RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ocasio-Cortez Frantically Urges Everyone To Report ICE Sightings, Hide - RightNation.US

Ocasio-Cortez Frantically Urges Everyone To Report ICE Sightings, Hide Fugitives In Your Homes Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

Traficant was expelled from the House after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and houseboat in Washington, D.C.

They all do it. He was just made a scapegoat so the rest of them could sleep at night. Besides, what's the point of being a politician if ya can't do it? Isn't every "campaign donation" technically a bribe of some sort? It's the only reason to give money to a politician.

#42 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

View PostRock N, on 24 June 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

I'm fully aware of that and this does not change what I've said.

Yet all of the other democraps there are doing exactly the same things have not been busted (and we all know how democraps always protect their own no matter how wrong or guilty they are because all of them are crooks too), but not if one of them dares to speak anything against their own. Then they get thrown to the wolves.

This is how these crooks all control one another and eliminate any opposition and accountability.

So is he lying here or not?

Are you saying he was set up on the bribery charges?

#43 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:33 AM

You'll never hear any of these things ever spoken by any democraps, so they put a stop to him.

I don't agree with him on everything nor condone any crimes, but he did speak the truth against the deep state powers that be, these same powers that be that are also notorious liars and can easily destroy anyone if they so choose to do so.

#44 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 June 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

Are you saying he was set up on the bribery charges?

He very well could have to get him out of the way?

We are talking about the deep state after all?

This is nothing new?

Look at what they are doing to Trump?

I don't trust them, never have any I don't believe much of what they say and all we have is their word. They have made up all kinds of crap to convict and imprison many who have stood in their way. Again, look at the crap they've flung against Trump?

This is the same deep state that allows Hillary and others like her to get away with their crimes because she is one of their players.

View PostJon Wayne, on 24 June 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

They all do it. He was just made a scapegoat so the rest of them could sleep at night. Besides, what's the point of being a politician if ya can't do it? Isn't every "campaign donation" technically a bribe of some sort? It's the only reason to give money to a politician.

:exactly:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 24 June 2019 - 09:40 AM

#45 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:01 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 23 June 2019 - 06:16 PM, said:

I can't believe these actions don't place her in some sort of legal jeopardy. . .

I love it when lawmakers actively encourage others to break the law.

#46 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:24 AM

View PostTikk, on 24 June 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

I love it when lawmakers actively encourage others to break the law.

That's because they are doing the same thing themselves against the American people everyday 24/7/365.

#47 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 June 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

She told others to do that.

Incitement. . .

#48 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:27 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 24 June 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

Incitement. . .

I know incitement covers rioting. Does it cover every crime?

#49 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 June 2019 - 08:33 AM, said:

The president had already tweeted about this and the media was reporting on it. This wasnít classified information.

If thatís the consensus, Iíll accept it. Iíll be less quick to accept that AOC knew that and waited for someone else to disclose it first. I donít know the order in which events happened, and I doubt that level of detail will be disclosed.

The bottom line always is that the left is BY FAR motivated mostly by opposition to Trump rather than serving their constituents. And the most extreme voices like AOC wonít hesitate to break rules or even laws to do so.

#50 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:51 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 June 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

From Wikipedia (I know):

In criminal law, incitement is the encouragement of another person to commit a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, some or all types of incitement may be illegal. Where illegal, it is known as an inchoate offense, where harm is intended but may or may not have actually occurred.

<snip>

United States
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees free speech, and the degree to which incitement is protected speech is determined by the imminent lawless action test introduced by the 1969 Supreme Court decision in the case Brandenburg v. Ohio. The court ruled that incitement of events in the indefinite future was protected, but encouragement of "imminent" illegal acts was not protected. This "view reflects longstanding law and is shared by the Federalist Society, the ACLU, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, and the vast majority of Americans, including most staunch free-speech advocates."[19]

Incitement to riot is illegal under U.S. federal law.[20]

While inciting a riot is specifically called out as a Federal crime I have neither the time nor resources to research whether this type of incitement is criminal. I tossed it out as a possibility.

IMO it is clearly a violation of the oath of office she took. She is clearly attempting to incite people to interfere with the duties and responsibilities of a law officer. Obstruction?
Most "definitions" I found indicate the action called for does not have to have occurred in order for the inciter to have acted in violation of the law.

#51 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:56 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 24 June 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

While inciting a riot is specifically called out as a Federal crime I have neither the time nor resources to research whether this type of incitement is criminal.

I wish someone in the DOJ had the time and inclination...

#52 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:14 PM

http://assets.infowars.com/2019/06/256787_image.jpg

#53 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:29 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 June 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

I confess I'm a little taken aback by your position in this thread. Here we have a government official "frantically urging" Americans to openly break the law in order to protect proven criminals who are already hiding from the law.

How can this not be illegal??

:scratch:

#54 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:21 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 June 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

I confess I'm a little taken aback by your position in this thread. Here we have a government official "frantically urging" Americans to openly break the law in order to protect proven criminals who are already hiding from the law.

How can this not be illegal??

:scratch:

I'm certainly not defending what she did. I'm just questioning our laws regarding her behavior. I'm not sure we have any to address what she did. Assuming everything she said was already common knowledge, it's possible her comments are protected free speech.

Again, I'm not defending what she did. I think it's clearly anti-American and bizarre that a law-maker would would encourage people to violate laws. Par for the course with America-hating progressives.

#55 User is online   67Mustang 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:27 PM

Here's hoping AOC doesn't find out about Extermination or death camps as opposed to concentration camps.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users