RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Black or brown people acutely feel the danger of Donald Trump - RightNation.US

Black or brown people acutely feel the danger of Donald Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:15 AM

Reid: Black or brown people acutely feel the danger of Donald Trump
MSNBC
Nov. 20, 2019

<Video Of Another lefty Idiot Here>

MSNBC's Joy Reid talks about why voters of color are factoring in different considerations as they decide on a candidate to support., and why Mayor Pete Buttigieg might be doing poorly with black voters. "There is no conversation of interest to talk about uniting, to be blunt, with the party that has given up not just its moral standing, but its soul, to the person who is president of the United States right now."

<Video Of Another lefty Idiot Here>

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:31 AM

HAHAHAAHAHA It's all about color and race with these clowns. You can't support an economy on skin color, and you can't put food on the table with one either. Unless you are a race huckster like Jesse or Al. Other than that most people want a good job and a happy life.

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:48 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 26 November 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

The video keeps buffering too long for me to be able to see it myself, but she's saying they're scared of record low unemployment? :scratch:

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:52 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 26 November 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

The video keeps buffering too long for me to be able to see it myself, but she's saying they're scared of record low unemployment? :scratch:

That and sore hind ends from the extra cash in their wallets causing them to sit crooked.

#5 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:03 AM

:biglaugh: Another MSNBC "shining star"...dumber than dumb.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:07 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 26 November 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

The danger of being offered a job, perhaps...

#7 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:41 AM

She tried to link the El Paso shooter to Trump. That's the best example that she could come up with how dangerous he is to black or brown people? As for black people fearing the police, that's a local issue.

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:46 AM

Oh freaking brother.

:rolleyes:

Any leftist...Democrat...supporter of Obama for cryin' out loud...accusing somebody else of selling their political soul is so utterly hypocritical as to be beneath contempt.

<_<

#9 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:16 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 26 November 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

The danger of being offered a job, perhaps...

The original article is nuts. Your response is almost as bad. You’re better than this kind of racist post.

This post has been edited by corporal_little: 27 November 2019 - 11:14 AM

#10 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:50 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 26 November 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

The original article is nuts. Your response is almost as bad. Youíre better that this kind of racist post.

He told the truth and it's not racist.

It's all about the gibs me dats and keeping people dependant upon them.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 26 November 2019 - 12:55 PM

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:05 PM

The original article is nuts. Your response is almost as bad. Youíre better that this kind of racist post.

"Better"? In what way? Believing that all people are created equal? I don't think that's "better". I think that's incorrect.

If by "racist" you mean that I attribute certain statistical characteristics to certain demographics, then yes, I am a racist. Note that I said "statistical characteristics". That means that not all members of a certain demographic share that characteristic, but that a statistically significant percentage do.

Some people would argue that demographic characteristics are cultural in nature. I would argue that culture is a result of genetics. Aspects of that have been identified.

This is really a subject deserving it's own thread if we haven't already had one.

Regarding the "danger" to black and brown people posed by Trump, I don't see it. The only Trump actions affecting black and brown people are increased job opportunities and support for law enforcement. Both affect many in the black and brown culture. I'll say this about brown people, though. Mexicans have a great work ethic. They don't seem interested in the more technical work (note their lack of a space program), but they'll stack used bricks all day long without complaining.

http://i.postimg.cc/N0Cd8jSb/stacking-bricks.jpg

#12 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

Thereís nothing racist about it snowflake....Come down off of the cross...We need the wood for hockey sticks

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

Any suggestion there's any "danger" to any minorities (of ANY color/race/ethnicity/whatever) from President Trump is just too preposterous for anybody more intelligent than, say, a snail. He has done more to help minorities than the past four presidents combined

<_<

#14 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:30 PM

Sorry, nothing racist about his post.

#15 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:40 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 26 November 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

Thereís nothing racist about it snowflake....Come down off of the cross...We need the wood for hockey sticks

Yeah, saying black and brown people are afraid of job offers is perfectly legit.

Iím the problem here though....ok.

View PostMontyPython, on 26 November 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Any suggestion there's any "danger" to any minorities (of ANY color/race/ethnicity/whatever) from President Trump is just too preposterous for anybody more intelligent than, say, a snail. He has done more to help minorities than the past four presidents combined

<_<

I agree 1000%.

#16 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:01 PM

I spent 6 yrs of my life in the Marine Corps. Iíve been on every continent except Antarctica. Iíve been shot at, seen things that still give me nightmares and that changed me forever. Iíve spent the last 8 years building a business. Iíve had to deal with mobbed up subcontractors and even an mobbed up owner. And the last two days Iíve spent in the hospital with my wife just coming out of emergency surgery.

Iíve been posting here for almost 16 yrs. Maybe I have become a snowflake. Maybe Iíve changed. I donít think I have, but if Iím the only person who takes issue with stuff like this, Iím thinking I just donít belong here anymore?

#17 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:12 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 26 November 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

I spent 6 yrs of my life in the Marine Corps. Iíve been on every continent except Antarctica. Iíve been shot at, seen things that still give me nightmares and that changed me forever. Iíve spent the last 8 years building a business. Iíve had to deal with mobbed up subcontractors and even an mobbed up owner. And the last two days Iíve spent in the hospital with my wife just coming out of emergency surgery.

Iíve been posting here for almost 16 yrs. Maybe I have become a snowflake. Maybe Iíve changed. I donít think I have, but if Iím the only person who takes issue with stuff like this, Iím thinking I just donít belong here anymore?

You're not the only one, but I don't count.

Hope your wife is feeling better.

#18 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:12 PM

I spent 6 yrs of my life in the Marine Corps. I've been on every continent except Antarctica. I've been shot at, seen things that still give me nightmares and that changed me forever. I've spent the last 8 years building a business. I've had to deal with mobbed up subcontractors and even an mobbed up owner. And the last two days I've spent in the hospital with my wife just coming out of emergency surgery.

I've been posting here for almost 16 yrs. Maybe I have become a snowflake. Maybe I've changed. I don't think I have, but if I'm the only person who takes issue with stuff like this, I'm thinking I just don't belong here anymore?

Slacker! They fly to Antarctica too.

#19 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:20 PM

I apologize...I just had a hair across my ass today

#20 User is offline   corporal_little 

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:26 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 26 November 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

I apologize...I just had a hair across my ass today

No worries man. I have been extra preachy lately. Itís a bad trait I have.

View PostLadybird, on 26 November 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

You're not the only one, but I don't count.

Hope your wife is feeling better.

She is, thanks.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users