RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Eddie Gallagher Trial Bombshell: SEAL Team Seven Medic Claims HE Kille - RightNation.US

Eddie Gallagher Trial Bombshell: SEAL Team Seven Medic Claims HE Kille Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 24 June 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

I would agree BUT FOR his teammates turning him in. Aside from this particular count, this guy was apparently shooting civilians as if he was Charles Whitman in a Texas Belltower... And it was OTHER SEALs that turned him in for it.

This guy was an E-7 on his 8th tour in-country. 8 tours was apparently at least one too many. I can consider that as a 'mitigating' factor without excusing it. It holds water with me that the two original complainants were an E-5 and E6 - as SEALS go, not exactly spring chickens or starry-eyed recruits.

Lets stop using the word APPARENTLY. and instead use the proper word ALLEGEDLY. Which is the accurate word to use at this time. He hasn't apparently done anything other than been charged with allegedly shooting civilians. Just because his team turned him in does not mean it happened. And yes the "team" could have conspired to get rid of him for some reason or another. Just because they are SEALs does not mean they are above petty BS squabbles.

#82 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 24 June 2019 - 10:31 PM, said:

:thumbsup:

:welldone:

Thanks

Never ask yourself what am I willing to do to win, ask what is my enemy willing to do to win. Never apply your morals and your sense of decency to an enemy who has neither.
It isn't a matter of doing what your enemy is un willing to do, it's a matter of doing to them what they are unable to do to you FIRST.

They are trying to kill you, given the chance they will kill you, are they willing to do what ever it takes? Use children, old people, woman... even animals?
Doesn't mean kill everyone, but it does mean anything on two legs is a threat that could be trying to kill you. For anyone to think our brave men and woman are supposed to magically know who is and who isn't a threat just shows their level of ignorance is dangerous. Wat is at it's heart killing people and blowing sh$t up. We do our absolutely damndest to avoid hurting the wrong people, they don't they go out of their way to hurt innocent people, even their own. Wanna' be treated like a Soldier or Innocent Civilian, then act like one. It's that simple.

Oki

#83 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:29 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 25 June 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

Lets stop using the word APPARENTLY. and instead use the proper word ALLEGEDLY. Which is the accurate word to use at this time. He hasn't apparently done anything other than been charged with allegedly shooting civilians. Just because his team turned him in does not mean it happened. And yes the "team" could have conspired to get rid of him for some reason or another. Just because they are SEALs does not mean they are above petty BS squabbles.

You mean to tell me that even among elite Special Operations you have people who feel scorned, or have an axe to grind and try to get rid of leaders by making bogus criminal allegations?
I am shocked I tellz ya' shocked.

Oki

#84 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 22 June 2019 - 07:30 AM, said:

When I read this thread it reminds me of:

I am Spartacus!

No, I am Spartacus!

No, it's me. I swear, I am Spartacus!

You can't be.

I am Spartacus.

#85 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:15 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 25 June 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

Or they could be telling the truth.

#86 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:27 PM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on 25 June 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

You can't be.

I am Spartacus.

De Op! Where ya been, brother? I was gettin' ready to put out an all-points bulletin on ya.

B)

#87 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 June 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

De Op! Where ya been, brother? I was gettin' ready to put out an all-points bulletin on ya.

B)

Heya Monty. Here and there, Brother. Here and there.

I do manage to sneak in for a bit now and then (Usually to read some jokes) but just have not had much time to post.

All is well?

#88 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:53 PM

View Postoki, on 25 June 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

You mean to tell me that even among elite Special Operations you have people who feel scorned, or have an axe to grind and try to get rid of leaders by making bogus criminal allegations?
I am shocked I tellz ya' shocked.

Oki

Yeah it's as if Humans were fighting wars not actual seals. Hmmm maybe if we could train seals to be super commando's then we wouldn't have to worry about flawed warfare and people killing people... Then it would literally be Navy seals. Oh what a perfect world that would be!

#89 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on 26 June 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

Heya Monty. Here and there, Brother. Here and there.

I do manage to sneak in for a bit now and then (Usually to read some jokes) but just have not had much time to post.

All is well?

Mostly well. I'm having some computer issues but Reggie has assured me they're nothing catastrophic and has promised to call me in a couple days (when he gets some spare time) to walk me through some repairs.

B)

#90 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:02 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

Or they could be telling the truth.

That is a possibility too. But we have already seen one alleged action go down in flames. Now the prosecution is OH BUT LOOKY OVER HERE... He murdered innocent people... Nonsense. Their case was a basket of lies from the beginning. This investigation was full of fraud from the start.

https://americanmili...ss-murder-case/
NCIS investigation was flawed, their interrogations were forced, and flawed, and the prosecutor sent an email with spy software on it to steal information from the defense. They NEVER HAD A CASE outside of allegations. I know you want to see tha man go down. I know you can't stand it when "justice" isn't dealt out to those that oppress, but guess what. This is what war looks like, it isn't pretty and the ROE was crap when he was over there fighting.

“Big Navy should take another look at this and decide whether they really want to go forward with these charges,” Parlatore said. “There was never any evidence, and there’s misconduct by NCIS [Naval Criminal Investigative Service] and the prosecutors – and it’s because they don’t have the evidence.”

Gallagher, a 15-year Navy SEAL, is charged with premeditated murder, accused of stabbing and killing a critically wounded ISIS fighter during a 2017 deployment to Mosul. He is also accused of shooting at unarmed civilians. He has pleaded not guilty.

So now we know the stabbing and killing a critically wounded ISIS fighter was a LIE. The fact is so is the "unarmed civilians" BS. There is no video footage, there is no proof, it's just a claim. Nothing more.

It was initially revealed Monday that the Navy prosecutor installed tracking software into recent emails sent to defense attorneys and one reporter in an effort to spy.

How would you like it if some prosecutor came after you or a family member with this kind of crap? Would you think they guilty, should the rest of us assume guilt simply because they were arrested and charged?

I tell every person I arrest and put in the back of my car, that I have probable cause that they committed the crime. Their life has not ended and guess what they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They have the right to remain silent etc. Those aren't just words on paper. They are constitutionally shrouded guarantees. The STATE MUST PROVE GUILT, You do not have to prove innocence. This is not some tin pot dictatorship. The weight of proof is on the state. Start realizing that, and stop making idiotic assumptions.

#91 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:35 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 26 June 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

How would you like it if some prosecutor came after you or a family member with this kind of crap? Would you think they guilty, should the rest of us assume guilt simply because they were arrested and charged?

Like Trump, like Cavanaugh... anyone seeing a trend? <_<

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 26 June 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

I tell every person I arrest and put in the back of my car, that I have probable cause that they committed the crime. Their life has not ended and guess what they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They have the right to remain silent etc. Those aren't just words on paper. They are constitutionally shrouded guarantees. The STATE MUST PROVE GUILT, You do not have to prove innocence. This is not some tin pot dictatorship. The weight of proof is on the state. Start realizing that, and stop making idiotic assumptions.

:clap:

#92 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 26 June 2019 - 09:53 PM, said:

Yeah it's as if Humans were fighting wars not actual seals. Hmmm maybe if we could train seals to be super commando's then we wouldn't have to worry about flawed warfare and people killing people... Then it would literally be Navy seals. Oh what a perfect world that would be!

Oh yes it would. Would really like to see their NCOER's... where they stood for promotion.. etc etc. If there NCOER's looked decent to outstanding then I believe them a whole lot more vs if there OER's said they where simply average to barely adequate or even sub standard. But of coarse we will probably never see these things, motives and politics of the accuser only matter when it fits an agenda.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users