RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Australian Broadcaster Takes Down The Spoiled Climate Protesting Stude - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Australian Broadcaster Takes Down The Spoiled Climate Protesting Stude Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

WATCH: Australian Broadcaster Takes Down The Spoiled Climate Protesting Students In Epic Fashion
Posted at 1:00 pm on September 21, 2019
by Brandon Morse
Red State

<More Melting Snowflakes Here>

Alan Jones, an Australian broadcaster for Sky News had some choice words for students taking part in the climate protests that occurred on Friday, which featured these students ditching school in order to push the "we're all going to die" narrative so beloved by the church of climate change.

Jones had a harsh reality check for these students, who he noted demand better action by people and government in the name of saving the environment (Jones calls it a "hoax") while they themselves refuse to give up their own cushy lifestyles. His words came in the form of a letter which Jones said he might send to Al Gore.

"It says this: To all the school kids going on strike for climate change, you're the first generation who have required air conditioning in every room. You want TV in every room, and your classes are all computerized. You spend all day and night on electronic devices," said Jones

"More than ever, you don't walk or ride bikes to school," he continued, "but you arrive in caravans of private cars that choke suburban roads and worsen rush hour traffic."

"You're the biggest consumer of manufactured goods ever, and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy," said Jones. "Your entertainment comes from electric devices. Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport."

"The more people we have, the more forest and bushland we clear, the more of the environment that's destroyed" continued Jones.

It was here that the letter writer proposed a solution, and Jones read it with clear satisfaction.

"How about this," said Jones, "tell your teacher to turn off the air-con, walk or ride to school, switch off your devices and read a book, make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food."

"But none of this will happen because, the piece says, you're selfish, badly educated, virtue-signaling little turds inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a noble cause while they indulge themselves in western luxury and unprecedented quality of life. The piece ends by saying wake up, grow up, and shut up until you're sure of the facts before protesting."

BrexitDirectAction
@ActionBrexit
BRILLIANT TAKE DOWN on #ClimateStrike MUST WATCH ✅

<SNIP VIDEO>

2:46 AM - Sep 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
5,616 people are talking about this

I wish I could inject that letter into my veins.

As harsh as the letter that Jones read sounds, it's brutally honest.

(snip)

<More Melting Snowflakes Here>

#2 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:25 PM

Wow! Wonderful piece!

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:31 PM

The truth shocks and pains the snowflakes who require a safe space to mewl and whine about the cruelty of real life...

How about we make them all play Survivor-Real Life?

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:38 PM

Never heard of this Jones before, but boy he's got their number.

#5 User is online   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:29 PM

Can I get an AMEN!?!!

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:58 PM

Amen. He's right, when I was in school, I got all the way into junior high in a much larger city before I ever saw an air conditioned classroom, and I lived in Florida. These whiny little snowflakes would whine and whine if they had to sit in an un-air conditioned, hot, muggy classroom, of if they, shudder, had to walk/bike to school. The only time my mom would drive me to school was if it was raining cats and dogs (she didn't want me to step in a poodle).

And it was uphill and into the wind in both directions riding my bike to school!

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:43 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 21 September 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

"But none of this will happen because, the piece says, you're selfish, badly educated, virtue-signaling little turds inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a noble cause while they indulge themselves in western luxury and unprecedented quality of life. The piece ends by saying wake up, grow up, and shut up until you're sure of the facts before protesting."

<sniff>. that there is Shakespeare, it is

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 21 September 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

The truth shocks and pains the snowflakes who require a safe space to mewl and whine about the cruelty of real life...

How about we make them all play Survivor-Real Life?

re: the underlined. Great word. I need to start using that :thumbsup:

#8 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:01 PM

We had these exact types of worthless rich kid snowflakes protesting here all week in Louisville.

<censored>ing losers.

The news people here lapped it all up like gravy. They featured these tards on every news broadcast every freaking day this week.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users