RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why We Need Alpha Males - RightNation.US

Why We Need Alpha Males Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 09:48 AM

Why We Need Alpha Males
Somebody has to fight the wolves.
Devin Foley
May 24, 2016
Intellectual Takeout

<More Captain Obvious Here>

My colleague, Annie Holmquist, discovered some statistics about the decline in masculinity that have troubled me since the moment I looked over them. Here's the key part of her piece:

"In recent years, a mildly trending topic of discussion has been the question, 'Where have all the men gone?' While there are a number of theories as to the answer, a British survey just released by YouGov may shed some light on the issue.

Among other things, the survey asked participants about their impressions of the word "masculinity" and found a surprising generational gap:

'Both young men and young women have a lower opinion of 'masculinity' than older people, but young men are harsher critics of the concept than young women. In contrast, the majority of young men (58%) have a positive impression of 'femininity', as do the majority of young women (55%). Overall 'femininity' has a net positivity score of +56 compared to +44 for 'masculinity'.'"

And the chart:

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/masculinity_0.jpg

For those who believe the patriarchy is the root of much evil in the world, these numbers are probably cause for celebration. But perhaps not. While young men are giving up on their manhood, women still seem to want it.

As Annie asked, "Where have all the good men gone?" Well, they've been beaten down. Many of them lack a strong father at home, having been raised by a single mother. The education system does little to nothing to help boys grow into good men. On TV, in movies, and in commercials, when do they see a strong, virtuous male? Only two come close to the traditional portrayals of strong, men. One is Captain America. And even he is a super hero, not a real man. Yet we can see just how much things have changed by how his mannerisms and language stand out compared to a Tony Stark or any other male character. He is both refreshing and an anachronism. Chris Kyle of American Sniper is another. But he, too, strikes the modern senses as a relic of a different age.

Even fashion is doing everything it can to make young men effeminate with skinny jeans and clothing that purposefully minimizes the male physique. We've come to live in Garrison Keillor's Lake Wobegon, "where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average."

While it may be clichéd, there's a lot of truth in the opening monologue of the father in American Sniper. There is evil, there are wolves, and a society needs strong, virtuous men – masculine men – to keep order and protect the weak. And it, too, seems to be an affront to today's culture.

(snip)

<More Captain Obvious Here>

#2 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:21 PM

To quote Col. Nathan R. Jessup, USMC: "my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall!" as played by Jack Nicholson in Good Will Hunting

When our men are no longer are willing to 'guard the wall' (or even build the wall), because in doing so they may demonstrate a measure of 'masculinity'; the wall may one day be overrun by men of a nation that care not for your sensitivity or political correctness; and when accused of having 'toxic masculinity' they will slap you to silence, and then beat you for your effrontery in speaking to them in such a manner. Where will you be then liberal aggressive women of America? Will you wonder why 'your' men don't stand up for you? You have emasculated them from every angle, and called them misynogists for merely politely holding a door open for you. You have dug your own graves one sarcastic-cruel-comment shovelful at a time; now be silent and go lay in that which you yourselves have prepared.

This post has been edited by ASE: 03 October 2019 - 03:35 PM

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:24 PM

I agree with the author!

...but don't tell my mom or my wife...

:unsure:

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:35 PM

But, but, the mean ol' men are hurtwing everyone's feewings! :crybaby:

Orange man bad!

Conservatives are meanies!
Racists! Bigots! Homophobes!
Nazis! :rant:

Toxic masculinity! :crybaby2:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 03 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

#5 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:35 PM

The 'men' aged 18-24 in the 42% group all look like this...

http://s3-origin-images.politico.com/2013/12/18/131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:06 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 03 October 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Notice that he's wearing a "onesie"? :lol:

#7 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:44 PM

View PostASE, on 03 October 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

To quote Col. Nathan R. Jessup, USMC: "my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall!" as played by Jack Nicholson in Good Will Hunting

When our men are no longer are willing to 'guard the wall' (or even build the wall), because in doing so they may demonstrate a measure of 'masculinity'; the wall may one day be overrun by men of a nation that care not for your sensitivity or political correctness; and when accused of having 'toxic masculinity' they will slap you to silence, and then beat you for your effrontery in speaking to them in such a manner. Where will you be then liberal aggressive women of America? Will you wonder why 'your' men don't stand up for you? You have emasculated them from every angle, and called them misynogists for merely politely holding a door open for you. You have dug your own graves one sarcastic-cruel-comment shovelful at a time; now be silent and go lay in that which you yourselves have prepared.

The movie was A Few Good Men. Good Will Hunting was Matt Damon and Robin Williams

ETA: It's all fun and games until someone needs a toilet installed, a spider killed, a rat removed, or a tire changed ( a by no means complete list)

This post has been edited by Tikk: 03 October 2019 - 04:45 PM

#8 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:48 PM

I have a very traditional marriage. I take the trash out, kill and dispose of spiders and other bugs, fix cars, drive places, etc. My wife does more "feminine" things. She knows there are differences between men and women, appreciates the differences, and enjoys being a woman, and counts on me being a man. I count my lucky stars I found her, she's definitely a keeper.

#9 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:53 PM

View PostTikk, on 03 October 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

The movie was A Few Good Men. Good Will Hunting was Matt Damon and Robin Williams

ETA: It's all fun and games until someone needs a toilet installed, a spider killed, a rat removed, or a tire changed ( a by no means complete list)

Object retrieved from high shelf. Etc.

#10 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:56 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 03 October 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

I agree with the author!

...but don't tell my mom or my wife...

:unsure:

I disagree with the author ONLY to the extent that he seems to have something against wolves. LOL.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/b6/ef/53b6ef204622edf83dec9706597c9a52.jpg

#11 User is offline   ASE 

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:55 PM

View PostTikk, on 03 October 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

Yup, you are correct. I don't know how I put down the wrong movie; I think my co-worker mentioned it and I still had it in my head. It was A Few Good Men. I love parts of that movie, but they never got around to the real culprit - the doctor - who never had the cojones to admit he was incompetent, and made a misdiagnosis. Had he done so, the guy would likely never have died. (yeah, I know it was only a movie script, but seemed to be believable)

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:10 PM

Bingo

On the upside, these betamales are immensely fun to mock and torment :D

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:23 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 03 October 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

Bingo

On the upside, these betamales are immensely fun to mock and torment :D

One of my co-workers on the next shift is one.

All of us laugh at him when he says things when he believes that he so much smarter than the rest of us even though he REALLY SUCKS at his job!

BTW this guy is an admitted "college educated" proggy communist and he <censored>s up everything that I've left at work right after I leave and it always takes the next shift half the night to straighten it all back out every day after he "works". He always says that communism is the best system on Earth but it just hasn't ever been done right yet. Where/when have we all heard that crap before????? :lol:

They won't ever discipline him because he's a black homosexual and he has family connections in the HR department. They flat out refuse to touch anything that has to do with him.

#14 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:29 AM

View PostRock N, on 03 October 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

All of us laugh at him when he says things when he believes that he so much smarter than the rest of us even though he REALLY SUCKS at his job!

BTW this guy is an admitted "college educated" proggy communist and he <censored>s up everything that I've left at work right after I leave and it always takes the next shift half the night to straighten it all back out every day after he "works". He always says that communism is the best system on Earth but it just hasn't ever been done right yet. Where/when have we all heard that crap before????? :lol:

They won't ever discipline him because he's a black homosexual and he has family connections in the HR department. They flat out refuse to touch anything that has to do with him.

I was wondering why they didn't just fire him.

When I was working corporate, they had an incompetent black female HR manager. What did they do? Made her Director of HR where she didn't really have to "manage" anything. Promote incompetence because of fear of protected classes.

#15 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:31 AM

The saddest part about this image is that young "men" actively try to look like (variations of) this. On purpose.

#16 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:35 AM

View PostJerryL, on 04 October 2019 - 04:31 AM, said:

The saddest part about this image is that young "men" actively try to look like (variations of) this. On purpose.

Makes me upchuck just a little....

That smug, smarmy face us just begging for a fist.

#17 User is offline   ASE 

• View gallery

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

View PostRock N, on 03 October 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

The only protection against this sort of individual is a long, well documented paper trail. Even personal notes can help if it ever comes to needing to provide a reason for canning someone for incompetence. Also document the HR connections. The documentation is to prove lousy job performance, and to protect against the inevitable accusation of being racist / homophobic. Fortunately, I'm somewhat insulated from any such accusations because of my family make-up, and the co-workers I get along with the best, but most folks are not in such a good position.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add: beta males should not be permitted to breed. Once they reveal their 'beta-ness' they should be given a sterilization treatment that will last for life, or deported to the UK or somewhere they will fit in better and be more comfortable by being surrounded by more 'betas'.

This post has been edited by ASE: 04 October 2019 - 11:25 AM

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:16 PM

View PostASE, on 04 October 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

The only protection against this sort of individual is a long, well documented paper trail. Even personal notes can help if it ever comes to needing to provide a reason for canning someone for incompetence. Also document the HR connections. The documentation is to prove lousy job performance, and to protect against the inevitable accusation of being racist / homophobic. Fortunately, I'm somewhat insulated from any such accusations because of my family make-up, and the co-workers I get along with the best, but most folks are not in such a good position.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add: beta males should not be permitted to breed. Once they reveal their 'beta-ness' they should be given a sterilization treatment that will last for life, or deported to the UK or somewhere they will fit in better and be more comfortable by being surrounded by more 'betas'.

Uh-oh....

#19 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

View PostLadybird, on 04 October 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

Uh-oh....

Yep, as if there is a shortage of 'Betas' here in the US?

:blink:

I sincerely doubt the UK is more betaized (betaised) than the US.

#20 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:39 PM

View PostSeverian, on 03 October 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

I have a very traditional marriage. I take the trash out, kill and dispose of spiders and other bugs, fix cars, drive places, etc. My wife does more "feminine" things. She knows there are differences between men and women, appreciates the differences, and enjoys being a woman, and counts on me being a man. I count my lucky stars I found her, she's definitely a keeper.

I love Alpha males! I know I'm smart and can figure things out on my own. I'm pretty capable of doing just about anything, but at 5 ft tall I need help with high places. And, if I need help in any way I know where to get it. I tell my husband that's why I married a man that's 6'1 - his height and my lack of compliment each other!

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users