RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: “Obama Had to Know” - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

“Obama Had to Know” Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:04 PM

“Obama Had to Know”

PowerLine
by John Hinderaker
Posted on June 17, 2019

Excerpt:

In his now-famous interview with George Stephanopoulos, President Trump was asked whether he thought Barack Obama was in on Russiagate:

In an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Trump was asked, “You clearly believe there was a group of people working against you. Do you think President Obama was behind it?”

“I would say that he certainly must have known about it because it went very high up on the chain, but you’re going to find that out,” the President replied. “I’m not going to make that statement quite yet, but I would say President Obama had to know about it.”

What did President Obama know, and when did he know it? Those questions need to be asked by investigators both inside and outside of Congress. I think Trump’s surmise is correct, not only because the anti-Trump effort rose high up into the bureaucracy, but because Peter Strzok told his lover that “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”

We also shouldn’t forget Susan Rice’s weird memo to herself, written just minutes before Donald Trump’s inauguration ended the Obama administration. Given the timing, we can assume Rice thought the subject of the memo was important. The memo describes a meeting with President Obama, Joe Biden, James Comey and Sally Yates that occurred two weeks before the end of the Obama administration. Rice’s memo to herself includes this:

From a national security perspective, however, President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.

The President asked Comey to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team. Comey said he would.

What information did Obama not want shared with the incoming administration, in violation of longstanding tradition? I wrote:

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:39 PM

Oh c'mon now! Obama didn't even know he was running for President till her heard it on the news!

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:45 PM

Obama is as corrupt & dishonest & hypocritical & such as they come, but he's not stupid. His supporters are certainly stupid, but he himself is not.

My point? Of course he knew.

:yes:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 18 June 2019 - 08:54 PM

#4 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 17 June 2019 - 08:45 PM, said:

Obama is as corrupt & dishonest & hypocritical & such as they come, but he's not stupid. His supporters are certainly stupid, be he himself is not.

My point? Of course he knew.

:yes:

He can't be stupid since he was able to pull off the obviously deliberate damage done to the USA's security, economic activity, and foreign relations by obozo and his minions. However, I think he is merely well trained in his actions (just sign where valerie indicates mr. president) as he couldn't put 2 words together without TOTUS.

#5 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:21 PM

President Nixon did not order the Watergate burglary, his suckups did that. He did not tell Charles Colson to burglarize the office of Lewis Fielding, the psychiatrist of Daniel Ellsberg. He simply told Colson, "I want him (Ellsberg) exposed and I don't care how you do it." Colson took that as carte blanche to commit any felonies he thought necessary to discredit Ellsberg. James Roche, the chairman of General Motors, did not hire private detectives to spy on Ralph Nader. His suckups did that.

How many times a suckup has gotten the big boss in trouble for doing what the suckup thought the boss wanted. When John Stumpf, CEO of Wells Fargo, happily accepted his CEO of the Year award from Morningstar, he likely did not know that his bottom-of-the-heap employees were forging customer signatures in an effort to make their quotas and keep their jobs. He did not bother to find out because he didn't care. Why should he? Joseph Berardino likely did not know that his firm, Arthur Andersen, was getting paid to cook the books for Enron, Sunbeam, Waste Management, the Baptist Foundation of Arizona and World Com. He didn't bother to find out because he didn't care. Why should he?

If the Internal Revenue Service was harassing Obama's political opponents, if his Attorney General was selling guns to Mexican drug gangs, Obama likely did not know because he did not want to know. Why should he? He has suckups to take care of that.

#6 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:25 PM

Remember that Obama famously bragged that he was the smartest person in his new administration. His ego would not let himself stay uninformed of such a coup, if indeed he wasn’t actually directing it.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostSeverian, on 17 June 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

Oh c'mon now! Obama didn't even know he was running for President till her heard it on the news!

Yeah he didn't know anything until he heard it on Breitbart!

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:31 PM

View PostMartin, on 17 June 2019 - 09:21 PM, said:

President Nixon did not order the Watergate burglary, his suckups did that. He did not tell Charles Colson to burglarize the office of Lewis Fielding, the psychiatrist of Daniel Ellsberg. He simply told Colson, "I want him (Ellsberg) exposed and I don't care how you do it." Colson took that as carte blanche to commit any felonies he thought necessary to discredit Ellsberg. James Roche, the chairman of General Motors, did not hire private detectives to spy on Ralph Nader. His suckups did that.

How many times a suckup has gotten the big boss in trouble for doing what the suckup thought the boss wanted. When John Stumpf, CEO of Wells Fargo, happily accepted his CEO of the Year award from Morningstar, he likely did not know that his bottom-of-the-heap employees were forging customer signatures in an effort to make their quotas and keep their jobs. He did not bother to find out because he didn't care. Why should he? Joseph Berardino likely did not know that his firm, Arthur Andersen, was getting paid to cook the books for Enron, Sunbeam, Waste Management, the Baptist Foundation of Arizona and World Com. He didn't bother to find out because he didn't care. Why should he?

If the Internal Revenue Service was harassing Obama's political opponents, if his Attorney General was selling guns to Mexican drug gangs, Obama likely did not know because he did not want to know. Why should he? He has suckups to take care of that.

Except this wasn't a one man show over a single action. This was a coordinated spy ring that was executing a long term plan to stop the election of a man they thought was a threat. Most importantly all that unmasking being done by random people in the leadup to the 2016 election. That was OBVIOUSLY being done from higher ups inside the White House and other offices like the UN. This wasn't done without the bosses sign off.

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:47 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 17 June 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

He can't be stupid since he was able to pull off the obviously deliberate damage done to the USA's security, economic activity, and foreign relations by obozo and his minions. However, I think he is merely well trained in his actions (just sign where valerie indicates mr. president) as he couldn't put 2 words together without TOTUS.

Yes, it's true Obama was incapable of thinking on his feet when going off-script in public appearances. "I, uh...uh, uh...I, I, I, I...Um...I mean...Uh, uh, uh..."

Yes, those are good points. Obama could've chosen to remain uninvolved and ignorant of the details; leave it all up to the lackeys. But I just can't see it happening. Obama was way too self-absorbed and narcissistic and convinced of his own superiority. I just can't see him giving up control to anybody else.

B)

#10 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:26 AM

Actually, Obama was mentioned in the e-mails between Page and Strzok as wanting to know everything they're doing. Not by name, but the inference is clear enough...

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:52 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 18 June 2019 - 04:26 AM, said:

Actually, Obama was mentioned in the e-mails between Page and Strzok as wanting to know everything they're doing. Not by name, but the inference is clear enough...

No we are supposed to forget that those emails / texts exist. We are supposed to forget they were having a meeting to discuss the plan and how it should be executed. Thus they "lost" all those texts. Amazing how porous the FBI's records and evidence standards are. If a local Sheriff or PD had their kind of crappy handling of evidence a certain Federal agency would be on them about it. How ironic there is no real oversight agency that should be investigating where this evidence went.

#12 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 18 June 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

No we are supposed to forget that those emails / texts exist. We are supposed to forget they were having a meeting to discuss the plan and how it should be executed. Thus they "lost" all those texts. Amazing how porous the FBI's records and evidence standards are. If a local Sheriff or PD had their kind of crappy handling of evidence a certain Federal agency would be on them about it. How ironic there is no real oversight agency that should be investigating where this evidence went.

It still boggles my mind that the FBI doesn't record or have a stenographer take accurate transcripts of their interviews! They wait till after it's over and the agent writes his "impressions" of the interview! WTH?

#13 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:42 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 17 June 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

Yes, those are good points. Obama could've chosen to remain uninvolved and ignorant of the details; leave it all up to the lackeys. But I just can't see it happening. Obama was way too self-absorbed and narcissistic and convinced of his own superiority. I just can't see him giving up control to anybody else.B)

I will go beyond that. A leader can delegate authority but he cannot delegate responsibility. He has a duty to ensure legal, ethical conduct by everyone he employs. It is unlikely Obama ever told the FBI to get oppo research from the Clinton campaign and use it to get a wiretapping warrant from the FISA court. He merely failed to convince them that they would pay any penalty for it or at least they would not be rewarded for it.

It is unlikely Obama's past or present suckups will tell him he neglected a duty. His most prominent suckup, Joe Biden, still insists there were no scandals at all during the Obama administration. That is about as believable as anything else Joe Biden ever said.

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

View PostMartin, on 18 June 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

I will go beyond that. A leader can delegate authority but he cannot delegate responsibility. He has a duty to ensure legal, ethical conduct by everyone he employs. It is unlikely Obama ever told the FBI to get oppo research from the Clinton campaign and use it to get a wiretapping warrant from the FISA court. He merely failed to convince them that they would pay any penalty for it or at least they would not be rewarded for it.

It is unlikely Obama's past or present suckups will tell him he neglected a duty. His most prominent suckup, Joe Biden, still insists there were no scandals at all during the Obama administration. That is about as believable as anything else Joe Biden ever said.

Again, reasonable points. And I certainly agree his suckups will never tell him the truth. For two reasons: One, for fear they'll fall out of favor with their Messiah, and two, because they no doubt actually believe Obama is pure and honest and honorable and so forth. There's just no convincing any true Obamabot to accept or admit the truth about Obama and his administration.

But I still just can't and don't believe for one second Obama would've been able to keep himself away from anything this salacious.

B)

#15 User is online   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

Trump's definition of "working againt me" - investigating Russian interference in our election.

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:53 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 18 June 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

Trump's definition of "working againt me" - investigating Russian interference in our election.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/jack-in-the-box-gif-6-1.gif

#17 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:59 AM

:crybaby2:

View PostMontyPython, on 18 June 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/jack-in-the-box-gif-6-1.gif

:lol:

#18 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:39 AM

When are you going to by a subscription here, leech?

15,000+ Posts Non-Donor? Just wow.

#19 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:14 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 20 June 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

When are you going to by a subscription here, leech?

15,000+ Posts Non-Donor? Just wow.

Never. It will cut into his drug and beer fund.

#20 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:25 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 20 June 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

Never. It will cut into his drug and beer fund.

Beer is cheap. It's the moron pills he takes that must be expensive.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users