RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: One Toke Over The Line - RightNation.US

One Toke Over The Line Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:05 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 07 July 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

I love old American bikes.

I've never ridden a bike with the ape hangers. I've never ridden any chopped bike either. The ape hangers look uncomfortable and the forward front wheel looks difficult to control in traffic.

I love the lines on the old Indians. The new ones look a too contrived for my tastes, but the old ones were gorgeous.

I've owned choppers and like them very much. I can't stand the "two-wheeled-cars" version of motorcycles (i.e. the huge suckers with fairings & windshields & fiberglass saddlebags & radios & everything else under the sun.) I figure if you need that much "comfort" why not just drive a car?

If you go to my "profile" and click "gallery", then click the picture with the motorcycle in it (That's me on the right, my bro & his wife & kid on the left), you'll see the most recent chopper I owned: 10-inch overstock front forks, custom-rake hardtail frame, custom everything from seat to handmade leather saddlebags to racing cams & pistons & gearbox, forward pegs & controls, the works. But notice the stock handlebars, LOL. I couldn't see any sense in making it dangerous (i.e. hard to handle) just to be "cool".

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 07 July 2019 - 08:50 PM

#42 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:40 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 July 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

LOL. Makes you wonder whether they knew what "toke" meant...

Bus tokens?

#43 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

View PostGrimV, on 02 August 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

Bus tokens?

:giggle:

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic