RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mob Of Somali Teens Attacks Train Passengers With Hammers In Omarís Di - RightNation.US

Mob Of Somali Teens Attacks Train Passengers With Hammers In Omarís Di Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Weaseljd 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

You are the only one who brought up race.

I did? other than pointing out that you were accusing the author of the first article of making a false racist claim, I never mentioned race at all. Again, you are seeing race and racist issues where none exist. Goes to prove what kind of mind set you have.

#42 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:39 PM

View PostWeaseljd, on 24 May 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

I did? other than pointing out that you were accusing the author of the first article of making a false racist claim, I never mentioned race at all. Again, you are seeing race and racist issues where none exist. Goes to prove what kind of mind set you have.

Oh come on know, we all know this is who she is speaking about...
https://www.sahanjou...s/#.XOhHYv7avbg

Oki

#43 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 24 May 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

That's the very definition of 'propaganda'. The left and the MSM do it all day long, but this story is a prime example of how our side occsionally does it too.

Start with a truth: a minor police report of two Somali juveniles cited for brandishing a (singular) piece of pipe. ("Dispatch sent recorded images of the incident on the east bank LTR which showed [Redacted] holding a metal pipe and handing it to [Redacted]"). Weave it into a false narrative of a "Mob" of Somalis attacking and injuring people, knowing that thousands/millions of people are going to take it at face value because it's something they WANT to believe and never bother to verify it against the original source. reinforce this with peoples' (well deserved) distrust of the media because, y'know, golly, if the media's not reporting it then that must somehow be PROOF POSITIVE that the incident in question DID happen as described.

Okay but how do you know thatís what happened? I didnít see the definitive article that said what you wrote to be the truth.

#44 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

President Trump should send that pig Omar to Somalia to fix that crap hole.

#45 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:29 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 24 May 2019 - 06:13 AM, said:

Yeah, Iím sure that with hammers and pipes they were on their way to a job.... at 10:30 at night. Check them for work boots.

All those leftover shovel ready jobs from the Obama Administration, right?

#46 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:31 PM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

Glad to be of service.

Where are the official reports of this happening, as reported by the right wing press? I don't think the question is out of line. The reports I saw said there were two males actually carrying weapons and that this attack wasn't a racial thing.
https://www.twinciti...XkgZGJdjZjnaFrk

What's puke worthy is the rights attempts to tie Omar to this. I don't agree with much of what comes from her mouth, but her ethnicity doesn't make her responsible for every crime committed by a Somali.

You're our very own Roman feast feather... Direct from Obtunisia.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users