RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos - RightNation.US

• 4 Pages +

Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos Trial included on Moussaoui

#41 User is offline   mattdad 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:11 PM

May the judge who sentences this vile excuse for a Muslim fart be as eloquent US District Court Judge William Young...

http://www.freerepub...ws/963522/posts

(excerpt)

We are Americans. We have been through the fire before.

"There is all too much war talk here. And I say that to everyone with the utmost respect. Here in this court, where we deal with individuals as individuals, and care for individuals as individuals, as human beings we reach out for justice, you are not an enemy combatant.

"You are a terrorist.

"You are not a soldier in any war.

"You are a terrorist.

"To give you that reference, to call you a soldier, gives you far too much stature.

"Whether it is the officers of government who do it or your attorney who does it, or that happens to be your view,

"you are a terrorist.And we do not negotiate with terrorists.

"We do not sign documents with terrorists.

"We hunt them down one by one and bring them to justice. So war talk is way out of line in this court.

"You are a big fellow. But you are not that big. You're no warrior. I know warriors. You are a terrorist.

"A species of criminal guilty of multiple attempted murders.

... ...

This post has been edited by mattdad: 12 April 2006 - 01:15 PM

#42 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:57 PM

The fight for life on Flight 93
By Richard Allen Greene
BBC News, Alexandria, Virginia
Last Updated: Wednesday, 12 April 2006, 17:11 GMT 18:11 UK

<excerpt>

The plane crashed into a wooded area on the outskirts of Shanksville

The last minutes of the doomed United Airlines Flight came dramatically to life for jurors in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui on Wednesday, as the prosecution played a recording from the cockpit.

The plane pitched and swung madly before it crashed into a field in Pennsylvania on 11 September 2001.

Prosecutors used voice and data recorders to build an audiovisual recreation of the last 32 minutes of the flight - and the lives of the 44 people on board, including four hijackers - for jurors who will decide if Moussaoui will be executed or spend the rest of his life in prison.

They, and those in court with them, will probably be the only ones to hear the cockpit tape, as families of the victims have objected to its being released to the public.

'Bomb aboard'

It begins dramatically, with the hijackers shouting "Shut up, stop, don't move, sit down, sit down, sit down."

And it is immediately clear to the crew on the flight deck that the hijackers are deadly serious.

"Please, please don't hurt me. Oh God, no more," a voice says. "I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die."

There are sounds of a struggle, after which it becomes clear that the hijackers have gained control of the plane.

Then one of them made an announcement over the intercom: "Ah, here's the captain. We have a bomb aboard. We're going back to the airport. We'd like you to sit down and remain quiet."

Desperate calculation

But famously, the passengers did not sit down and remain quiet.

There were eight phones on the plane, and the passengers quickly learned that planes had been crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

They made a desperate calculation, as a rushed exchange on the voice recorder shows:

"In the cockpit?"

"If we don't, we'll die."

The struggle began moments later.

"Allah is the greatest!" one of the hijackers shouted twice before issuing an order to cut off the oxygen.

Crashing sounds followed, alarms rang, and, with a tremendous screech, the plane rolled over.

The video came to a halt.

Emotional case

Moussaoui, a confessed al-Qaeda conspirator, smiled as it played.

He was arrested in August 2001 after arousing suspicions at a flight school, and was in prison on 11 September.

The prosecution argues that he should be executed because he withheld information that could have helped to prevent the 9/11 attacks.

Lawyers for the government have been building an emotional case against the bearded man who leaned back casually in his seat in the courtroom on Wednesday, his hands clasped over his stomach.

'I love you'

Lorne Lyles, 35, was asleep when United Flight 93 was hijacked - with his wife Cee Cee, a flight attendant, on board.

He did not wake in time to catch her first call, but she called again moments later.

"Babe, I need for you to listen to me. My plane has been hijacked," she said.

"I heard the panic in her voice. I could hear nervous talking behind her," he told the court.

"Tell my kids I love them," she said. "I need you to take care of my kids."

That was his last conversation with the woman he described to the court as "my Cee Cee".

But it was not the last time he was to hear from her.

Link

Thank you, Mattdad, for the link to FR and those words of the judge.

#43 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

PDF Flight 93

#44 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:08 PM

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/04/11/moussaoui.trial/vert.zac.mug.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/04/11/moussaoui.trial/vert.pentagon.gi.jpg

#45 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

http://www.californiaconservative.org/images/_twin_towers_cnn.jpg

http://www.jontzen.com/tributes911/d9.jpg

Link to tribute

#46 User is offline   Loch Gates 

• Learn to Suffer

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:55 PM

Put a blindfold on him. Fly about 30,000 feet and drop him without a parachute. If he some how survives. Hang the bastard from the closest tree.

My opinion is Moussaoui is like any mass-murderer/terrorist. They want the power, they want the control. The terrorist on 9/11 where willing to die, they died with all the power on those planes. It's different if Moussaoui is given the death penalty.

#47 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:48 AM

Moussaoui trial hears his defence
Last Updated: Thursday, 13 April 2006, 14:21 GMT 15:21 UK

<excerpt>

The US jury in the sentencing trial of Zacarias Moussaoui has convened to begin hearing the al-Qaeda plotter's defence arguments.
The defence is expected to argue he is mentally ill and hopes to get "shoe bomber" Richard Reid to give evidence.

A tape from one of the four airliners hijacked on 11 September 2001 concluded the prosecution's case on Wednesday.

Moussaoui, who pleaded guilty in 2005, is expected to take the stand at some point. He faces life in jail or death.

Defence lawyers say the jury should spare Moussaoui's life because of his limited role in the attacks, evidence of mental illness, and because his execution would only fulfil his dream of martyrdom.

Moussaoui has testified that he and Reid, who is serving a life sentence after a failed attempt to blow up a transatlantic flight in 2001, were to have hijacked a fifth plane on 11 September and flown it into the White House.

The defence says Moussaoui is exaggerating his role, and believe Reid could undermine his version of events.

'Death wish'

Legal experts expect the court-appointed defence lawyers to have an uphill battle, particularly given Moussaoui's attitude of open defiance towards the court.

"The problem for the defence is that they can't prevent Moussaoui from taking the stand," US jury expert Jeffrey Frederick told AFP news agency.

"This is his last chance to get the death penalty... He will do everything he can to put the last nail in his own coffin."

Moussaoui, a French citizen of Moroccan descent, is the only person charged in the US in connection with the 11 September attacks.

The jury deciding his fate has already declared him eligible for the death penalty.

Although he was in jail in Minnesota at the time of the attacks, jurors ruled that lies told by Moussaoui to federal agents kept them from identifying and stopping some of the hijackers.

link

#48 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:19 PM

Moussaoui Testifies He Has No Regrets for Sept. 11 Victims
April 13 (Bloomberg)

<excerpt>

Zacarias Moussaoui said at his sentencing trial he had no regrets for the people who gave often tearful testimony about their relatives who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

``Not whatsoever,'' Moussaoui told the federal court jury today in Alexandria, Virginia. ``I find it disgusting that some people will come here to show their grief.''

Moussaoui called Timothy McVeigh, executed for the Oklahoma City bombings, the ``greatest American.'' He also denounced his lawyers as untrustworthy and said he wanted to convince the jury that life in prison was ``greater punishment than being sent to death.'' It was the second time Moussaoui, 37, testified in his own defense, both times against his lawyers' advice.

Jurors decided last week that Moussaoui, who was arrested on immigration charges a month before the attacks, is eligible for the death penalty. Now they must determine whether he will be executed or sentenced to life in prison. Moussaoui, the only person charged in the U.S. in the Sept. 11 attacks, pleaded guilty in April 2005 to conspiracy charges.

Prosecutors closed their case yesterday after playing the cockpit recording of the last half-hour of the hijacked United Airlines flight 93 before it crashed in Pennsylvania. Jurors heard sounds of a struggle in the cockpit, someone shouting ``I don't want to die,'' and shouts of ``Allah is the greatest'' in Arabic in the final moments before the plane went down.

Moussaoui said that after relatives of Sept. 11 victims cried on the witness stand, they would walk past him in the courtroom and ``look at me straight in the eye'' without crying.

`Share the Pain'

``I want you to share the pain,'' he said.

Moussaoui's lawyer, Gerald Zerkin, asked his client why ``you hate America and Americans?''

``This is going to be long,'' Moussaoui said. He said the Koran instructs Muslims to fight against those who don't acknowledge Islam. ``So from the Islamic point of view, we have to be the superpower. We have to be above you.''

Islam's goal is to force the U.S. and other non-Islamic countries to ``pay tribute'' to avoid being invaded by Muslims, he said. ``Otherwise, we invade you. Otherwise, jihad.''

He said he objected because the United States has ``by law guaranteed the security of the Jewish state'' of Israel.

Moussaoui also accused his lawyers of ``criminal non- assistance.''

``I thought you had not my best interests at heart,'' Moussaoui told Zerkin. ``First of all, you are American. Second, you are Jewish. You are playing games with me.''

Muslim Attorney

Moussaoui said his defense lawyers blocked his efforts to hire a Muslim attorney and to try to have the trial moved to a court further away from the Pentagon, which is several miles away from the courthouse in Alexandria.

``I wanted somebody in court whom I trust,'' Moussaoui said, ``not somebody who wants some fame.''

``I thought your idea to portray me crazy was not going to work,'' Moussaoui told Zerkin.

He said he wanted to present a defense based on ``jail being greater punishment than being sent to death and that martyrdom would be a reward.'' He also said that in prison, he could be used as a bargaining chip.

``Let's put him in jail and maybe one day he can save an American life'' by being used as an exchange for captured U.S. soldiers, Moussaoui said. ``This could work even with the most revengeful juror.''

Earlier today, James Aiken, a private consultant on prisons hired by the defense, testified that if sentenced to life in prison, Moussaoui would be isolated from other prisoners and monitored 24 hours a day.

link

#49 User is offline   Hopper1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:58 PM

So his attorney wants him put in prison and used as a bargaining chip? First, we don't bargain with terrorists. Second, what would releasing him to a terrorist organization for the release of one American do besides put him right back on the street to kill 1000 Americans.

Kill him and be done with this circus!

#50 User is offline   Terribly Swift Sword 

• Easily Startled ... what?

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

View PostAnnie, on Apr 13 2006, 03:19 PM, said:

"Islam's goal is to force the U.S. and other non-Islamic countries to pay tribute to avoid being invaded by Muslims, he said. "Otherwise, we invade you. Otherwise, jihad.''

We got a little tribute waiting
.....for the jihadee freaks.

http://bushsupporter.org/war/1015429341.jpg

#51 User is offline   PrayerWarrior77 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:36 PM

No matter how he dies, knowing that he will burn in the lake of fire for all eternity is good enough for me. :D

They really should muzzle that ass**** whenever he is in the courtroom. He has nothing to say. B)

:D

#52 User is offline   nokddng 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

Laura Ingraham was reading the transcript today on her show. I was in tears listening to it at work. It took me back to that day. We need to hear these stories more often.

B)

#53 User is offline   raven68 

• La Femme Nikita
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:52 PM

"The floor is completely engulfed, it is very, very hot. I am going to die aren't I? I am going to die, I am going to die," a panicking Doi could be heard saying.

"Please God, it is so hot, I am burning up."

Imagine this. Then realize what made so many jump to a sure death many stories below. They knew their only choices were to die burning slowly or to jump to their deaths below.

My God. This still brings tears to me. This morning I heard Laura Ingraham's radio show where she related the words of those who'd called who were trapped in the towers and those in the Pentagon. I had to stop my car as I was driving, I was so overcome.

I cannot believe what this country has forgotten. Our brethren were burning alive one day in September of 2001. And we've forgotten what and who was responsible for that horror.

#54 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

Families Opt Not To Hear Moussaoui Testimony

POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT April 13, 2006
UPDATED: 7:12 pm EDT April 13, 2006
WCVB-TV Boston 5 ABC
TheBostonChannel.com
[excerpt]

BOSTON -- Confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui took the stand in his own defense at his death penalty trial Thursday. But even with his life on the line, Moussaoui showed contempt and defiance in his testimony.

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that Moussaoui offered a lengthy explanation about why he hates Americans in the Virginia courtroom.

Meanwhile in Massachusetts, some of the families of Sept. 11 terrorist attack victims who have followed the trial closely chose not to watch Thursday's closed-circuit testimony.

Carie Lemack, who lost her mother, Judy LaRocque, on Sept. 11, said she needed a break after sitting through the horror of Wednesday's testimony about the end of United Flight 93 in a Pennsylvania field.

"Really I just needed a day to be with my family. Last night I couldn't sleep. And my stomach hurt and I was tossing and turning and I thought I need some time away from this because it's awful," she said. "I never would have realized that 4 years later, I'd still be learning new things about my mother's murder."

On Thursday she learned that Moussaoui took the stand and told the court he had no remorse about the attacks and that he'd like to see similar attacks every day against the United States. He also accused his lawyers of putting their own interests above his interest to save his life.

"I don't believe what he says. I don't believe that he knew a lot about Sept. 11. I do believe that he wished that he did. I think that he wishes he was part of something bigger than himself. But he's not skilled enough to have done it," Lemack said.

link

#55 User is offline   Attila 

• I'd like to order a cat?
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:13 PM

View PostHopper1, on Apr 11 2006, 06:07 AM, said:

I read the whole thing. I won't diminish the deaths of these innocent souls by shutting out the horror they were forced to live thru until the moment they left this world. We need to read it and keep it as a constant reminder of why we are at war with those that would do this again if they had the chance.

God bless the innocent souls that died. May they have eternal peace in the presence of our Lord.

As much as I can, I encourage friends, and neighbors to again watch the 9/11 video's, or if they've got the stomach, either of those beheading video's. Even reading about it brings my blood to a boil, though since 9/11, it hasn't really gone much lower than a simmer.

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on Apr 11 2006, 06:45 AM, said:

Tell you what, how about we lock the door, and throw away the key? No guards, no medical, no taxpayer expenses. I will personally pay for his half pound of raw bacon every day.

I would rather they give this clown the lethal injection ASAP, but have an additional IV stuck into his arm flowing with Pig plasma for a half hour, or so. The contents of the bottle unknown to him, until just before he goes to sleep, then let him know what else is coursing through his veins. He'll likely squeal like the pig 'He Is', knowing his chance for Paradise is gone. Video tape the entire event, then give it to Al JazNaZee so it can be broadcast throughout the Muslim world. No Martyrdom, No Paradise, No Raisins! Hey! I can dream! B)

#56 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:15 PM

View Postraven68, on Apr 13 2006, 09:52 PM, said:

My God. This still brings tears to me. This morning I heard Laura Ingraham's radio show where she related the words of those who'd called who were trapped in the towers and those in the Pentagon. I had to stop my car as I was driving, I was so overcome.

Me too, Raven. I think I've been crying daily reading these articles. I listened to all the voices, read the PDF, read the transcripts/listened to all the 9/11 911 calls (including rereading the ones released last year---I printed them out and saved them and the ones that were released on Yahoo with the victims voices edited out), listened to the phone calls from the towers that were released in the court, and listened to the Flight 93 voices.

Link to 911 calls

I welcome anyone that wants to help with this thread and the trial since there is so much coming out from it that is so emotional. Putting the voices with the names and their last moments has been very hard.

Ilja--just saw you posted. Thank you so much. B)

#57 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:18 PM

Vengeful Moussaoui Proclaims Sanity

By Richard A. Serrano, Times Staff Writer
1:10 PM PDT, April 13, 2006
Los Angeles Times
[excerpt]

ALEXANDRIA, Va -- Whether he lives or dies, Zacharias Moussaoui warned the U.S. today that he will outlive America no matter how his jury decides his fate.

Testifying for the second time in his sentencing trial in which the jury must give him life in prison or a date for execution the 37-year-old Al Qaeda terrorist explained his deep hatred for Americans and predicted that another major terrorist attack against the United States will occur before the end of President Bush's term. At that time, he said, "I will be free."

"You are the head of the snake," Moussaoui said of the U.S., his eyes dark and wide, his stare chilling. "We will have to destroy you."

Moussaoui testified for nearly three hours, holding his copy of the Koran, heavily marked up with Post-It notes. He traced his hatred for America to its 50-year support of Israel, and what we claimed were the deaths of 600,000 Iraqis so the United States could keep a military presence in the Persian Gulf region.

Last year, Moussaoui pleaded guilty to conspiring with the Sept. 11 plotters. Today, he said from the witness stand that the U.S. has wanted him to die ever since the attacks on New York and Washington. "America has wanted blood," he said. "Everybody wanted to kill me, just as I wanted to kill Americans. I believe every American wants to kill me somehow." Turning to the jury, Moussaoui said: "You don't want somebody like me out on the streets. You either want me in jail or dead."

But for a man whose life is in the balance, Moussaoui did not plead for mercy. And as a terrorist whom some believe wants to be executed so it will make him a martyr, Moussaoui did not ask for a death sentence.

But he did note that terrorists convicted of blowing up us embassies in East Africa in 2000 were given life sentences rather than death in trials in New York, even though he said one of them was arrested near the scene. In contrast, Moussaoui had been in jail for three weeks in Minnesota when the Sept. 11 attacks were carried out.

Although he often spoke in riddles and was difficult to comprehend, he denied that he was insane. His defense attorneys, whom he despises, have been trying to persuade the jury to spare his life because Moussaoui is mentally ill.

In cross examination, lead prosecutor Robert A. Spencer, asked him: "Are you crazy?"

"I am not," Moussaoui said.

Spencer asked: "Are you delusional?"

Moussaoui said, "I am not."

Spencer asked him if it was insane for someone to become a suicide bomber.

"It is not crazy," Moussaoui said.

Spencer asked him about the Sept. 11 attacks, in which Moussaoui claims he was to have flown a fifth plane into the White House, and Moussaoui said he would do it again "today."

latimes.com

emphasis added mine

#58 User is offline   12ax7 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:39 PM

"Moussaoui made light of the testimony he heard.

"No pain, no gain, America," he said at the end of Thursday's hearing."

Whenever Moussaoui makes these statements they should remind him that because of his actions;
Afghanistan belongs to America now B)

#59 User is offline   Wirehead 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:13 PM

View Postmiket6065, on Apr 11 2006, 09:04 AM, said:

I have an alternate opinion. Yes the man is a scumbag. But his death at the hands of his enemies will make his day, he will be a hero. However his imprisonment for life with no chance of ever getting out is a real death sentence to him. He will be in a Supermax locked up 23 hours a day with one hour to exercise. That would be in my opinion far worse than killing him and sending him to his 72 virgins.

I would add one thing.Once a day,for the rest of his life while in "Supermax" his guards should remind him that when he dies,a pork chop will be placed in his mouth and he will then be buried in a secret grave.

#60 User is offline   Terribly Swift Sword 

• Easily Startled ... what?

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:58 PM

View Postilja, on Apr 13 2006, 10:18 PM, said:

Zacharias Moussaoui warned the U.S. today that he will outlive America no matter how his jury decides his fate. "You are the head of the snake," Moussaoui said of the U.S., "We will have to destroy you."

This trial has been way more complicated than it should have been.
It's looking like a hung jury, LWOP, case closed.
New charges brought immediately
and the defendant is to be
remanded to Camp Xray
for trial and execution.
No more aggressive diatribes
No more television
No martyrdom
No paradise

Only Hades for this enemy spy
may he be hanged at sunset
the sooner the better
for all of us.