RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: If President Trump is really a racist or a Nazi, then please explain t - RightNation.US

If President Trump is really a racist or a Nazi, then please explain t Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

If President Trump is really a racist or a Nazi, then please explain these facts

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Alicia Colon
January 14, 2019

Article:

I recently watched that insane viral video of a Millennial snowflake losing his mind when a Trump-supporter walks into a store where he works. He shouts, "F‑‑‑ your f‑‑‑‑‑‑ president! He's a racist, stupid piece of s‑‑‑!" Always we hear that accusation hurled at Trump by anchors in the mainstream media and congressional Democrats. But has that ever been true?

My husband worked for Trump when he took over the Old Commodore Hotel on 42nd Street and transformed it into the Grand Hyatt.

He was then married to Ivana Trump, and for twelve years, my husband watched him completely salvage the dying Midtown area of Manhattan. Not only did he never see a hint of racism in the man, but he was convinced he was completely colorblind. He staffed the hotel with a majority of minority workers in all positions, from executive managers to housekeeping.

My husband was raised in the Deep South and knows what a racist looks and acts like, and it ain't our president. In 1998 and 1999, Jesse Jackson was praising Trump for a lifetime of help to the black community. Trump had been involved with Jackson's Rainbow Coalition and was instrumental in opening Wall Street to it. Of course, Jesse Jackson has never been one to adhere to deep convictions. He was against abortion and redefining marriage before succumbing to the Democrat left wing.

If, as critics allege, Trump is truly a Nazi, then why has he been heralded as Israel's biggest supporter? Why was he the only president to move our embassy to Jerusalem? Why didn't he object to his daughter's conversion to Judaism? It's so easy to hurl accusations of racism and Nazism because frankly, the brain-dead mobs are interested only in vandalism and mayhem and totally disinterested in truth. They also have no idea what racism and Nazism historically mean.

What on Earth did Donald Trump do to deserve these unfair labels? Apparently, he told the truth about what was happening to the country he loves so much. The fact is that Trump has never been against immigrants or immigration – just the abuse of our laws.

It's amazing how the Dem politicians and media anchors keep a straight face every time they use the phrase "this country was built by immigrants" to condemn President Trump's war against illegals invading our borders. These anti-Trump demagogues absolutely refuse to use the word "illegal" instead use the euphemistic term "undocumented." Sorry, but this great country of ours was built by settlers and (legal) immigrants from all over the world who wanted to become citizens. Those massing at the border today are nothing but invaders seeking to take advantage of whatever benefits they can con out of misguided communities that have forgotten the obligation they have to Americans already here.

Unless these journalists live in a bubble, they should have been watching the caravan currently heading toward the U.S. and noticing the flags of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras being waved by these migrants. Certainly, these are not individuals clamoring to become Americans. Rather, they look exactly like an invading army – and I thank God we now have a president who knows exactly what they are, unlike his predecessor.

President Obama allowed those claiming to be refugees from the Middle East and Central America to enter the United States, bypassing any security measures usually mandated by immigration laws. Janet Napolitano, the former Homeland Security secretary, did absolutely nothing to protect our country from illegals entering the country, unvaccinated, with many having criminal records. The devastation caused by the war in Syria created hordes of refugees fleeing their homeland to escape persecution by rebels and Syrian militants.

Full Story

#2 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:01 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=pAbgc41pksE

https://www.youtube....h?v=tSAKcKMncfY

Need I say more?

Oki

#3 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:10 PM

View Postoki, on 14 January 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

Those videos say it all.

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:13 PM

Trump makes a lot of questionable picks. He seems to gamble and guess with who he hires. What's-her-face from 'The Apprentice' comes to mind.

He gives people opportunity to prove themselves. In a weird, convoluted way, that's his genius. He wants people to succeed though he demands fealty (falling back to his days as a Democrat supporter).

Trump is a racist for hiring blacks into menial jobs with opportunities for advancement. Those who do their jobs or just flat out kiss his hymie-hymie town get promoted. That's called reality. That's how it works.

Instead of toughing it out and slogging through, Democrats have poisoned minds and whole segments of the population that government (the aristocracy) will provide. Trump's approach appeals to the selfish acts of individualism and pride. Values that unshackled and unbridled the most successful and freest nation ever.

#5 User is offline   GrumpyOldMan 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

An effort in futility, they don`t care about the facts.
They are told how to feel and they dutifully obey.
Pavlov rings his bell, and they start drooling even though there has been no stimulus given.
Orange man bad
ORANGE MAN BAD

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:57 PM

Anybody who actually, truly, sincerely believes Trump is a "racist" or a "Nazi" (or a "sexist" or a "Russian spy/colluder" or any of the rest of those idiotic pretenses) is a moron of the lowest order.

:rolleyes:

#7 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:41 AM

View Postzurg, on 14 January 2019 - 09:10 PM, said:

Those videos say it all.

Yes they do. Yet again, the left proves what I have seen time and again... When you are losing an argument, when you got nothin', call someone a racist. Thing is Trump takes no sh$t from no one and the both the left and Dems ain't use to that, they are used to dealing with spineless Republicans.

Oki

#8 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:51 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 14 January 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

[font="Arial"][size="7"]If President Trump is really a racist or a Nazi

Pretty sure things like ideology are on the far parepheral of Trump's deeply self-promoting world...as any "ology" would be to a person who cannot quite bring himself to concentrate long enough to read a page or two.

Sure, he will dog whistle to racists all day long (it's why White Supremacists like him so much) because he saw them first and foremost as easy constituency...though maybe that calculation has changed after he got his ass kicked for his Charlottesville performance.

I think thats key to understanding Trump - he will do whatever he has to do, with whomever he has to do it. It just happens that he currently had to do it with the rightwing and yes, racist subgroup in that category. High minded concepts like ethics, civics, economics, law, antropology, sound public policy etc. are about as foreign to him as a moon to a horse.

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 15 January 2019 - 09:51 AM

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:26 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 15 January 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

Pretty sure things like ideology are on the far parepheral of Trump's deeply self-promoting world...as any "ology" would be to a person who cannot quite bring himself to concentrate long enough to read a page or two.

Sure, he will dog whistle to racists all day long (it's why White Supremacists like him so much) because he saw them first and foremost as easy constituency...though maybe that calculation has changed after he got his ass kicked for his Charlottesville performance.

I think thats key to understanding Trump - he will do whatever he has to do, with whomever he has to do it. It just happens that he currently had to do it with the rightwing and yes, racist subgroup in that category. High minded concepts like ethics, civics, economics, law, antropology, sound public policy etc. are about as foreign to him as a moon to a horse.

??? - Do you really suppose horses have never seen the moon, and it's therefore "foreign" to them?

And as you know perfectly well (or at least would know if you had a functioning brain in your head) the only reason he was vilified after Charlottesville was because America's enemies in the "news" media deliberately misrepresented his comments.

And it's hilarious to see you of all people condemning Trump's grasp of ethics, civics, economics, law, "antropology", public policy, etc, when your own posts over the years have openly demonstrated your own ignorance in such matters.

But funniest of all was your comment about the "key to understanding Trump", LOL, as if you had even the slightest understanding thereto.

:lol:

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

Hold on, sir, I must say you're wrong.

#11 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:56 AM

Ahhhh, those pesky dog whistles again. Those imaginary things you have to pull out when you have no evidence of actual racism.

#12 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

Let's see, Trump is such a racist that he picks up a young BLACK MARINES head gear(which had blown of in the wind), dusts it off pats the Marine on the shoulder, smiles at him and places it back on his head(blew of again though).

While your hero makes two WHITE MARINES hold Umbrellas because of a little drizzle.

Yup, Trump be a racist all right. Never mind his Jewish son in law and convert daughter who where part of his inner circle or a whole host of other anecdotes right? It's a narrative that matters.
Orange man bad, orange man bad, I don't care what you say.

Oki

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:12 PM

:crybaby2:
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!111111!!!!!

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

View Postoki, on 15 January 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Let's see, Trump is such a racist that he picks up a young BLACK MARINES head gear(which had blown of in the wind), dusts it off pats the Marine on the shoulder, smiles at him and places it back on his head(blew of again though).

While your hero makes two WHITE MARINES hold Umbrellas because of a little drizzle.

Yup, Trump be a racist all right. Never mind his Jewish son in law and convert daughter who where part of his inner circle or a whole host of other anecdotes right? It's a narrative that matters.
Orange man bad, orange man bad, I don't care what you say.

Oki

:clap:

#15 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

View PostJerryL, on 15 January 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

Ahhhh, those pesky dog whistles again. Those imaginary things you have to pull out when you have no evidence of actual racism.

Anton thinks the voices in his head are dog whistles coming from Republicans...for some reason.

#16 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:52 PM

Funny how leftist think they “understand” Trump, but can’t figure out how to beat him. ;)

This post has been edited by erp: 15 January 2019 - 12:53 PM

#17 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:18 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 15 January 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

:clap:

Trump IS many things, some of them not so good. BUT, those two videos show an incredible stark contrast of personalities as well as respect and humility. One president who couldn't bare the thought of a little drizzle and rain, the other not to big in his briches to stop and pick up the cap of a Marine so young he could have been his Grandson.
If people are going to call Trump racist DESPITE numerous evidence to the contrary, then I guess Obama must have been one for ordering two Marines into doing something very degrading.

Trumps simple gesture showed a hell of a lot humility, respect, and decency. A I may be your boss, but I am a man no different than you, a sh$t happens(the Marines head gear blowing off), but don't always worry about it. If Obama had been the one who picked up that young Marines head gear I'd be completing him in the exact same manner. But we never saw those types of acts from Obama. Or, the fact that Trump spent over $3K of his own money to make sure Clemson had something to eat at their meeting with him. Again, is that the act of a racist?

I know I said it before, but... when all else fails, when you have no argument left, call someone a racist. In the past limp wristed Republicans would just shut up at the accusation, Trump doesn't take sh#$t from no one and these same clowns don't know how to deal with it other than to pile it on even more.

Oki

#18 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

View Poststick, on 15 January 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

Anton thinks the voices in his head are dog whistles coming from Republicans...for some reason.

Well...if he could think.

#19 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

Awesome. Now, show me the racism and the nazism part. Examples and links, show your homework.

#20 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 15 January 2019 - 02:22 PM, said:

Awesome. Now, show me the racism and the nazism part. Examples and links, show your homework.

There has got to be a chart or graph somewhere that proves this.....

Oki

This post has been edited by oki: 15 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users