RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America - RightNation.US

We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:24 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

The babies are innocent and should be allowed back with family, if the moms are willing to give them up. The women should remain where they chose to run.

Not even close, they are citizens of the nation they were born in. That means Syria. They can go there and be happy.

View PostItalian Biker, on 19 February 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Why, so the offspring can grow up resenting the friendly and peaceful nation he/she grew up in, that didn't let their terrorist mothers back in, and possibly become terrorists themselves. I don't think so. If these women can't stand to sleep in the beds they made for themselves, then maybe they should try to start a movement to try to make it a better place to raise their children, and also not raise their children to hate all non muslims and their way of life.

15-20 years from now her and her cohorts will point to these animals and claim "if only we had stronger common sense gun control laws, none of this would have happened...."

#42 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:54 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

The kids are a blank slate right now. You don't know what he's going to become or believe. This is a child of an American citizen. The only thing he's guilty of is having a terrorist loving moron for a mother. He will have a good chance of being killed in a bombing or starving death in this place.

Sorry she left for a foreign war and claimed fealty to that "nation", they lost the war, and now we are supposed to take back the child after she renounced her citizenship? Talk about anchor baby.

#43 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:58 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 21 February 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

Sorry she left for a foreign war and claimed fealty to that "nation", they lost the war, and now we are supposed to take back the child after she renounced her citizenship? Talk about anchor baby.

If Obama was still in office we would just trade her and her baby for 5 other terrorists, and maybe a plane load of cash.

#44 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:24 AM

View PostDJGoody, on 21 February 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

WOW! Just WOW! Are you really this obtuse? I didn't see anyone here saying she shouldn't be allowed back because she is a Muslim. They stated that she shouldn't come back because she is a terrorist. NOT ONE person here stated what you claim. I serve with some Muslims in the Army Reserves, and I can tell you that they are my brothers. They love this country and serve it well. Peace loving Muslims have nothing to do with this.

And I am ONLY talking about allowing the child to come back. I don’t think he is condemned to become a terrorist, like his mother, and should be given a chance for a safe, decent life.

#45 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

And I am ONLY talking about allowing the child to come back. I don’t think he is condemned to become a terrorist, like his mother, and should be given a chance for a safe, decent life.

Why do we need to let a Syrian citizen into the country just because they are a child? He was the spawn of two terrorists in a foreign land. I don't consider it our problem. NOW, if this poor lady went to Syria on a peacekeeping mission, and forced into marriage, then you have my full support. That is not the case, however.

#46 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

This is what she has taught this child. Why would we risk it. And how is it you think we can change his way a thinking after his mother indoctrinated him. Sorry, we should absolutely NOT let epithet of them
In. It is not worth the risk.

“In 2015, Muthana urged her fellow Muslims to randomly murder Americans, tweeting, “You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades…go on drive by’s + spill all of their blood or rent a big truck n drive all over them. Kill them.”

#47 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:46 AM

View Posterp, on 21 February 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

This is what she has taught this child. Why would we risk it. And how is it you think we can change his way a thinking after his mother indoctrinated him. Sorry, we should absolutely NOT let epithet of them
In. It is not worth the risk.

“In 2015, Muthana urged her fellow Muslims to randomly murder Americans, tweeting, “You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades…go on drive by’s + spill all of their blood or rent a big truck n drive all over them. Kill them.”

The children in question are very young. The kid from the American woman is 18 months. The British ones kid is a newborn. How much Terrorism 101 could these two have learned?

#48 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:49 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

The children in question are very young. The kid from the American woman is 18 months. The British ones kid is a newborn. How much Terrorism 101 could these two have learned?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you leftists could muster this level of concern for the innocent unborn who are already here in the United States and who are routinely dismembered and parted out for cash?

Why save one in Syria when you could save millions at home?

#49 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

View PostJerryL, on 21 February 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you leftists could muster this level of concern for the innocent unborn who are already here in the United States and who are routinely dismembered and parted out for cash?

Because she (and the rest of the democrats) a <censored>ing Hypocrites. Yes, I know your question was rhetorical...

#50 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:04 AM

:exactly:

View PostMTP Reggie, on 21 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Because she (and the rest of the democrats) a <censored>ing Hypocrites. Yes, I know your question was rhetorical...

:yes:

#51 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

Excellent point, Jerry.

#52 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

*DING*DING*DING*

Winner.

:2up:

#53 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 21 February 2019 - 12:43 AM, said:

Perhaps I can play devil's advocate here and point out that this child might be used as an anchor for someone to come here claiming blood ties, and then, while here, do something in keeping with its parents' beliefs.

Or perhaps I don't understand how infants can be used as pawns in a larger game.

This is worth repeating.

#54 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:07 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 20 February 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

Nailed it!! :lol2:

Boom!

Oki

#55 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:10 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 February 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

About their kids? Yes, I would feel the same.

Are you willing to tell the wife or children of a fallen soldier that she deserves to come back?
New York is pretty big state so to speak, I am sure there is at least a widow or two and children of a fallen Service Member you can tell this to. Go ahead, tell those children that the person who not only forsaked this nation but helped kill their mom or dad, husband or wife should be able to come back because she popped a jihaids kid out over their. While your at it maybe you can find the mother or father of a fallen Service Member to tell this to as well.

Oki

#56 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:11 PM

Somewhere else. The USA is not a daycare center for the offal of the world.

#57 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

Who cares? NOT OUR PROBLEM.

#58 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

View Postscotsman, on 20 February 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

Love this man. Proud Muslim and proud Brit.

Shamima Begum: Boxer Amir Khan claims Isis bride is ‘arrogant’ and should not be allowed to return to UK

'Boxer Amir Khan has branded Shamima Begum as “arrogant” and says the idea of the Isis bride returning to the UK is “ridiculous”.

Khan claims Ms Begum came across as remorseless and was giving Muslims a “bad name” after fleeing the UK aged 15 to join Isis in Syria.

Speaking on social media, Khan said: “They’re going to let this Isis bride back in the UK, I think that’s ridiculous. You left to support terrorism, now live with it.

“After watching her video, she doesn’t seem one bit upset and comes across so arrogant. UK isn’t your home so stop giving us all a bad name please.”

Khan’s comments came in the wake of Sajid Javid’s decision to revoke Ms Begum of her British citizenship on Tuesday.'
http://uk.yahoo.com/...-155100938.html

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/16226/snn2617aak_280_458537a.jpg?_ga=2.132356365.2053235753.1550698812-1409624885.1550698812

Now there is a good man that all brits should be proud of.

#59 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:16 PM

Apparently if you are conceived in the US you don't have any rights until they name you, but if you are born to a terrorist sympathizer outside the US we not only need to name you we also need to provide for you for the rest of our lives.

#60 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:12 PM

View Postoki, on 21 February 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

Are you willing to tell the wife or children of a fallen soldier that she deserves to come back?
New York is pretty big state so to speak, I am sure there is at least a widow or two and children of a fallen Service Member you can tell this to. Go ahead, tell those children that the person who not only forsaked this nation but helped kill their mom or dad, husband or wife should be able to come back because she popped a jihaids kid out over their. While your at it maybe you can find the mother or father of a fallen Service Member to tell this to as well.

Oki

What are you talking about? Are you not reading?

I’m talking strictly about the children.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users