RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Sha - RightNation.US

WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Sha Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:38 PM

WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Shave (VIDEO)

Gillette’s latest ad shows a dad teaching his transgender son how to shave.

https://www.thegatew...to-shave-video/

Oh, Barf....

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

I threw my Gillette Mach 3 out months ago after their last bullshidt ad bashing campaign of men with "toxic masculinity". I have had that razor setup for 20 years or more, cannot remember how long for sure.

I bought a new Schick Hydro 5 razor when they did their last bashing of real men a few months ago.

Love the Schick razor.

Much better than the Mach 3 ever was.

Gillette can just go straight to Hell (and they probably will).

Proggies promoting and championing these mentally ill will go broke and deserve to.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 25 May 2019 - 08:53 PM

#3 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:58 PM

View PostRock N, on 25 May 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

I threw my Gillette Mach 3 out months ago after their last bullshidt ad bashing campaign of men with "toxic masculinity". I have had that razor setup for 20 years or more, cannot remember how long for sure.

I bought a new Schick Hydro 5 razor when they did their last bashing of real men a few months ago.

Love the Schick razor.

Proggies promoting and championing these mentally ill will go broke and deserve to.

I do Harry’s. I’m just tired of everything from razors to movies preaching to me.

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:07 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 25 May 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

I do Harry’s. I’m just tired of everything from razors to movies preaching to me.

I hate to break it to you, but Harry's did this long before Gillette.

https://archive.is/7ZRjp

https://www.infowars...nity-in-new-ad/

We had a thread about this a few months ago pointing it out that Harry's was just as bad and beat Gillette to badmouthing alpha-males.

I'm tired of the crap too, hence why I will no longer buy any Gillette or Proctor and Gamble products anymore. They can FOAD.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 25 May 2019 - 09:10 PM

#5 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

Well, that’s disappointing. I’ve been wanting to learn the art of straight razor shaving anyway. Time to learn something new. Thanks for heads up.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 25 May 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Well, that’s disappointing. I’ve been wanting to learn the art of straight razor shaving anyway. Time to learn something new. Thanks for heads up.

I have been curious about doing/trying the same, straight razor shaving.

I've read that Dovo straight razors are the best, but pricey.

It's really sad that we all have been so complacent as to have allowed all of these very sick mentally ill people to have gained so much power and to have taken over most everything.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 25 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

#7 User is offline   WarDog 

• I'm Not Confused...I Just Need More Answers!

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:18 PM

Here is the take away from this...

“I’m at the point in my manhood where I’m actually happy. It’s not just myself transitioning, it’s everybody around me transitioning,” Samson Brown added.
This is the end game they are looking for, for everyone to just accept it and embrace it as if it were normal. It is to bad these people do not realize that they have a real mental problem that needs to be addressed, not enabled by self serving politicos and their ilk; that sickens me more than anything, that politicians and others use these people to forward their own agenda, instead of using their positions to get these people the help they need...just MHO, Bold mine.

This post has been edited by WarDog: 25 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

#8 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:12 AM

View PostRock N, on 25 May 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

I hate to break it to you, but Harry's did this long before Gillette.

https://archive.is/7ZRjp

https://www.infowars...nity-in-new-ad/

We had a thread about this a few months ago pointing it out that Harry's was just as bad and beat Gillette to badmouthing alpha-males.

I'm tired of the crap too, hence why I will no longer buy any Gillette or Proctor and Gamble products anymore. They can FOAD.

The company that owns Schick just purchased Harry’s.

https://techcrunch.c...res-harrys/amp/

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:32 AM

View Posterp, on 26 May 2019 - 06:12 AM, said:

The company that owns Schick just purchased Harry’s.

https://techcrunch.c...res-harrys/amp/

That's good information.

Thanks. :)

Maybe they will cease with their past warped progtard politics?

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:34 AM

Stopped buying Gillette crap years ago.

Been a Dollar Shave Club member since.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 26 May 2019 - 06:35 AM

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:35 AM

View PostRock N, on 25 May 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Love the Schick razor.

:clap:

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

I know this is a different topic, but it is in line with these big companies lecturing to us with their warped agendas.

Dunkin Donuts takes a swipe at Starbuck's proggy PC nonsense.

Dunkin' exec: 'We are not Starbucks, we are not political'

I've tried Dunkin Donuts coffee and Starbucks recently, seeing if I really want to take up drinking coffee on a regular basis or not.

Dunkin's is way better in my opinion, not nearly as bitter as Starbucks Charbucks that does taste burnt as many RN-ers here have been saying.

Plus Dunkin Donuts isn't progtard political like Starbucks with their used needle/syringe collection bins for junkies in their stores (yes where food and drinks are served to many, unsanitary) and without the surroundings of so many weird whacked out progtarded customers.

“We are not Starbucks (SBUX), we aren’t political,” said Dunkin’ Brands VP of brand stewardship Drayton Martin on a lunch panel at the 2019 meeting of INTA, the International Trademark Association, according to multiple tweets from attendees. (The panel was not recorded, and INTA says it has no transcript.)

Martin said Dunkin has no interest in putting designs on its cups to start cultural conversations.

“We don't want to engage you in political conversation, we want to get you in and out of our store in seconds,” she said, according to tweets. Starbucks in the past has occasionally used its cup designs and baristas to attempt to start cultural conversations on issues like race.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 26 May 2019 - 06:49 AM

#13 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:19 AM

At what point did corporate America--whom we are repeatedly reminded are greedy and money-focused---decide that promoting SJW positions is more important than profits? That they are losing their customer base, which is impacting their bottom line, is irrefutable in several cases, yet they persist.

This doesn't make any sense, given the tried and true method of "follow the money" as the means to discern the meaning behind peoples' or institutions' actions. Unless they're going all in on the Millennials and such, and writing off older generations. I can't think of any other reason.

Thoughts?

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 26 May 2019 - 07:19 AM

#14 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:22 AM

View PostRock N, on 26 May 2019 - 06:44 AM, said:

Starbucks Charbucks

Starschmucks, Star <censored>s, Starmuck, Starsucks, there are several options, :P

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:03 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 26 May 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

At what point did corporate America--whom we are repeatedly reminded are greedy and money-focused---decide that promoting SJW positions is more important than profits? That they are losing their customer base, which is impacting their bottom line, is irrefutable in several cases, yet they persist.

This doesn't make any sense, given the tried and true method of "follow the money" as the means to discern the meaning behind peoples' or institutions' actions. Unless they're going all in on the Millennials and such, and writing off older generations. I can't think of any other reason.

Thoughts?

Since the Obamunist, the proggies have really ramped up their aggressiveness, arrogance and anger.

Their seething hatred and outright contempt towards conservatives, Christians, heterosexuals and white men are all on steroids. The last two most recent generations of these unhappy, childish, dumbed down, no spank parented, everyone wins a trophy, constantly offended, we have an obligation to be piss, moan, bitch and rage about everything and everyone that we don't like SJW bitches are now in/over practically every institution and are at the controls of the progressive movement now.

Right now these dumbed down social loser pariahs with their eternal seething hatred have become so arrogant, self absorbed and self destructive to the point that they do not even care if they expose themselves for who/what they really are and lose money so long as they can flip off and destroy their perceived enemies even if they lose everything to do it.

The proggies used to always be very clever and have covertly brainwashed the gullible masses for the last century to get their way. Now they are so damned stupid and hateful as a result of their own diseased agendas that they are self destructive and now many have become awakened to these sick disgusting evil people.

It will eventually come down to violence as the solution to rid ourselves of these bastards because they are sick in the head beyond all rationality and reason.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 26 May 2019 - 08:23 AM

#16 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:06 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 25 May 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Try this site

#17 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

At what point did corporate America--whom we are repeatedly reminded are greedy and money-focused---decide that promoting SJW positions is more important than profits? That they are losing their customer base, which is impacting their bottom line, is irrefutable in several cases, yet they persist. This doesn't make any sense, given the tried and true method of "follow the money" as the means to discern the meaning behind peoples' or institutions' actions. Unless they're going all in on the Millennials and such, and writing off older generations. I can't think of any other reason. Thoughts?

I'll give it a try. In the late Seventies, that decade of national confusion, a market research company called SRI International developed a method of market research called Values and Lifestyles (VALS). This method sorted people by their hopes and fears into categories like survivors, sustainers, belongers, emulators, achievers, I-am-me, experiential, socially conscious and integrated. Advertising agencies immediately adopted VALS and have used it extensively ever since. To sell a product to an achiever, for example, tell him it is a status symbol. To sell to an experiential, tell him it's "New! Improved!". To sell to a belonger, tell him "Everybody's doing it!" while to sell to an I-am-me tell him how distinctive it will make him look. There is something to be said for this approach. For example, you and I likely make assumptions about what kind of person buys what type of car. The cola wars were fought over VALS.

So, it is unsurprising if Gillette produces a commercial for the socially conscious, the black father teaching his transsexual son how to shave, that makes a sustainer, achiever, or I-am-me want to barf and to vow he'll never buy another Gillette razor. To the socially conscious, though, it's a heartwarming tale of a father's acceptance of his sexually confused son.

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:19 AM

View PostMartin, on 26 May 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

I'll give it a try. In the late Seventies, that decade of national confusion, a market research company called SRI International developed a method of market research called Values and Lifestyles (VALS). This method sorted people by their hopes and fears into categories like survivors, sustainers, belongers, emulators, achievers, I-am-me, experiential, socially conscious and integrated. Advertising agencies immediately adopted VALS and have used it extensively ever since. To sell a product to an achiever, for example, tell him it is a status symbol. To sell to an experiential, tell him it's "New! Improved!". To sell to a belonger, tell him "Everybody's doing it!" while to sell to an I-am-me tell him how distinctive it will make him look. There is something to be said for this approach. For example, you and I likely make assumptions about what kind of person buys what type of car. The cola wars were fought over VALS.

So, it is unsurprising if Gillette produces a commercial for the socially conscious, the black father teaching his transsexual son how to shave, that makes a sustainer, achiever, or I-am-me want to barf and to vow he'll never buy another Gillette razor. To the socially conscious, though, it's a heartwarming tale of a father's acceptance of his sexually confused son.

The "socially conscious" being the warped lefty proggies.

#19 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

At what point did corporate America--whom we are repeatedly reminded are greedy and money-focused---decide that promoting SJW positions is more important than profits? That they are losing their customer base, which is impacting their bottom line, is irrefutable in several cases, yet they persist. This doesn't make any sense, given the tried and true method of "follow the money" as the means to discern the meaning behind peoples' or institutions' actions. Unless they're going all in on the Millennials and such, and writing off older generations. I can't think of any other reason. Thoughts?

I'll give it another try. If you are an advertising copywriter, your incentive is not to sell the client's product. If you were trying to do that, you would talk about the product, whether according to the Unique Selling Proposition (Shell With Platformate! Shell Nitrogen-Enriched Gasoline Crest with Sodium Fluoride) or the classic Two Chicks in a Kitchen or Two Guys in a Garage. But, if you are trying to win an advertising award, you concentrate on what you think the judges want to see and to hell with the product. That is why this ad for AIG Insurance talks about giving black AIG jerseys to homosexual athletes around the world. https://clios.com/aw...de-jersey-47630

The ad says that AIG Insurance Company is tolerant of homosexuals and therefore they are nice, nice people. It also says that the ad agency which produced the ad emphasized how kind AIG is to homosexuals and therefore the ad agency consists of nice, nice people. What does it tell you about AIG insurance policies? Not a damned thing. Did this ad actually increase sales of AIG insurance policies? There is no way to know, but it wasn't written to sell the product. It was written to win advertising awards, which it did. It is much easier for an advertising copywriter to prove that he won an advertising award than to prove he increased the sales of the client's products.

For all I know, Gillette makes as good a razor as anybody else. But, the fact that Procter & Gamble's Gillette brand manager feels the need to rely on "socially conscious" marketing which has nothing to do with the product tells me that the house brand disposable razors I buy at Walgreen's are just as good as the brand he sells.

This post has been edited by Martin: 26 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

#20 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Btw, dude seems to be a bit old to just now learn how to shave.

And is he such a pansy that his father has to give him encouragement while shaving?

What a priss.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users