RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: What's 2/3's of the population of Franconia Notch, NH - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's 2/3's of the population of Franconia Notch, NH Comparing crowd size... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:27 PM

Just watched our local ABC affiliate here in NH talking about Trump's crowd versus Elizabeth Warren's. To their credit, they did show the 12,000 who attended Trump's rally and gave him credit for that number, but when it came time to describe Pocahontas' crowd, the anchor said she drew in 2/3's of the population of Franconia Notch, that was it. Franconia Notch has a population of 1,104 people, meaning Lizzie drew in approx. 736 people. The Leftist news media just can't bring themselves to admit how badly they're going to get their asses handed to 'em in 2020...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 16 August 2019 - 05:30 PM

#2 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 16 August 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Just watched our local ABC affiliate here in NH talking about Trump's crowd versus Elizabeth Warren's. To their credit, they did show the 12,000 who attended Trump's rally and gave him credit for that number, but when it came time to describe Pocahontas' crowd, the anchor said she drew in 2/3's of the population of Franconia Notch, that was it. Franconia Notch has a population of 1,104 people, meaning Lizzie drew in approx. 736 people. The Leftist news media just can't bring themselves to admit how badly they're going to get their asses handed to 'em in 2020...

I hate to sound like I am bragging (which I am). I went to the Trump rally last night. The Boston ABC affiliate reported empty seats. Most of the empty seats were behind the press box. So no one would have been able to see Trump speak. They could have filled the arena, but the fire marshal closed the doors. There was still a large line of people wanting to get in.

A friend I went with yelled Acosta Sucks. We don't think he heard him. Acosta did start looking around and say, "Mom?"

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:52 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 16 August 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

A friend I went with yelled Acosta Sucks. We don't think he heard him. Acosta did start looking around and say, "Mom?"

I've a feeling Acosta knows he sucks without being told...Lol The overweight Trump supporter who Trump mistook for a heckler and told him to go home and get some exercise thought it was a riot that Trump singled him out...Lol If that had been a real leftist Snowflake, he'd have been destroyed for a week.

Empty seats, eh? In their dreams...

#4 User is online   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

Thank you for this thread. I love watching Trump rallies. Iíve never - and I mean NEVER - been a fan of politicians speaking at campaign events. Everything is so staged, the words are scripted, the setting is manufactured, itís all just gag-worthy. But Trump is different. Heís entertaining in a way that is truly genuine. Heís not the most eloquent public speaker - and that is surprisingly refreshing. Iíve not enjoyed poor public speakers before. I find them unwatchable. But not Trump. I canít help but be taken in by him.

And the media spinning the crowd size for Warren is ridiculous but not surprising. They have lost all credibility a long time ago.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:07 PM

Franconia Notch sounds like a tacked-on villain in a Disney reproduction of "The Hounds of the Baskervilles".

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:53 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 August 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

ďFranconia NotchĒ sounds like a tacked-on villain in a Disney reproduction of "The Hounds of the Baskervilles".

Or a Bond girl.

#7 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:35 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 August 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Franconia Notch sounds like a tacked-on villain in a Disney reproduction of "The Hounds of the Baskervilles".

Still a pretty cool name for a town though.

#8 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:14 AM

Thanks to you locals for attempting to keep the media honest. :rose:

#9 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:39 AM

Is this where he mocked one of his supporters' weight problems?

Strange times.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 17 August 2019 - 09:04 AM

#10 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 August 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

Strange times.

Yes and the supporter laughed in good nature explaining that Trump mistook him for a heckler because he had ripped signs from the dingbat which led to the confusion by Trump. Trump later called the guy and they had a man to man chat. It's a man thing so we don't expect progressives to understand.

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:17 PM

View PostCoach, on 17 August 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Yes and the supporter laughed in good nature explaining that Trump mistook him for a heckler because he had ripped signs from the dingbat which led to the confusion by Trump. Trump later called the guy and they had a man to man chat. It's a man thing so we don't expect progressives to understand.

A 'man thing' would be to not yell schoolyard taunts in the first place.

#12 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:42 PM

Strange times.

Yes, these are strange times alright, brought on by a political party and news media who've attacked the president 24/7 since he announced his candidacy. I'm wondering how'd you'd hold up under the kinds of phony attacks your cohorts have put this man through. 12,000 supporters came out Thursday to show their appreciation for the job he's doing In Spite Of the Left's obsession with taking him down. One man against an army and he's got you people so flustered you're looking like a bunch of idiots...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 17 August 2019 - 01:47 PM

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:49 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 17 August 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

Yes, these are strange times alright, brought on by a political party and news media who've attacked the president 24/7 since he announced his candidacy. I'm wondering how'd you'd hold up under the kinds of phony attacks your cohorts have put this man through. 12,000 supporters came out Thursday to show their appreciation for the job he's doing In Spite Of the Left's obsession with taking him down. One man against an army and he's got you people so flustered you're looking like a bunch of idiots...

He asked for this job.

#14 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:59 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 August 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

He asked for this job.

And I couldn't be happier that he's the president, the alternative was not an option. What is an option is for your side to stop the B.S. and start working with him to fix this mess!

#15 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 August 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

See, I knew you wouldn't understand.

#16 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:24 PM

He asked for this job.

And thank God he has it.

#17 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:20 PM

Strange times.

Weak sauce.

View PostLadybird, on 17 August 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

Weaker sauce.

He asked for this job.

Weakest sauce.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users