RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Don Lemon Cracks Up As CNN Panelists Use Offensive Racial Term - RightNation.US

Don Lemon Cracks Up As CNN Panelists Use Offensive Racial Term Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:38 AM

Don Lemon Cracks Up As CNN Panelists Use Offensive Racial Term to Mock Kanye West

Lauretta Brown
Posted: Oct 10, 2018 11:25 AM
Townhall
Excerpt:

CNN’s Don Lemon moderated a panel Tuesday evening in which two of the panelists referred to Kanye West using an offensive racial term. Lemon cracked up at the first use of the term which was apparently a reference to a Chris Rock joke and did not comment on or criticize another panelist calling Kanye a "token Negro."

.@Bakari_Sellers: "My issue with Kanye West is quite simple -- is that anti-intellectualism simply isn't cool." https://t.co/FVeCRODqXl pic.twitter.com/rhH5nWSubZ
— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) October 10, 2018

“Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers quipped. “And we have this now, and now Donald Trump is going to use this and pervert it, and he’s gonna have somebody who can stand with him and take pictures.”

Fellow panelist Scott Jennings appeared shocked at the term as Lemon cracked up saying, “Just looking at Scott.”

“It’s a Chris Rock reference by the way, Scott,” Tara Setmayer chimed in. She also referred to Kanye using the same term but not in the context of a Chris Rock reference.

“Listen, black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft, okay?” she said. “He’s an attention whore like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson; he’s the token Negro of the Trump Administration?”

She concluded by citing his mental health struggles as a reason not to take him seriously.

“This is ridiculous,” she emphasized. “And no one should be taking Kanye West seriously; he clearly has issues; he’s already been hospitalized. Not to trivialize mental health issues but obviously Kanye has taken a turn in a very strange way.”

While CNN did not censor or comment on the panelists' use of that word, Lemon did take offense during his show Tuesday at the use of the term “mob” in reference to leftist protestors that have chased GOP lawmakers out of restaurants.

"Is it mob behavior? No, it's not mob behavior," Lemon said after a heated exchange with center-right commentator Matt Lewis. "It's people who are upset and they're angry with the way the country is going."

Article

Remember, it's the Republicans who are racist, not the Democrats who denigrate any black person not mindlessly repeating their party line as "token negros."

a few flashbacks:

CNN insults Alveda King as ‘token black woman’
CNN Pundit Dismisses Longtime Sessions Aide as Token Black
Former RNC chair hits back at CPAC communications director for saying he was the 'token black guy'
WATCH: CNN Contributor Hurls Racial Epithet at Black Republican on Air
Tim Scott, don’t be a token senator
Condoleezza Rice Is an Uncle Tom

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:15 PM

CNN is racist. No surprise from these jerkoffs.

#3 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:43 PM

HAHAHAHA!! We made the white guy feel uncomfortable. Yay us!! Gufaw, gufaw, gufaw!!!

Worthless pieces of crap, these people are.

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

“Listen, black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft, okay?” she said.

Interesting example of the hive mind we often see displayed here.

#5 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

Last night on @CNN, Kanye West was called a “token negro” and a “dumb negro”. I want you guys to imagine if those words were EVER uttered on @ FoxNews. CNN has finally committed to going full blown RACIST. They want their slaves back. - Candace Owens

#6 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:17 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 10 October 2018 - 12:15 PM, said:

CNN is racist. No surprise from these jerkoffs.

Don Lemon is an idiot.

#7 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:54 PM

Just like the terms they used on Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas just to get the list started. I vividly remember when I lived in Maryland the Democrats calling Steele an Oreo! The Baltimore Sun laughed at the term. How dare a 'Negro' jump off the plantation and not be punished?

#8 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

To Kayne: Hey boy, get yo'ass back on the plantation where you belong!

They're afraid of him saying what he said because far far too many people are addicted fans of him and the whole Kardasian mob. He might actually get some traction with his comments.

#9 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:19 PM

I seem to recall this same crowd, at one time, calling that crap music Kanya makes genius.

Kanya is getting a dose of how the left really roles.

Let’s see how his fans react.

I seem to recall this same crowd, at one time, calling that crap music Kanya makes genius.

Kanya is getting a dose of how the left really roles.

Let’s see how his fans react.

#10 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 10 October 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

“Listen, black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft, okay?” she said.

Interesting example of the hive mind we often see displayed here.

I want the Wu Tang Clan for the Asians!

#11 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:41 PM

Nyahh Nyahh Nyahh...We can say it but you can’t!

#12 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:54 AM

View PostSeverian, on 10 October 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

To Kayne: Hey boy, get yo'ass back on the plantation where you belong!

They're afraid of him saying what he said because far far too many people are addicted fans of him and the whole Kardasian mob. He might actually get some traction with his comments.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1538198165/gallery_6133_220_14623.jpg

#13 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:02 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 11 October 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

That's perfect

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:59 AM

I recognize Kanye West. Who's the bimbo?

:shrug:

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

View PostDiamond369, on 10 October 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

Don Lemon is an idiot.

He's the idiot's idiot.

"Leftardation" at work, folks.

#16 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:10 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 October 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

I recognize Kanye West. Who's the bimbo?

:shrug:

Taylor Swift. She told everyone, that even though Marsha Blackburn has a vagi (whoops) front hole, not to vote for her. :coffeenpc:

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 11 October 2018 - 09:12 AM

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:11 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 11 October 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Taylor Swift. She told everyone that even thought she has a vagi front hole, not to vote for Marsha Blackburn. :coffeenpc:

Her "lady parts".

#18 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:30 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 11 October 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Taylor Swift. She told everyone that even thought she has a vagi front hole, not to vote for Marsha Blackburn. :coffeenpc:

Did she really say that? (If not, and you were just joking, then ignore the rest of this post.)

But if she actually did say that (or something meaning the same thing but in different words), it very clearly demonstrates who the REAL sexists are, and it ain't the Republicans. Basically it boils down to "You should always vote for the woman for no other reason than simply because she's a woman. That 'front hole' is the only qualification necessary to automatically make her a better candidate than a man. The only time you should make an exception is when I, Taylor Swift, don't like her."

<_<

#19 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 October 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

Did she really say that? (If not, and you were just joking, then ignore the rest of this post.)

But if she actually did say that (or something meaning the same thing but in different words), it very clearly demonstrates who the REAL sexists are, and it ain't the Republicans. Basically it boils down to "You should always vote for the woman for no other reason than simply because she's a woman. That 'front hole' is the only qualification necessary to automatically make her a better candidate than a man. The only time you should make an exception is when I, Taylor Swift, don't like her."

<_<

I'm being a little harsh. She posted a long, drawn out screed and buried in her 'feelz' was:

"As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I cannot support Marsha Blackburn. Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me."

Terrifies. :coffeenpc:

#20 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 October 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

<_<

Taylor Swift is an airhead, bubblehead bimbo.

Dumber than a box of rocks especially with anything worldly.

She's only where she is because her daddy is rich and used his money to get/buy her into show business.
Her daddy owns Swift trucking.
I'm sure that you have seen their semis on the roads?

And I don't see her as very talented either. Her music is boring IMO. But she found a niche with today's teeny boppers. Without her dad's money, I doubt that she would have ever gotten into anything big time.

It isn't like she's got any real competition in that genre like most musicians did back in the/our day?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users