpose to post this article? In this instance I donít really care. This one looks pretty clear. If she wants to use this to demonstrate that Muslims can also become victims and can rise up and win and be the good guys, thatís what I want to see. So good for them. Come to the good side and stay on the good side. (And in America, do that AND vote for Trump and allís good.)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users