RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: JAY-Z Explains Why He and Beyoncé Sat During National Anthem at Super - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

JAY-Z Explains Why He and Beyoncé Sat During National Anthem at Super Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:26 AM

JAY-Z Explains Why He and Beyoncé Sat During National Anthem at Super Bowl
ET Online - Zach Seemayer - link

<excerpted>

After JAY-Z and Beyoncé stirred up controversy among many on Twitter when they chose not to stand during the National Anthem at this year's Super Bowl, it turns out they weren't trying to make any sort of political statement.
*snip*

According to the artist, he and Beyoncé didn't need to make a "silent protest" of any kind during the National Anthem because they were already "making the biggest loudest protest of all" by their selection of racially and culturally diverse musical artists to perform during the pregame show and the halftime show -- namely Jennifer Lopez and Shakira.

The pair delivered an exciting and impressive performance of their biggest hits, but also used the platform to make some striking political statements of their own -- including having child performers sing inside of neon cages, which were seen by many as a subtle but powerful condemnation of family separations and the controversial immigration policies that have been expanded under President Donald Trump.
*snip*

#2 User is offline   Hercules 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:49 AM

F******K that.

#3 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:03 AM

Douchebags.

#4 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:55 AM

The pair delivered an exciting and impressive performance of their biggest hits, but also used the platform to make some striking political statements of their own -- including having child performers sing inside of neon cages, which were seen by many as a subtle but powerful condemnation of family separations and the controversial immigration policies that have been expanded under President Donald Trump.

Thank god!!!!!, their black jesus or is it muhammad now, didn't caged babies during his time in office. Ohh wait, he did. But he did it with a good heart!

#5 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:11 AM

I’m glad I’ve never listened to any of these performers before. Pole dancing is so inspiring and motivational :blink:

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:18 AM

Talk to the hand...

#7 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:10 AM

Big Dave, on 05 February 2020 - 09:11 AM, said:

I’m glad I’ve never listened to any of these performers before. Pole dancing is so inspiring and motivational :blink:

A career they believe, a woman should strive for. Otherwise, why promote it?

#8 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:27 AM

RedSoloCup, on 05 February 2020 - 08:03 AM, said:

Douchebags.

:exactly:

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:39 AM

Funny, since they think this country is so unjust how about they leave everything they have hear and try and start over some where else?
Should be no problem right? Crazy how these self important twitts think the country that has been damn good to them think it is so bad. If they feel this country is so unfair they can start by giving away their fortune.

#10 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:50 AM

Money can’t buy you class...

Attached File(s)

#11 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:50 AM

oki, on 05 February 2020 - 11:39 AM, said:

Funny, since they think this country is so unjust how about they leave everything they have hear and try and start over some where else?
Should be no problem right? Crazy how these self important twitts think the country that has been damn good to them think it is so bad. If they feel this country is so unfair they can start by giving away their fortune.

Give away OUR FORTUNE. It will never be theirs.

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

stick, on 05 February 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

Lol!

#13 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:07 PM

If JAY-Z and Beyoncé want to save the world they need to go to Nigeria and protest Boko Haram :)

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130929203511-boko-haram-screengrab-abubakar-shekau-super-169.jpg

#14 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

stick, on 05 February 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

:biglaugh:

#15 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

AntiObama, on 05 February 2020 - 12:07 PM, said:

If JAY-Z and Beyoncé want to save the world they need to go to Nigeria and protest Boko Haram :)

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130929203511-boko-haram-screengrab-abubakar-shekau-super-169.jpg

Chicago could be a warm up...... Saving gang bangers isn't on their radar.

#16 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:01 PM

Big Dave, on 05 February 2020 - 09:11 AM, said:

I need more sleep. I read this as "Pelosi dancing." (Which conjures up visions of Beyonce using the speaker as a prop. I'm gonna have to go take a shower now.)

#17 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:28 PM

tailgunner, on 05 February 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

Give away OUR FORTUNE. It will never be theirs.

It's always easy to support something when it's not ones fortune, health, or well being at stake.
Guarantee you if these idiots had to actually contribute their $ $ or be on the front line they would change their tune real quick.
Maybe a ride along with a Cop in a bad part of town, (only rule is they have no security and have to change their look enough to not be recognizable) they would be stunned to see how a lot of people actually act and the lead up to a lot of things. Work in a inner city school and see the attitudes of a lot of young people, work in a Welfare office even. They will learn real quick many of the problems people face are not due to racism, they are do to the choices people make and attitudes people have.

I have seen this crap among my own extended family. An Uncle who drank heavily for years and ended up losing the Farm that had been in his family for at least three generations.
Even after he sobered up it was never his fault, and to this day it isn't. It's the banks, government, or who ever else.
A cousin who has been in and out of Prison for his entire adult life, theft, selling drugs, parole violations. Much the same attitude.
Another Uncle who although never in trouble always felt his life wasn't so good because of the Blacks, Asians, Jews, Catholics, Rich and whom ever else. He had cooled it some in the years prior to his death though. I like many of my cousins grew up in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools, had the same choices and opportunities they did. My life is much better because I didn't choose to steal stuff, drink, do drugs or get into trouble. I chose to at least not do stupid stuff and try to improve myself in order to get a better job and have a better life. They didn't, that's on them and no one else.

It's like this, how can a Black person(or what ever background) come to this country with absolutely nothing but over time achieve at least some level of success while a person of the same color born here cannot? Doesn't the person born here have every advantage? Access to education, jobs, and a host of things the immigrant never did? Shouldn't the person born here be able to achieve at least that same level? Or, if racism was the root cause then new arrivals would never be able to achieve any success. Much less anyone of any color.
Sorry for the rant but this crap really pi$$es me off.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users