RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Kamala: Trump Has A 'Rap Sheet' And I Can Prosecute It - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kamala: Trump Has A 'Rap Sheet' And I Can Prosecute It Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

Kamala: Trump Has A 'Rap Sheet' And I Can Prosecute It

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Posted: Jun 22, 2019 1:50 PM

Excerpt:

During the South Carolina Democratic Party (SCDP) convention on Saturday, California Sen. Kamala Harris (D) used her background as a former prosecutor as leverage to say she'd "prosecute the case" against President Donald Trump.

"We need somebody on our stage when it comes time for that general election, who knows how to recognize a rap sheet when they see it and prosecute the case," Harris said to a thunderous applause. "So, let's read that rap sheet, shall we? He [Trump] asked black Americans, he said, 'what do you have to lose?' Well, we know civil rights and investigations are down and hate crimes are up. We have a lot to lose."

"Let's look at the rap sheet, where he told working people that he would help them but instead passed a tax bill benefiting the top one percent and the biggest corporations in this country. Said he'd help the farmers but passed what I call the 'Trump Trade Tax.' Trump Trade Policy by tweet and now we got farmers with soy beans that are rotten in bins and auto workers who may be out of their job by the end of the year," Kamala said.

"Let's look at that rap sheet, where he said he would give everyone health care but he's still trying to rip health care away from folks and turn back the clock on Obamacare," Harris continued. "Let's talk about looking at that rap sheet, where he has embraced dictators like Kim Jong-Un and [Vladimir] Putin and taking their word over the word of the American intelligence community."

"Let's prosecute the case," she said.

She then laid out her ideal vision for the United States.

"I believe in an America, our America, where you only have to work one job to have a roof over your head and put food on the table. I believe in an America where teachers are paid their value. I believe in an America where no politician tells a woman what to do with her body," Harris said. "I believe in an America where health care is a right and not a privilege just for those who can afford it. I believe in an America where children do not have to fear going to school for fear of a mass shooter. I believe in an America, I believe in an America where we have a president who understands the greatest strength and the greatest power any one individual can have is not to beat people down but to life them up.

Kamala Harris says she will “prosecute the case” against Donald Trump on the debate stage. pic.twitter.com/S9RSOWchOG

— Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) June 22, 2019

Her speech definitely fired up the Democratic base, especially for those who are big on impeaching President Trump.

One of Kamala’s bigger applause lines vs Trump: “You need someone who knows how to read a rap sheet and prosecute the case.”

— Dave Weigel (@daveweigel) June 22, 2019

Y’all @KamalaHarris just set the @scdp stage on fire. No BS. ????

— Bakari Sellers (@Bakari_Sellers) June 22, 2019

*snip*

The Democrats are energized by Harris' "prosecutorial" status but they have seriously failed to dig into her past. When there was sexual harassment taking place in her office, where was the justice? When she was Attorney General of California she pushed truancy laws. When she got asked about those laws she suddenly backpedaled. She worked with then-Mayor Gavin Newsom to make San Francisco a sanctuary city, and now that was also a mistake. In fact, the New York Times even slammed her for not being this "progressive prosecutor" that she touts herself to be.

If Harris is going to run as this "tough on crime," "tough as nails," "hard hitting" prosecutor, she mighhhhttt consider sticking to her past policy positions and not flip-flop whichever the way the wind blows. Or she can keep it up and face Trump on the debate stage. He'll take jabs at her for her political pandering.

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:47 AM

Looking at her proprietorial history, I don't think anyone's worried.

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:13 AM

:yawn:

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:45 AM

This skank got to where she is by getting on her knees, and laying in a bed.

She has zero credibility.

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:00 AM

View PostLiz, on 23 June 2019 - 02:16 AM, said:

This is meant to be a "clever" play of words based on her history of being a prosecutor.

Unfortunately for her, it comes off as simply more empty :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: with no solutions to anything. Just more anti-Trump :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

#6 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 23 June 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

This skank got to where she is by getting on her knees, and laying in a bed.

She has zero credibility.

It's quite funny how the left still goes on by the (purposely) misquoted "grab them by the p*ssies), but overlook the prostitute in the room.

#7 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:11 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 23 June 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

It's quite funny how the left still goes on by the (purposely) misquoted "grab them by the p*ssies), but overlook the prostitute in the room.

http://i.postimg.cc/6q7YLrLm/IMG-0295.jpg

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

"Let's look at that rap sheet, where he said he would give everyone health care but he's still trying to rip health care away from folks and turn back the clock on Obamacare," Harris continued. "Let's talk about looking at that rap sheet, where he has embraced dictators like Kim Jong-Un and [Vladimir] Putin and taking their word over the word of the American intelligence community."

Trump can't give everyone healthcare because the a-holes in Congress refuse to do their jobs. Trump never kneeled before the king of Saudi Arabia. Nor did he tell Putin that he would have "more flexibility".

Yes, let's prostitute the case.

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 23 June 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

In a recent thread here at RN I was falsely accused of "lawyer"-like double talk for merely telling the actual, demonstrable truth about that comment and how it has been deliberately misquoted by Trump's enemies.

By someone who should know better.

It was inexcusable and offensive.

B)

#10 User is offline   CHANG 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:49 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 23 June 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

http://i.postimg.cc/6q7YLrLm/IMG-0295.jpg

Kummona Herass

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:56 PM

View PostLiz, on 23 June 2019 - 02:16 AM, said:

Given your blatant lack of ability to follow the letter of the law and prosecute criminals for their violent offenses because your personal point of view overshadows the laws of this country, I sincerely doubt that your boast of being able to read a 'rap sheet' is credible and your skillset would suggest the only thing you're capable of executing are deep squats while fellating your political mentors.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:36 AM

You can also go pound sand, bitch.

#13 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:09 AM

I thought a "rap sheet" was a list of convictions. Well, let's see it, Kumonya.

#14 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:49 AM

Noclevermoniker, on 24 June 2019 - 07:09 AM, said:

I thought a "rap sheet" was a list of convictions. Well, let's see it, Kumonya.

I was wondering about that too. This person has a law degree? Then again, so does Kwame Kilpatrick.

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:11 AM

CHANG, on 23 June 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

Kummona Herass

:biglaugh:

#16 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:16 AM

Funny. I read the title as: Kamala - I have a bedsheet and I can prostitute on it.

#17 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:50 PM

Kamala Harris, you're a joke and you need to drop out of the race because you are wasting peoples money. Get going.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users